Methylene Blue USP Dosage

Austin Resch

Looking for insights regarding Methylene Blue dosage and protocols.

Also, I have included the Certificate of Analysis and would appreciate if anyone can shed light on the quality and purity of this product, are there any concerns based on this COA? Is this enough info to interpret quality/purity?

Furthermore, the bottle I have contains 30ml of 10mg/ml of Methylene Blue USP (in purified water solution), if anyone has any guidance on the concentration per drop (this info is not provided by company) as it would be very helpful to better understand dosing.

Lastly, is simply taking the drop orally, and allowing it to remain in mouth (sublingual) the optimal method of absorption? Should I dilute the daily dose and drink it, or put it on skin?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Methylene Blue COA.png
    Methylene Blue COA.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 182
  • Methylene Blue.jpg
    Methylene Blue.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Methylene Blue1.jpg
    Methylene Blue1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Methylene Blue2.jpg
    Methylene Blue2.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 160

R J

Unless you can verify company that did analysis is legitimate and then call them with a ref# corresponding to your batch , CoA means nothing to anyone here. Even with that info you have no idea if what you got is same as what’s in bottle. I can tell you I’ve never dealt with a legit testing lab that didn’t do a CoA at least on their own letterhead with contact information and business address etc. What you got looks like something someone put together in 5 min .

That’s why use a trusted vendor. If you don’t trust ur company thats not a good sign. Health natura is reputable and they sell it .

The difference in price between lab indicator grade M.B. vs USP grade pharmaceutical M.B. is enormous. The latter costs like 10x as much

Having said all that . Even if you are using fish tank cleaner grade M.B. you probably arent going to have major problems considering the dose is so minuscule for nootropic purposes. But still.

OP
A

Austin Resch

Great point point. I will look into that company, any idea if they ship to Canada?

Do you have any personal experience using MB if you don’t mind me asking?

RohnJose

Great point point. I will look into that company, any idea if they ship to Canada?

Hey Austin,

I am currently starting up a small supplement brand in Canada and will be carrying MB for fellow Canadians to skip out on all the shipping/customs costs. Should be live in a few weeks. If you want, follow along @lifebludco on insta

Cheers
Adam

ddjd

that's from mitolab, UK company. ive been using their MB for a couple of years because it's the only USP source i trust that's also affordable.

however, you can't trust any COA document, they all have zero credibility and anyone could make one up in a matter of minutes. i don't even know why people bother asking for them

R J

I’ve tried it but not much. I used it for my dog’s skin infection both topically and orally combined with sun exposure and it seemed to get it under control. I’m experimenting with it nebulized to help heal lung injury now

R J

Hey Austin,

I am currently starting up a small supplement brand in Canada and will be carrying MB for fellow Canadians to skip out on all the shipping/customs costs. Should be live in a few weeks. If you want, follow along @lifebludco on insta

Cheers
Adam

MB isn’t approved for sale as a supplement in Canada and HC won’t grant a NPN number. For anyone considering buying this individuals product make sure you can verify lab testing for presence of common contaminants with a reputable third party lab.

Last edited:

R J

And yes HN ships to Canada. They got a low cost DHL option now. There’s a CoA on their website and I’m sure you can ask them how they verify that it’s suitably free of contaminants. I’ve never had problems with customs for up to $200usd orders of their stuff. Never even paid taxes/duties. Their dhl option gets delivered by canadapost after it reaches the border.

Last edited:

Pablo Cruise

MGs per drop? Usual concentration of MB is 10mg/ml. Usual in the hospital. While drop size varies, 20 drops per ml is a ball park answer.

ZuckerRat

Hi! You seem super knowledgeable and I am feeling super dumb about this stuff. I have a bottle of MB from Health Natura. It says that it contains “400 mcg per drop” (.4ml/drop).

I am wanting to use it for colds (feel a ticklish nose coming on). How to use/dose this?
Thanks!

Pablo Cruise

400mcg - 0.4mg or 0.4mg/ml in your case. You have a very dilute formulation. I use Reagent grade granules weigh it out for a 10mg/ml concentration. You don't need a COA with with this grade of dry MB.

ZuckerRat

Perfect... so all I need is 1 drop? Once per day?

I’m sorry for seeming so noob… But I am finding this information difficult to find… Even using DDG.

Looking for insights regarding Methylene Blue dosage and protocols.

Also, I have included the Certificate of Analysis and would appreciate if anyone can shed light on the quality and purity of this product, are there any concerns based on this COA? Is this enough info to interpret quality/purity?

Furthermore, the bottle I have contains 30ml of 10mg/ml of Methylene Blue USP (in purified water solution), if anyone has any guidance on the concentration per drop (this info is not provided by company) as it would be very helpful to better understand dosing.

Lastly, is simply taking the drop orally, and allowing it to remain in mouth (sublingual) the optimal method of absorption? Should I dilute the daily dose and drink it, or put it on skin?

Thanks!
Mitolab, yeah it's a great product and one drop is 0.5mg, or very near it :):