Searching for methylene blue experts.

Broken man

Hello all dear members, is anybody here able to help me with COA test for methylene blue? I am not sure if the amounts of heavy metals are good or not. Its my first buy from supplier. I found that taking methylene blue changed my life completely and want to buy bulk of it. Thank you.

HealthPete

I want to hear this life changing story too. Was it your life's dream to have a blue tongue?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

@Phosphor @HealthPete Nothing interesting guys...... Was trying to do "peaty things" since 2016, had no success until few months ago when I started using methylene blue but 20 mgs+. So 5 years I was trying to use DHEA, progesterone and thyroid with no success, got fat and without energy or drive but its like night and day now. I must say thank you to Peat because of this forum I started to learn more about my problems and took action but the real success came to me when I joined fb group about bodybuilding where I found a guy who is using other things but also methylene blue but 60mgs + daily. He was kind and helped me with every question I had. I tried it and felt great. Its working slowly but you will notice it, I no longer need to sleep after work, my humor and playfull mood is back. I started working out and got more money for my job because I had great success thank to MB and its focus improving properties. For real, I have like laser focus now. Sad thing is that I knew about methylene blue for so long but only tried small dosage because of Peat and felt nothing so I did not use it anymore...... I mean I had alot of things that would be different if I was using it earlier. I am diluting solution so I have no blue tongue and even if I have, its just small thing according to its benefits.....and yeah I was so desperate about my situation that I wanted to take steroids.....and sorry that it is little bit messy but I am at work now.

Andman

great to hear that you found something that works for you. keep in mind that MB accumulates so lower dosages may be effective over time!

are you splitting the 20+mgs over the course of the day or take all in one go?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

great to hear that you found something that works for you. keep in mind that MB accumulates so lower dosages may be effective over time!

I am part of fb group where members are taking 100 mg + for years without problems :), some of them are on much higher dosages. Its for Bartonella infection. Depends on how much liquid I have but mostly 10 mg few timesper day.

Andman

I am part of fb group where members are taking 100 mg + for years without problems :), some of them are on much higher dosages. Its for Bartonella infection. Depends on how much liquid I have but mostly 10 mg few timesper day.

can you point me to that fb group? always interested in such things

also, maybe MB+dmso or similar could be used to reduce the dosage/cost?

Peroxphos

Hey Broken Man,

a few thoughts / questions :

- I have bought MB powder that is not pharma grade, so you can post your COA and we can compare. It has >99% purity, iron less than 512ppm, lead less than 20ppm, arsenic less than 8ppm.

- How do you handle the powder to take 20mg? I find it difficult to use without making a mess and coloring your whole room in unwashable blue. Even making a water dilution seems difficult without making a mess.

- I have tried a few days at 30mg/day but the effects weren't good. I need to retry as there were confounders and also a very bad metabolic state to begin with.

- Your high dosages are interesting. The doctor that heals Alzheimer with MB use big doses such as yours. See this podcast: ‎Decoding Superhuman: Methylene Blue: Part 1 with Dr. Francisco Gonzalez-Lima on Apple Podcasts

- Do you have any tips to ramp up dosage safely without the risk of high serotonin, due to MAO inhibition. Can you link your facebook group please.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

can you point me to that fb group? always interested in such things

also, maybe MB+dmso or similar could be used to reduce the dosage/cost?
Search for "Methylene Blue & Nitroxoline for Bartonella Long Haulers" Its only group that I have find where there is alot of people using such dosage without problems and even some using antidepressants with MB too... Search for SSRI and you will find it. I bought 5 g for 70 dollars, that is good :)

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Hey Broken Man,

a few thoughts / questions :

- I have bought MB powder that is not pharma grade, so you can post your COA and we can compare. It has >99% purity, iron less than 512ppm, lead less than 20ppm, arsenic less than 8ppm.

- How do you handle the powder to take 20mg? I find it difficult to use without making a mess and coloring your whole room in unwashable blue. Even making a water dilution seems difficult without making a mess.

- I have tried a few days at 30mg/day but the effects weren't good. I need to retry as there were confounders and also a very bad metabolic state to begin with.

- Your high dosages are interesting. The doctor that heals Alzheimer with MB use big doses such as yours. See this podcast: ‎Decoding Superhuman: Methylene Blue: Part 1 with Dr. Francisco Gonzalez-Lima on Apple Podcasts

- Do you have any tips to ramp up dosage safely without the risk of high serotonin, due to MAO inhibition. Can you link your facebook group please.
Mine should be USP grade. Until now I was buying liquid version but its expensive and my friend told me that the seller can use much lower dose and you will nto find it cuz the color will be the same. 5 grams of powder are on the way, I can write my friend and will reply to you later. Most users experience problems from the starts because its clearing your digestive system.... I had huge herx reaction for two weeks but thanks to TUDCA I was able to function without much problems. The name of the group is written above this comment, search for "serotonin syndrome" some members are taking MB with SSRI without problems :).

Attachments

• Detailed-Analysis-MB-EP.png
    Detailed-Analysis-MB-EP.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 46

Waynish

I made a thread asking for how to synthesize it from known/raw materials. No meaningful replies yet.

HealthPete

Thats good you found something that works for you. Just one drop of the fish medicine strength does wonders for my energy. Too much more makes me anxious though. People respond differently to mb. I wonder what that means?

OP
Broken man

Broken man

Thats good you found something that works for you. Just one drop of the fish medicine strength does wonders for my energy. Too much more makes me anxious though. People respond differently to mb. I wonder what that means?
Ye people respond differently but what is the most interesting thing to me is that some people even take it with SSRI and doses around 100 mg + and people here are feeling side effects from 1-2 mgs..... :D I would recommend taking it with taurine, its good. I would also like to point that MB is clearing your intestines but only at high doses...

Andman

Ye people respond differently but what is the most interesting thing to me is that some people even take it with SSRI and doses around 100 mg + and people here are feeling side effects from 1-2 mgs..... :D I would recommend taking it with taurine, its good. I would also like to point that MB is clearing your intestines but only at high doses...
im one of those guys that sometimes gets side effects (neuropathy in feet or hands, anger issues, anxiety, etc) from 0.5 - 1mg haha

OP
Broken man

Broken man

im one of those guys that sometimes gets side effects (neuropathy in feet or hands, anger issues, anxiety, etc) from 0.5 - 1mg haha
I would try to find why because MB is only chemical with so many good properties.

jacob

Amazoniac

I am not sure if the amounts of heavy metals are good or not. Its my first buy from supplier.
I would first focus on the purity component, how much of the desired substance was detected. Then, out of the rest, try to have an idea of the quality of the impurities and disconsider those that are relatively safe. It should yield the worrying fraction.

Out of this fraction, some will be specified, such as a few metals with "vitamin" A-like activity.

Instead of judging solely by contrasting different analyses, it's practical to consider how much of a given impurity you could be getting per serving of the supplement and compare to acceptable and typical daily exposures (from all routes); it would be handy to have a quick reference thread with each toxin.

A substance may appear pure enough, yet, it's the dose that's determinant.

Venom D: 2 ppc (!) lead
Ascourgic acid: 1 ppm lead

% = /100
%%% = /100 /100 /100 = /1,000,000

Venom D: 50 mcg/d * 2% = 1 mcg/d
Ascourgic acid: 1 g/d * 1%%% = 1 mcg/d​

A spreadsheet to estimate the exposure according to doses is useful. It can be shocking to calculate this exposure in a year, some metals accumulate, others only do harm. Whenever possible, I think that it's good to avoid taking supplements on empty stomach.

The occurrence and toxicity of metals varies, therefore, concentrating on the ones that are present in higher amounts can be misleading.

A company might provide you the analysis for their active ingredient, but you'll have to consider the composition of the final product as well. For example, the dry ingredient can be a component of a liquid formula, which tends to facilitate the interactions between the substances present, making metals that are deemed safe potentially problematic over time.

- Certificates of analysis: a challenge to interpret

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I would first focus on the purity component, how much of the desired substance was detected. Then, out of the rest, try to have an idea of the quality of the impurities and disconsider those that are relatively safe. It should yield the worrying fraction.

Out of this fraction, some will be specified, such as a few metals with "vitamin" A-like activity.

Instead of judging solely by contrasting different analyses, it's practical to consider how much of a given impurity you could be getting per serving of the supplement and compare to acceptable and typical daily exposures (from all routes); it would be handy to have a quick reference thread with each toxin.

A substance may appear pure enough, yet, it's the dose that's determinant.

Venom D: 2 ppc (!) lead​
Ascourgic acid: 1 ppm lead​
% = /100​
%%% = /100 /100 /100 = /1,000,000​
Venom D: 50 mcg/d * 2% = 1 mcg/d​
Ascourgic acid: 1 g/d * 1%%% = 1 mcg/d​

A spreadsheet to estimate the exposure according to doses is useful. It can be shocking to calculate this exposure in a year, some metals accumulate, others only do harm. Whenever possible, I think that it's good to avoid taking supplements on empty stomach.

The occurrence and toxicity of metals varies, therefore, concentrating on the ones that are present in higher amounts can be misleading.

A company might provide you the analysis for their active ingredient, but you'll have to consider the composition of the final product as well. For example, the dry ingredient can be a component of a liquid formula, which tends to facilitate the interactions between the substances present, making metals that are deemed safe potentially problematic over time.

- Certificates of analysis: a challenge to interpret
What do you think about this?

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 22
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals