Methylene Blue + LLT For HairGrowth!

xetawaves

Guys so far even without any MB. Just LLT and the diet +supplement changes. I am shedding like even less hair. I forgot to mention I added massages too

I am absolutely ecstatic. I have no idea how long this will last. I ran my hand through my hair this morning like 20 times. Only one hair. One hair ! Just one! Wish me luck! 3 months of this could add some serious density to my hairline and crown

It's probably the massages that's helping so much. You're in week 3 with the massages right?

What is your diet and supplement stack

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

It's probably the massages that's helping so much. You're in week 3 with the massages right?

What is your diet and supplement stack

Yes almost week 3.

I am getting about 80 grams of protein from turkey and chicken mainly and some beef low fat.

I am eating oatmeal and rice, kind of sick of it to be honest.

Cucumbers. Carrots and celery

2 cups of tea a day with a spoonful of sugar.

Occasionally I have some cheese here and there.

Supplments:

Aspirin 325mg every other day. Might take a longer break off this stuff.
On days I don’t take aspirin I take Ginko

Ginger root
50-100mg b6
Tyrosine every other day
3 grams of lysine a day
200mcg selenium
2.5 milligrams of iodine every 3 days.

Def been massaing. Everyday seems like the skin becomes easier to massage. Doing 10-30 mind of LLT a day split in 10 min increments eating sugar before I do it.

I haven’t seen any signs of regrowth at all to be honest, or thickening just yet. I expect to see thickeneing and an increases in density due to less shedding. But I feel I may have to adopt one other technique to regrow my temples The vellus hairs are still vellus. Could take at least 6 months. Who knows

Edit: My crown has been itching a lot more than usual

Hope that helps

Last edited:

xetawaves

Yes almost week 3.

I am getting about 80 grams of protein from turkey and chicken mainly and some beef low fat.

I am eating oatmeal and rice, kind of sick of it to be honest.

Cucumbers. Carrots and celery

2 cups of tea a day with a spoonful of sugar.

Occasionally I have some cheese here and there.

Supplments:

Aspirin 325mg every other day. Might take a longer break off this stuff.
On days I don’t take aspirin I take Ginko

Ginger root
50-100mg b6
Tyrosine every other day
3 grams of lysine a day
200mcg selenium
2.5 grams of iodine every 3 days.

Def been massaing. Everyday seems like the skin becomes easier to massage. Doing 10-30 mind of LLT a day split in 10 min increments eating sugar before I do it.

I haven’t seen any signs of regrowth at all to be honest, or thickening just yet. I expect to see thickeneing and an increases in density due to less shedding. But I feel I may have to adopt one other technique to regrow my temples The vellus hairs are still vellus. Could take at least 6 months. Who knows

Edit: My crown has been itching a lot more than usual

Hope that helps

I've been on the fence about starting ginger root. Is there any specific reason you started taking it?

Regrowth from massages takes months. Interesting, so your scalp is itching more but you're shedding way less?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I've been on the fence about starting ginger root. Is there any specific reason you started taking it?

Regrowth from massages takes months. Interesting, so your scalp is itching more but you're shedding way less?
Yes. My scalp never really itches. Only crown area. Maybe I am being hypsensitive

2.5 grams of iodine every 3 days. ???
how is that healthy, I thought peat is against iodine over 300mcg?

itchy? oh oh mast cells releasing histamine.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Woops I meant Milligrams. Thanks for informing. Changed it. I don’t want anyone taking such a toxic dose
2.5 grams of iodine every 3 days. ???
how is that healthy, I thought peat is against iodine over 300mcg?

itchy? oh oh mast cells releasing histamine.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Today is another day of few sheds. Less than 70 id say. Wonderful. Just the lack of seeing hair fall out is such a stress releivee that it should help me keep even more hair.

I might be adding sulfasalazine next week. I beleive sulfa combined with red light should dramatically help with new hair growth.

As for now mb is on hold indefinitely.
I did add nicotininide riboside to my stack today 2 days on. 2 days off for two weeks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals