Searching for methylene blue experts.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

You may be getting about 1 mg of azures per day with your megadosing, but the destruction from methylene blue must prevail.
1 ppm of 40 mg is 0.04 mcg, metal exposure should not be an issue. It appears fine at first glance.
What destruction? :D :D I am waiting for a guy that should send me study from Mayo clinic about using 200 mg of methylene blue and ssri without problems. I am also inside a group using about 100 mg + daily and some of them are on ssri and have no problems :)

Amazoniac

What destruction? :D :D I am waiting for a guy that should send me study from Mayo clinic about using 200 mg of methylene blue and ssri without problems. I am also inside a group using about 100 mg + daily and some of them are on ssri and have no problems :)
Suggestions for the title of a future TEDx talk:
- What conquering malaria taught me about life
- Survival blueprint: better dyeing than dying
- When life is falling apart, a simple solution can come out of the blue

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Ye, I tried everything I know but ONLY methylene blue did change something to the point that I am almost addicted to it.... :D

@Broken man I've been reading on your recent found love for the MB and I'm curious at what intake do you fine your urine to turn blue? Do you titrate the intake down when you see a certain saturation in your urine?

I'm mimicking similar to your intake and notice my urine turning blue fairly quickly and I've read elsewhere that says my tissue is adequeately saturated but I feel the benefits ween away so I'd like to continue to take it.

Ben.

This is gold.

@Broken man I've been reading on your recent found love for the MB and I'm curious at what intake do you fine your urine to turn blue? Do you titrate the intake down when you see a certain saturation in your urine?

I'm mimicking similar to your intake and notice my urine turning blue fairly quickly and I've read elsewhere that says my tissue is adequeately saturated but I feel the benefits ween away so I'd like to continue to take it.

Yes i would like to know that too @Broken man .

i took 1-2 rops which are ca 800mcg and i felt a subtle wellbeing in my head.
Tried another day using 2-3mg and my urine was blue/greenish already.

With 40-60mg your pee must be hella blue all the time. Imagine you add a high b-complex to that with the neon yellow from i think the riboflavin ... I guess that would lead to neongreen pee?

tankasnowgod and hans i think mentioned that in another MB thread aswell that blue pee might be indicative of having enough for the electron chain and tissue is saturated but is that realy true?

Or is it possible that people might not be able to assimilate/absorb it properly and have it go out of the system quickly?

I am also wondering if anyone ever did a MB enema or suppositorium ... i mean with these dosages that the OP mentions this sounds like it would get expensive quickly. No idea if it is problematic for the colon however. I'd imagine MB trowhing a undesired party with the microbiome.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

This is gold.

Yes i would like to know that too @Broken man .

i took 1-2 rops which are ca 800mcg and i felt a subtle wellbeing in my head.
Tried another day using 2-3mg and my urine was blue/greenish already.

With 40-60mg your pee must be hella blue all the time. Imagine you add a high b-complex to that with the neon yellow from i think the riboflavin ... I guess that would lead to neongreen pee?

tankasnowgod and hans i think mentioned that in another MB thread aswell that blue pee might be indicative of having enough for the electron chain and tissue is saturated but is that realy true?

Or is it possible that people might not be able to assimilate/absorb it properly and have it go out of the system quickly?

I am also wondering if anyone ever did a MB enema or suppositorium ... i mean with these dosages that the OP mentions this sounds like it would get expensive quickly. No idea if it is problematic for the colon however. I'd imagine MB trowhing a undesired party with the microbiome.
This is hard to answer, I have days when Its not blue at all, sometimes green, sometimes full blue .... It depends on gut. I know for sure that when I take low dose naltrexone before I feel MB more strongly and the blue color of pee is reduced, same with lipoic acid. The amount needed depends on you, from studies I saw, you need atleast 10 mg.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals