MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy "Mini" Body Light - 610nm - 630nm - 670nm

The mini body lights are here!

We are pleased and excited to announce the next addition of our red light therapy products, the mini body lights!

This announcement will be about the MBL1 which is if designed after our LGS1, PL1, and BL1. The combination of spectra in these lights have an incredible amount of great reviews behind them, the feedback we continue to get is amazing.

Here are the wavelengths of our Orange and Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light (MBL1):

610nm – Orange Red - 25%
630nm – Red - 25%
670nm – Deep Red - 50%

= Totaling 100 LED's

You can find more information about these spectra of light on the LGS1 thread.

We hope you are as excited as us about offering the MBL1 to the community! From our family to yours, we know you will love this product and it will help you by "Delivering Energy to your Life!".

Sincerely,
The Life Giving Store Family

Click Here To View The MBL1

ddjd

The mini body lights are here!

We are pleased and excited to announce the next addition of our red light therapy products, the mini body lights!

This announcement will be about the MBL1 which is if designed after our LGS1, PL1, and BL1. The combination of spectra in these lights have an incredible amount of great reviews behind them, the feedback we continue to get is amazing.

Here are the wavelengths of our Orange and Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light (MBL1):

610nm – Orange Red - 25%
630nm – Red - 25%
670nm – Deep Red - 50%

= Totaling 100 LED's

You can find more information about these spectra of light on the LGS1 thread.

We hope you are as excited as us about offering the MBL1 to the community! From our family to yours, we know you will love this product and it will help you by "Delivering Energy to your Life!".

Sincerely,
The Life Giving Store Family

Click Here To View The MBL1
have you checked the EMF radiation of these devices?

JanW55

Forum Supporter
I want to thank the LifeGivingStore for my wonderful red light. I got an email recently asking for a review of it but did not do one because I don't have any vital health statistics on myself to say it improved my health (numerically so to speak). It is just my anecdotal word on it. (Same with IBT-- doing a great job but it's subtle and there aren't any 'scientific proofs'.) (I have given up on lab testing being of any validity since my insurance company would not pay for any and I had to pay for it myself, but mainly because whatever testing I had done, all the tests would say I was fine -- as well as the insurance doctors saying you're healthy as a horse; go away, don't bother us -- but I definitely knew, for example, that I had hypothyroid problems my entire life -- ultimately they got bad enough to show up on tests but anyhow, by that time I was done with worrying about those doctors or labs or expecting any help from that quarter.)

Also a shout-out to Dr. Peat (and the excellent newsletters), and this forum's Charlie and Haidut and IdeaLabs for everything they do -- it's making a big difference to our health let me tell you!!

OP
LifeGivingStore
I want to thank the LifeGivingStore for my wonderful red light. I got an email recently asking for a review of it but did not do one because I don't have any vital health statistics on myself to say it improved my health (numerically so to speak). It is just my anecdotal word on it. (Same with IBT-- doing a great job but it's subtle and there aren't any 'scientific proofs'.) (I have given up on lab testing being of any validity since my insurance company would not pay for any and I had to pay for it myself, but mainly because whatever testing I had done, all the tests would say I was fine -- as well as the insurance doctors saying you're healthy as a horse; go away, don't bother us -- but I definitely knew, for example, that I had hypothyroid problems my entire life -- ultimately they got bad enough to show up on tests but anyhow, by that time I was done with worrying about those doctors or labs or expecting any help from that quarter.)

Also a shout-out to Dr. Peat (and the excellent newsletters), and this forum's Charlie and Haidut and IdeaLabs for everything they do -- it's making a big difference to our health let me tell you!!
@JanW55 thank you so much for the feedback, we sincerely appreciate it!!

tallglass13

@LifeGivingStore , I got the email as well, and wanted to it, but procrastinated. I have to say, I have 2 lights. the first one was the orange and red. it is strong. the second buy, was the half red/half infared. it is so good for the head and hair. I can use it close to the scalp . It makes my beard hair grow like crazy.
Bottom line, is I'm very happy with your products. Very high quality.

OP
LifeGivingStore
@LifeGivingStore , I got the email as well, and wanted to it, but procrastinated. I have to say, I have 2 lights. the first one was the orange and red. it is strong. the second buy, was the half red/half infared. it is so good for the head and hair. I can use it close to the scalp . It makes my beard hair grow like crazy.
Bottom line, is I'm very happy with your products. Very high quality.
@tallglass13, thank you so much for the feedback! So good to hear that the lights are working well for you. We are very grateful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals