Methylene Blue + LLT For HairGrowth!

GorillaHead

I will be logging and documenting my experience woth daily LLT use. And 50mg of methlyne blue a day. I will take pics of my temples and crown to the best of my ability.

My products will arrive here tuesday. So i will be begin this upcoming wednesday.

LCohen

50mg for a day can be too much. MB is surely potent anti-oxidant. But as you up your dosage, it will be harmful to other things.

50-100mg IVs used in hospitals for methemoglobinemia..

mujuro

A dosage of 50mg would surely inhibit MAO activity and increase serotonin.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

A dosage of 50mg would surely inhibit MAO activity and increase serotonin.
While this is true. I plan on keeping this up for no more than 25 days. A few people have annecdotaly reported significant hair growth at high dosages on longcity and its supposed glucocorticoid inhibitor. Good for hair

mujuro

While this is true. I plan on keeping this up for no more than 25 days. A few people have annecdotaly reported significant hair growth at high dosages on longcity and its supposed glucocorticoid inhibitor. Good for hair

Yeh I don’t know how much it would increase or if it would even negate the other positives of MB, including hair improvements. I’d trade a little serotonin for some hairline recovery.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Yeh I don’t know how much it would increase or if it would even negate the other positives of MB, including hair improvements. I’d trade a little serotonin for some hairline recovery.
Maybe i should cut the dosage to 25 mg and go for 4 days on and 1 say off. Then repeat 4 times. Especially if it buildsup in the brain

Last edited:

ddjd

Yeah 50mg seems A LOT. But which product are you using? Is it pharma grade?

mujuro

Maybe i should cut the dosage to 25 mg and go for 4 days on and 1 say off. Then repeat 4 times. Especially if it buildsup in the brain

What’s the highest dose you’ve taken? MB can be really potent in some people so yes I’d err on the side of caution and start lower. I believe @haidut has said that he can’t sustain 5mg for more than a few days before it becomes excessively stimulating. I think it’s probably a question of subjective tolerance vs reward e.g. I can probably take 1g caffeine and be okay, but I sure as hell won’t feel good.

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Yeah 50mg seems A LOT. But which product are you using? Is it pharma grade?
Pharma grade yes. So i am told. 99% purity.

I have never taken MB. So i think ill start off at 5mg first just to make sure i dont have any adverse reactions.

mujuro

I have never taken MB. So i think ill start off at 5mg first.

Never? I would say start on 1mg, if not 0.5mg. You can always increase the next day. Worst thing to get is a bad reaction and then having to wait until your body eliminates it. Make sure your glycogen is topped up.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Never? I would say start on 1mg, if not 0.5mg. You can always increase the next day. Worst thing to get is a bad reaction and then having to wait until your body eliminates it. Make sure your glycogen is topped up.

Great suggestions. Will do!

Whichway?

I would start low and step up the dose only every 3 days. I’ve done that before as some medications can build in their reactions over time.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I honestly said whatever and it probably wasnt smart. But I impatient. I just took 10mg of MB. I also did a 15 min session of LLT before the Mb intake. Hopefully i dont have insane reactions.

Oh also i took photos of my temple for baseline
Will upload them later!

I do want to mention I am on a stack of Supplements as well

Edit:
38 mins in. Very Minor stomach discomfort. And I think place energy has kicked in

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Reporting for the end of the day. Overall not sure if i felt the serotonin. I was a little irritable, very energized but super clear headed. No drug or high feeling what so ever. No where close to experiences like mdma which i unfortunately played with in the past.

My appetite seems to have been fixed. Its still strong even though its been more than 10 hours since last I took it.

Also my scalp feels sore almost like bruised. Not sure if it was the LLT or Methylene Blue. Nothing crazy.

Will do LLT tmrw morning and dosage 15mg after. I decided i will max out at 25mg for a day at most and taper back down to 10mg. Really concerned i felt the serotonin earlier on the 10mg. Not sure.

dreamcatcher

What’s the highest dose you’ve taken? MB can be really potent in some people so yes I’d err on the side of caution and start lower. I believe @haidut has said that he can’t sustain 5mg for more than a few days before it becomes excessively stimulating. I think it’s probably a question of subjective tolerance vs reward e.g. I can probably take 1g caffeine and be okay, but I sure as hell won’t feel good.
Haidut recommends up to 1mg per day in one of Danny Roddy's podcasts.

Arrade

Serontin will make you irritable and catty. It may increase your confidence but for me it makes me apathetic.
Anyways good luck, I wish @CoolTweetPete would show us pics as he claims to have regrown hair on MB, at 1-5mg. He also massages

Another mechanism that MB may be good for hairline is that it lowers estrogen

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Serontin will make you irritable and catty. It may increase your confidence but for me it makes me apathetic.
Anyways good luck, I wish @CoolTweetPete would show us pics as he claims to have regrown hair on MB, at 1-5mg. He also massages

I just completed my LLT.

I am about to take 15mg just now. He is not the only person who has reported hair growth from mb this guy who took 100mg a day for weeks on longecity apprently regrew a lot of his hair line. Not willing to go that high though. 120mg is like close to the toxic level I beleive. I am not even sure if I will even go more than 14 days.

Thanks Arrade

CoolTweetPete

Still working on it. I said by the end of the year and I will stick to that. I think regrowth can be very slow and arduous when there are factors holding it back. I think I have now worked out most of the factors. I just got a haircut 20 minutes ago and it looks better than its ever looked. The left side of my hairline has completely closed up. The right is still a work in progress, but it's getting better much more quickly.

I want to save everything for now in order to highlight how much the regrowth accelerated when the latent factors were given attention. I think the final factor was related to global structure as opposed to the local structure addressed by simple scalp massage. I discussed this here,

Myofascial Meridians, Tensegrity, & Structural Health, A Possible Missing Link

Edit: Regarding serotonin from MB. I think if a person's behavior and diet limit the exposure to serotonin, the increase from MB isn't apparent. I also use large quantities of caffeine every day (800mg-1500mg), which Haidut has said can limit serotonin effect (hence its inclusion in Oxidal).