Methylene Blue + LLT For HairGrowth!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Still working on it. I said by the end of the year and I will stick to that. I think regrowth can be very slow and arduous when there are factors holding it back. I think I have now worked out most of the factors. I just got a haircut 20 minutes ago and it looks better than its ever looked. The left side of my hairline has completely closed up. The right is still a work in progress, but it's getting better much more quickly.

I want to save everything for now in order to highlight how much the regrowth accelerated when the latent factors were given attention. I think the final factor was related to global structure as opposed to the local structure addressed by simple scalp massage. I discussed this here,

Myofascial Meridians, Tensegrity, & Structural Health, A Possible Missing Link
How long did you take MB? You still on it? If and when I do fill in my temple its about half an inch that I am looking for, I plan on maintaining with LLT. Temple gap are covered in Vellus hairs at the moment.

CoolTweetPete

@GorillaHead I have been using it on and off for several years, but I began using it consistently in January of this year. Yes I do still use it. I use a drop or two every few hours.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead I have been using it on and off for several years, but I began using it consistently in January of this year. Yes I do still use it. I use a drop or two every few hours.
Oh wow. No negative symptoms? You are probably one of the few running it for so long! Impressive. Stay cautious and safe! Happy to hear about your success! Its nice to hear at least one of us is making progress

Edit so day 2 so far the energetic feeling i had yesterday hasnt kicked in even though I upped the dosage. I also dont have any irritability, I feel clear headed and normal!

It might be too early to say but my shedding seems to have reduced. Will continue to log this daily.

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Also just want to post where i am as of today in terms of ny crown. Last year is with long hair. Today is shaved. As you can see the crown filled in nicely. Straight up diet and supplements and massages and dermapen helped with the crown.

Attachments

• EA29D1FE-DF08-4B4F-A81F-6B427D977AC8.png
    EA29D1FE-DF08-4B4F-A81F-6B427D977AC8.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 8A77C307-E0D4-4A09-8ABE-E4B1F836B407.jpeg
    8A77C307-E0D4-4A09-8ABE-E4B1F836B407.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 120
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

These are my current temples

Attachments

• DC2F07ED-579E-44AF-9F82-CE168FB1F52A.jpeg
    DC2F07ED-579E-44AF-9F82-CE168FB1F52A.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 32FC3411-71FF-43A3-BA98-D9B564A8DD51.jpeg
    32FC3411-71FF-43A3-BA98-D9B564A8DD51.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 92
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

what dermapen do you use? Was dandruff an issue with your hair loss?-- if so, have massages eradicated dandruff?
I bought this dermapen on amazon for a ridiculous 130. Dr.pen brand. I used to use a roller but it wasnt effective and hurt and i heard it would do more damage.

Arrade

@CoolTweetPete alright, December it is.
Even Dr.Peat says methylene blue isn't something people should just use as a supplement. TBH I have high dht so I think it's more my high instinctual awareness to damaging things, rather than a weakness to serotonin. I also don;t know why you would not any in your system, that likes choosing to consume a little bit of poison.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

End of day update. I am more confident Shedding has dropped. Will confirm this for sure on the 4th day.
One thing I noticed is even though I upped the dosage I barely felt anything at all. I didnt even urinate blue like i did the first time. Very weird.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Near end if day update. dosage was upped to 20mg today. Still don't feel anything like i did the first time.

Skin looks excellent though. Back acne massive improvement on top of the improvements i made using iodine before this. I feel healthy. It is still hard to say if my shedding has dropped off significantly. Part of me wants to say it def has. But i really dont want to report placebo, so for now still no confirmation.

Also just a little concerned about why my urine no longer is turning blue. Anyone know why that might be happening? Its as if my body is storing the dye lol

Last edited:
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Update. Urine is back to being blue. So thats kind of a releif. Also i can confirm my shedding has reduced 80%. I finally seem to be losing hair like a normla person. Before id run my hand through my had multiple times over and over like 10 times and id have like 30-40 hairs. Now its like 5-10. Pretty happy!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

New update. So I took a break from Mb. I felt like it was the cause behind some serious bruxism which I already seemed to exhibit in bed before I started MB.

Still doing LLT and refining diet. Something noticed. My front hairline looks better and thicker.

I can’t say I have seen new hair or thickened follicles. Obviously I need at least a month.

Around Sunday though idk if I was overdoing LLT or something but my crown thinned our tremendously! I mean so much so that I can actually see the horseshoe pattern almost. It freaked me out. Not sure if it’s an LLT shed. Front part of my head though is doing great! Thick and healthy.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Not to derail this topic from Mb and LlT but seeing how this is all about hair growth.

Some changes I made past two days seem to have made a huge difference in shedding.

I changed up diet. Coconut oil daily. Olive oil as well. 50mg of Vitamin b6. 2grams of lysine and tyrosine and ginger root. Will be doing 300mg Asprin every other day

Suddenly my hair is barely barely falling out.

Like before all this I was losing about 150 hairs a day. With LLT I recon I hit 100 at best. But now 60-70 hairs a day and mainly just thin hairs.

CDT

Not to derail this topic from Mb and LlT but seeing how this is all about hair growth.

Some changes I made past two days seem to have made a huge difference in shedding.

I changed up diet. Coconut oil daily. Olive oil as well. 50mg of Vitamin b6. 2grams of lysine and tyrosine and ginger root. Will be doing 300mg Asprin every other day

Suddenly my hair is barely barely falling out.

Like before all this I was losing about 150 hairs a day. With LLT I recon I hit 100 at best. But now 60-70 hairs a day and mainly just thin hairs.
If I may ask, what was your day to day diet like when you made improvements on the scalp? Thanks for the advice, man!

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

If I may ask, what was your day to day diet like when you made improvements on the scalp? Thanks for the advice, man!
I was trying to focus on the pest diet. So I ate carrots. Not too many meats. I did my best to avoid animals fats. Oatmeal was a big staple but it’s only been two days

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Guys so far even without any MB. Just LLT and the diet +supplement changes. I am shedding like even less hair. I forgot to mention I added massages too

I am absolutely ecstatic. I have no idea how long this will last. I ran my hand through my hair this morning like 20 times. Only one hair. One hair ! Just one! Wish me luck! 3 months of this could add some serious density to my hairline and crown

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals