No Longer Crave Milk

Nicholas

Or maybe i never did...Has anyone else had this experience after being a milk drinker? I avoided milk most of my life except for maybe in cereal growing up and there was always something a little gross about it to me. When i discovered Peat i began drinking raw milk about 2 years ago....and even with adding it into my diet it was still very minimal - like a glass a day. Lately i have found this, interestingly, to be across the board: not really any ice cream cravings and rarely any cheese cravings. I do crave yogurt, though. This is all coming at a time when i'm really being more introspective and trusting of what i crave and feel. Imagining drinking raw milk now gives me a feeling of it being "indulgent" or heavy.....or bloated....too liquid. And i drink other liquids. Starting to drink apple juice and getting more sunlight coincided with this change, too. Curious what others think.

jyb

I didn't crave it when I bought it from the average store. Generally dairy is one thing I have not changed since reading this forum in 2012, I have a lot every day. Since then I tried different sources and products, sometimes I have more yogurt, cheese, cream, butter and less milk, it's exchangeable.

A

Anonymous

No need for so much analysis. Stop thinking so much. It's pretty black and white. Don't crave milk? Don't drink it until you do.

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

JRMoney15 said:
No need for so much analysis. Stop thinking so much. It's pretty black and white. Don't crave milk? Don't drink it until you do.

perceive, THINK, act.

just because i wrote seeing if others have any insight doesn't mean i am obssessing about it or struggling with not drinking it. i'd be glad to not buy my $7 gallon of raw milk a week.