McDonalds coffee

equipoise

This coffee uncouples me like mad. This is how I think T3 would feel, and it's pretty much the only coffee that has such a severe effect on my well-being. Pulse up, temp up, transit time lowered, real dopamine feel. I drink latte's so maybe it's the way their milk Works with it, not to mention it's pretty warm served. Altho I always eat warm coffee and it never has such an effect, maybe the trick is to actually warm the milk?

OP
E

equipoise

Just the energy you get from a sunny,calm, summer day in the woods.
Hey man that's the best. Literally godlike. I like to do a few uphill sprints and just stretch a bit, listen to the hummingbirds and close my eyes. the sun burns noon into my hair and I melt into the void

LucyL

This coffee uncouples me like mad. This is how I think T3 would feel, and it's pretty much the only coffee that has such a severe effect on my well-being. Pulse up, temp up, transit time lowered, real dopamine feel. I drink latte's so maybe it's the way their milk Works with it, not to mention it's pretty warm served. Altho I always eat warm coffee and it never has such an effect, maybe the trick is to actually warm the milk?
I think you can buy McDonalds coffee at the store - like Walmart. You could try that and see if you get the same effect.

Razvan

I don't think there is walmart in east europe ahah but anyways mcdonald's quality is better here than in uk or usa.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals