The Great Coffee Experiment Of 2016

javacody

Thanks to the great and powerful @haidut (who is not just a man pretending to be a wizard, but an actual wizard) who created this thread last year (2015) - Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

I've decided to partake in a grand experiment. Along with very low fat Peat influenced diet, I'm going to start megadosing coffee.

Note, I've done a very, very low fat diet for over a month to hopefully clear up some fatty liver issues.

Peating before clearing up fatty liver for me == weight gain, foggy brain, cold hands and feet

Peating after doing very low fat (< 20 grams per day) for a month == small weight loss, clearer thinking, being very warm (sometimes too warm)

Keep these things in mind. And don't do what I'm doing. Just don't. Find your path. Copying what I'm doing is a recipe for disaster for YOU.

So here's the plan.

4 servings of coffee per day.

My servings include the following:

1. 20 ounces skim milk
  2. 2 TB Nescafe Classico instant coffee (~65mg caffeine per tsp, so ~390mg caffeine per serving)
  3. 2 tsp hydrolyzed collagen
  4. 1 scoop powdered magnesium glycinate (equal to 70 mg magnesium)
  5. 1 gram powdered taurine
  6. 1 tablespoon of a high quality raw honey
  7. 1 drop of oxidal
I will also be taking 500mg B1 and 100mg theanine + ~2 grams niacinamide (split doses for this) per day.

Additionally, taking 30 mg pregnenalone and 15mg DHEA (split into 3mg doses).

I'll also be drinking 1 to 2 cans of pepsi per day with meals.

I'll be getting upwards of 1,500 mg of caffeine per day.

I'm going to start with 2 servings of coffee and work my way up to 4 servings over 2 weeks. This will be depending on sleep quality and how I feel. If after tonight I sleep like a baby on two servings, I'll bump it up to 3 tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
J

javacody

First serving of coffee today.

I slept like ***t last night. Woke up tired and crabby. Brain felt like it was 30% on.

Staggered to kitchen, microwaved milk, used shaker ball to mix coffee into hot milk (this was a mistake - way too much foam, I'm not James Bond, I need it stirred, not shaken).

I drank the entire cup in about 2 minutes. Gagged on the foam. Stupid foam.

Immediately felt the need to move my bowels.

Shortly thereafter I felt a jolt in my brain. It went from 30% on to 100% on. A chorus of angels sang. Trumpets were heard on high. It was glorious! If Redbull gives you wings, this coffee gives you a jetpack.

At the same time my breathing got deeper and my sinuses opened draining completely. Both I think are good signs.

That was over 2 hours ago.

I will have my 2nd serving of coffee for lunch in about 2 hours.

After drinking coffee, went to Vitamin Shoppe and picked up the l-theanine and B1. Took along with niacinamide, cottage cheese, and a Pepsi.

OP
J

javacody

I started to feel a slight coming down 4.5 hours after I had my first coffee. So I made my 2nd cup. Also had lunch (spaghetti with marinara, fat free mozzarella, brewers yeast, and a side of corn. I feel relaxed and a little fuzzy. But it was a huge lunch.

I'm trying to eat more during the day and less at night.

jaywills

Following this experiment with great interest,

- How did you sleep last night?
- Have you experienced bouts of anxiety thus far?

chispas

In my own experience, I feel that mega dosing sugar combined with a coffee is enough to enhance the caffeine good feelings.

I try to eat about 200g of carbs in the form of fruit sugar and gummy bears, and then drink coffee at the same time.

I had a strange unexpected experience recently where I had a krispy kreme donut (high pufa and starch, not recommended) and a coffee, and this magnified the caffeine good feelings even more, it lasted about 4 hours. Not sure if it was the starchy carbs of the donut that caused this effect, or the sheer quantity of sugar in such a short period. Must have been approx 300g of sugar altogether.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals