Dental X Ray mitigation with Red Light - Life Giving Store, Red Light Man , another recommendation?

parallax

Thank you for that. What is your dilution for mouthwash? Is it clear?
I dissolve about 1 gram per ml in 95% ethanol for longer shelf life, then pour a bit more than a tablespoon of that into 500ml of clean water to use as the mouthwash. I've been doing this for five or six years, so I have developed an intuition for the concentration I am looking for based on how the solution looks in the bottle, so I'm doing this dilution by eye and not measuring precisely, since I am not ingesting the dye in this case anyway. The concentration I am looking for is very blue, but its about the minimum concentration that will stain the bacterial films in my mouth. It doesn't leave a strong blue stain on my tongue, but it does really show where I missed a spot brushing. If I spill it on my skin the stain is gone in the morning, and the mouthwash does not stain my porcelain sink.

For a sore throat I use a somewhat stronger concentration, gargle, and spend a few minutes with a 660nm flashlight in my mouth.
*Use lithium ion batteries near your face at your own risk, and familiarize yourself with safe usage*

OP
S

sunny

I dissolve about 1 gram per ml in 95% ethanol for longer shelf life, then pour a bit more than a tablespoon of that into 500ml of clean water to use as the mouthwash. I've been doing this for five or six years, so I have developed an intuition for the concentration I am looking for based on how the solution looks in the bottle, so I'm doing this dilution by eye and not measuring precisely, since I am not ingesting the dye in this case anyway. The concentration I am looking for is very blue, but its about the minimum concentration that will stain the bacterial films in my mouth. It doesn't leave a strong blue stain on my tongue, but it does really show where I missed a spot brushing. If I spill it on my skin the stain is gone in the morning, and the mouthwash does not stain my porcelain sink.

For a sore throat I use a somewhat stronger concentration, gargle, and spend a few minutes with a 660nm flashlight in my mouth.
*Use lithium ion batteries near your face at your own risk, and familiarize yourself with safe usage*
The blue does not stain your teeth?

parallax

The blue does not stain your teeth?
Not at all. I've used very strong concentrations that taste bizzare and stain all of my mouth except for my teeth. Even then the only blue left on my teeth is stained bacterial films which brush off. The oral staining under those strong concentrations is gone within a day, absorbed and/or reduced to clear.
Edit: possibly I have excellent dental health? I've never had any issue, cavity, crooked tooth, or otherwise. But I'm pretty sure MB wouldn't permanently stain even exposed dentin or bone.

OP
S

sunny

Not at all. I've used very strong concentrations that taste bizzare and stain all of my mouth except for my teeth. Even then the only blue left on my teeth is stained bacterial films which brush off. The oral staining under those strong concentrations is gone within a day, absorbed and/or reduced to clear.
Edit: possibly I have excellent dental health? I've never had any issue, cavity, crooked tooth, or otherwise. But I'm pretty sure MB wouldn't permanently stain even exposed dentin or bone.
That is interesting. I think I may try with using it on a qtip on specific areas.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals