Methylene Blue

Giraffe

burtlancast said:
post 62816 I have no experience with methylene blue, but if you need something to fight an infection, i do have experience with:
- magnesium chloride: Ray has written it's multiplying many folds the activity of white blood cells and helps efficiently to fight infections.
- MMS: it's a very powerfull anti bacterian, anti viral and anti parasitarian. I've used it to abort colds many times and it never failed me once. And it's dirt cheap.
I have tried magnesium chloride topically a couple of times, and it gives me rashes. I could not find much information about oral administration, and I am a bit scared because of the rashes on the skin. How do you use magnesium chloride?

Last edited by a moderator:

SAFarmer

Hi guys

I haven't yet read this whole thread, so excuse me if this has been mentioned before, but have you seen this video about MB where Ray Peat is prominently mentioned and acknowledged as a genius ?

Methylene Blue in Treatment of Cancer, Aging & Dementia - Bernd Friedlander (Feb 2015)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha8us1Q_4ic

tara

Last edited by a moderator:

mhm

InterrogaOmnia said:
Also, bags under eyes are gone =O

Hi InterrogaOmnia,

I'm trying to get rid of the bags under my eyes.

When you mentioned that 2 drops 3-4 times a day took care of it, was that energin, oxidal and/or methylene blue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Giraffe

I have been experimenting with a mixture of neat Methylene Blue mixed with Flowers of Sulphur and applying it to my stubborn ringworm toenails I picked up inIndia. I also sit under a incandescent lamp for 30 mins.

Not sure if its effecting the fungus but after 5 days I am staring to notice the same effect I felt when I used to take SSRIs.
Did it help with the fungus of the toenails?

Greg says

No, it may of slowed it down, or at the very least stopped the yellowing. I've given up trying at the moment until someone has a solid method.

DaveFoster

DaveFoster

Strange for me. Sometimes it seems to increase stress and sometimes it gives me a clear and calm mind... Maybe this topic explains why Methylene Blue And Red Light - Caution
I think either the MAOI effect or the metabolic stress is to blame.

With the former, both dopamine and serotonin breakdown is inhibited. This makes your high's higher and low's lower, or more pronounced feelings in other words.

With the latter, a lack of glucose, salt, and protein, along with possible dehydration could cause a spike in adrenaline/serotonin.

sladerunner69

I think either the MAOI effect or the metabolic stress is to blame.

With the former, both dopamine and serotonin breakdown is inhibited. This makes your high's higher and low's lower, or more pronounced feelings in other words.

With the latter, a lack of glucose, salt, and protein, along with possible dehydration could cause a spike in adrenaline/serotonin.
Eh im not sure im onboard with you here. If metabolic stress was a legitiomate factor wouldnt itpreserve dopamine and reuptake serotonin as the system self regulates?

DaveFoster

Eh im not sure im onboard with you here. If metabolic stress was a legitiomate factor wouldnt itpreserve dopamine and reuptake serotonin as the system self regulates?
Not with the MAOI effect, but it's probably mostly the MAOI effect unless you're using higher doses that uncouple metabolism. Monoamine oxidase preferentially breaks down dopamine over serotonin, so you're preserving serotonin in the long-term.

I don't like higher doses of the drug one bit; it makes me hyper-aggressive to the point where I pick fights with other people for no reason.

encerent

How high of a dose do you need to get cool effects such as blue sclera and blue urine?

Gl;itch.e

How high of a dose do you need to get cool effects such as blue sclera and blue urine?
a lot! like well over 100+mg a day. You'd probably feel very shitty on such a high dose of MB and wouldn't be able to keep it up in order to experience them

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals