Bloating And Fat Gain And Acne

andy

Hello everyone.I have been peating for about a year.Put on some fat and lots of acne.I was having about 2 pints of milk a day .Also about 10 tbsp. of white sugar.Some coconut oil .Liver once a week and 3 eggs a day .some chicken and chocolate.what I found was my facial volume got better but skin got very dry.I need 3 g of evening primrose oil to get rid of dryness and add moisture to skin .also got erectile dysfunction..cant take orange juice because too acidic .use apple juice instead.pregnenolone gives me headache.out of desperation I went on perfect health diet .what I have found is that my belly fat has gone and I have gone slim .I am having no milk or sugar.also my erectile dysfunction is better.the problem now is my face is looking older and I am feeling depressed.Milk and sugar definitely make me feel happier but make my bowels bloat (hold water I think) and increase constipation,.raw carrot does not really help.could someone please help me understand if sugar is bad for me like paul jaminet says.also does any one know how to contact ray peat.thankyou for any help.andy

OP
A

andy

[ moderator edit: threads merged ]

Hello everyone.Could someone please help me to understand whats going on.Have had neck cancer 8 years ago with radiotherapy.Now 50.The problem I am having is I have been peating with lots of milk and lots of sugar.Had hardly any starch.Also needed 3g of evening primrose oil to reduce my anxiety.Got bloated abdomen.Positives are my anxiety disappeared.When I did the perfect health diet and had NO milk and had potatoes as my carb source my bloating has completely gone away.Also with the introduction of mackerel 3 times a week and liver once a week with 2 eggs and epo every day my libido had got a lot better and my body has lost a lot fat .Only problem is I think all that starch has an aging effect on the face.could someone please explain why evening primrose oil is great for anxiety.What I found is also milk with sugar and epo definatly helps libido also oily fish is important.without the oils anxiety and skin dryness.and insomnia.I would love a reply by haidut and others to help ,Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals