Red Light Mini - Red Light Man - What Is Best Dosage To Treat Hair Loss/thinning?

TranceWax

I have a red light mini from red light man which puts out 610 ◦ 630 ◦ 670 nm spectrums. I'm not sure where I remember seeing this but a dose of 67J/cm² is meant to be the sweet spot so to speak for hair loss.

Can someone confirm if this is true and if not, what type of dosage would be suitable to treat hair loss? Struggling to work out how long I should be using the red light mini for and how far away to get a good dosage to stimulate the hair follicles.

Thanks

I have a red light mini from red light man which puts out 610 ◦ 630 ◦ 670 nm spectrums. I'm not sure where I remember seeing this but a dose of 67J/cm² is meant to be the sweet spot so to speak for hair loss.

Can someone confirm if this is true and if not, what type of dosage would be suitable to treat hair loss? Struggling to work out how long I should be using the red light mini for and how far away to get a good dosage to stimulate the hair follicles.

Thanks
Did you find any answers since posting this TranceWax? I have a little handheld too and am having good luck with a couple of spider veins, but I had not heard of it growing hair.

David PS

I went Amazon and discovered that with the iRestore Laser Hair Growth System (cap) you are to use it every other day for 25 minutes for 6 months. The machine is on an automatic timer and will turn itself off after 25 minutes.

illumiflow 272 Laser Cap for Hair Growth -​

"Recommended treatment time is just 30 minutes, 3 times weekly (every other day)"

That could put you in the ballpark.

Edit- I got sticker shock from the prices of these caps.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals