Dental X Ray mitigation with Red Light - Life Giving Store, Red Light Man , another recommendation?

sunny

I will have to get dental x ray. I do not want to, I have avoided it, I cannot find a dentist that uses ultra sound near me.
I found a biomimetic 4 hours from me.
Everything seems good, but he will not treat with out x rays.
I have cavities that must be fixed.
I have tried everything I can for years to no avail.

So, I am in mitigation mode and reading posts, listening to Peat interviews on radiation.

I am going to get a portable red light.

Looking at Life Giving Store - LGS1: Orange & Red 610nm - 630nm - 670nm , Orange and Red 610nm - 630nm - 670 nm

and

Red Light Man - Red-Infrared Combo Mini - Red Light Man , 620, 670, 760, 830 nm.

They have different wavelengths save for the 760nm.

Does anyone know which would be better, or a different product.

I appreciate any insight.

Last edited:

David PS

I have the redlight unit from the Life Giving Store am I am a satisfied customer.

Have you considered shining blue light in your mouth for reducing endotoxin? Blue light is part of life and it is not 100% bad for your health. I seem to remember that it is useful for skin bacteria. The caution is to protect your eyes and not to use it too late in the day. best of luck

OP
S

sunny

I have the redlight unit from the Life Giving Store am I am a satisfied customer.

Have you considered shining blue light in your mouth for reducing endotoxin? Blue light is part of life and it is not 100% bad for your health. I seem to remember that it is useful for skin bacteria. The caution is to protect your eyes and not to use it too late in the day. best of luck

I will look into that for endotoxins. I appreciate your reply.

Do you have the plug in one that I linked to?

My immediate issue is I have cavities from cracks on teeth. I can't put off fixing them any longer.

I'm not sure what has gone wrong, other than having teeth pulled as a kid for braces, now my teeth seem like they are always shifting a bit, a piece broke off the side of a front tooth, resulting in what now looks like a cavity.

I drink alot of milk, k2, d3 in winter, sun in summer, but I am missing something as far as teeth go. Mine are translucent halfway up. I recently read a thread about Sulphur helping someone who had graying. I have never taken Sulphur. Trying to read about that.

David PS

Do you have the plug in one that I linked to?
Yes, handheld devices are very versatile. But then again, so is the other unit. I like the idea of using a device that only contains wavelengths that are within the visible range. 830 nm is too high for me.
1658762110667.png

David PS

What is the problem with 830 in your opinion?
It is not visible and I am concerned about unwittingly damaging my eyesight.
I drink alot of milk, k2, d3 in winter, sun in summer, but I am missing something as far as teeth go. Mine are translucent halfway up. I recently read a thread about Sulphur helping someone who had graying. I have never taken Sulphur. Trying to read about that.
Could it be too much fluoride?

OP
S

sunny

It is not visible and I am concerned about unwittingly damaging my eyesight.

Could it be too much fluoride?
I'm not sure. I don't know know where I would be getting flouride from. I don't use flouride toothpaste, don't drink flouridated water. It's like my body is Taking the calcium out of my teeth. I had one period of time that I had a tooth that wS visibly filling in inside the tooth. At that time I was not in the habit of writing down what I was doing as far as diet or supplements. I have not Been able to make it happen again.

David PS

I'm not sure. I don't know know where I would be getting flouride from. I don't use flouride toothpaste, don't drink flouridated water. It's like my body is Taking the calcium out of my teeth. I had one period of time that I had a tooth that wS visibly filling in inside the tooth. At that time I was not in the habit of writing down what I was doing as far as diet or supplements. I have not Been able to make it happen again.
If you want to correct a situation it is generally considered a good idea to carefully track what you are doing/eating and then make corrections based on the science. The ratio of calicum to phosphate in your diet is a good place to start. There are several threads about this ratio on the forum. Here is an article that you might find interesting. Best wishes.

OP
S

sunny

If you want to correct a situation it is generally considered a good idea to carefully track what you are doing/eating and then make corrections based on the science. The ratio of calicum to phosphate in your diet is a good place to start. There are several threads about this ratio on the forum. Here is an article that you might find interesting. Best wishes.
Thank you so much for that article, I will read that tonight. I will check my calcium phosphate ratio in Cronometer again. I drink alot of raw milk - 48 ounces a day at leaast. I thought I was sufficient but maybe not. I really appreciate your thoughts and time.

EvanHinkle

What about prolactin? Prolactin will leech the calcium from your bones and teeth. Ray suggests the high calcium to phosphorus ratio to turn off the parathyroid and limit prolactin.

The other thing I’d mention is co2. In one of Ray’s articles he talked about how co2 is needed to drive bone remineralization. Without which even a good diet of calcium, D, and K would lead to osteoporosis. I recently took up bag breathing just for the sake of experimentation and gained huge benefits from it, (one of which was pinker gums, and a total elimination of gum bleeding). If the co2 is driving bone remineralization it should be positively affecting the gums and teeth as well.

In addition to all of this I’ve had success turning some nasty cavities into lighter shades, (think black to a golden brown) using just eggshell powder and the K2 MK4 product from Idealabs. Fantastic product, totally reversed one of my cavities, (turned from black to white) and the other two are much stronger and seem as though they could eventually heal.

I also used a red light device I found on Amazon with visible red light that is shaped into a mouth guard. Neat product really: Amazon product ASIN B07GTDPRJCView: https://www.amazon.com/TALS-Immediate-Sensitivity-Promotes-Inflammation/dp/B07GTDPRJC

One thing I’d caution about red light is the biphasic nature of the therapy, (especially when using leds). I got carried away with that mouth piece, (to be fair the instructions suggested it could be used three times a day and I should have known better). As a result I actually saw my tooth and gum health decline until I caught it and discontinued use of the device for a week, ramped up my vitamin K and calcium as well, and all is well again.

Best of luck. Don’t let anyone tell you teeth and gums can’t heal. I wouldn’t believe it if I hadn’t seen it in my own mouth.

OP
S

sunny

@EvanHinkle , thank you for your time and thoughts, I appreciate it.
How much k2 do you take. I have idealabs and take 4 to 8 drops mist days. I need a reorder.

I test Prolactin, pth, phosphorus, 25oh d.
My last testing was on March 29, 2022. I had been putting 5000 I u of d3 on skin in winter.

Tests were:
Intact PTH - 31 (15-65 pg/ml)
Calcium - 9.4 (8.5-10.5 mg/dl)
Phosphorus- 3.3 - (2.5-4.5 mg/dl)
Prolactin- 13 (post menopause range 2-20)
Albumin - 4.4 (3.5-5.2 g/dl)
Carbon dioxide- 25 (19-32 meq/l)
D 25oh - low - 28 (30-100 ng/ml)

I am about to send in some toenails for analysis.
I drink 48 ounces of raw milk daily.
The d test above was after a winter, so I expect it to be low, I guess. I was putting 5000iu D on skin. I will test again after August.

I have a co2 tank but have not used yet. A bit afraid to do it in house.

PTH is in middle of range. Not sure if that is considered high. ?

EvanHinkle

@EvanHinkle , thank you for your time and thoughts, I appreciate it.
How much k2 do you take. I have idealabs and take 4 to 8 drops mist days. I need a reorder.

I test Prolactin, pth, phosphorus, 25oh d.
My last testing was on March 29, 2022. I had been putting 5000 I u of d3 on skin in winter.

Tests were:
Intact PTH - 31 (15-65 pg/ml)
Calcium - 9.4 (8.5-10.5 mg/dl)
Phosphorus- 3.3 - (2.5-4.5 mg/dl)
Prolactin- 13 (post menopause range 2-20)
Albumin - 4.4 (3.5-5.2 g/dl)
Carbon dioxide- 25 (19-32 meq/l)
D 25oh - low - 28 (30-100 ng/ml)

I am about to send in some toenails for analysis.
I drink 48 ounces of raw milk daily.
The d test above was after a winter, so I expect it to be low, I guess. I was putting 5000iu D on skin. I will test again after August.

I have a co2 tank but have not used yet. A bit afraid to do it in house.

PTH is in middle of range. Not sure if that is considered high. ?
Interesting, I think you’re right, the PTH is a little high. If your co2 is low, and the PTH is higher you have an environment that supports demineralization of the teeth and bones. Sounds like it isn’t really diet related, (though I know some would argue that low co2 is diet related as oxidative phosphorylation should raise co2). Personally the only things that I have found that shift the co2 balance for me are what I call exogenous co2, (bag breathing, co2 inhalation, etc).

If you feel hesitant about the co2 tank, I’d honor that and start with bag breathing. You don’t even have to use a bag. In an old post here @haidut suggested an empty gallon jug with a hole the size of a quarter in the bottom. Simply remove the cap of the jug and “bag breathe” in and out through the mouth with the lips tightly sealed around the top of the jug. Doing this for about ten minutes to start gave me deep breathing that I otherwise only experienced on multi-day fasting. It also makes my fingers and toes noticeably warmer and gums very pink. My wife, (who wears glasses) notices improved eyesight, (which I consider downright miraculous). Maybe start there if you’re feeling apprehensive about the co2 tank?

The deeper breathing that the jug rebreather has afforded me has allowed me to practice breath work throughout the day, (slow exhales with controlled pause at the end of the exhale). This breath work is now giving me many of the same benefits of using the jug, (without the hassle of needing the jug). Hope this is helpful!

OP
S

sunny

Interesting, I think you’re right, the PTH is a little high. If your co2 is low, and the PTH is higher you have an environment that supports demineralization of the teeth and bones. Sounds like it isn’t really diet related, (though I know some would argue that low co2 is diet related as oxidative phosphorylation should raise co2). Personally the only things that I have found that shift the co2 balance for me are what I call exogenous co2, (bag breathing, co2 inhalation, etc).

If you feel hesitant about the co2 tank, I’d honor that and start with bag breathing. You don’t even have to use a bag. In an old post here @haidut suggested an empty gallon jug with a hole the size of a quarter in the bottom. Simply remove the cap of the jug and “bag breathe” in and out through the mouth with the lips tightly sealed around the top of the jug. Doing this for about ten minutes to start gave me deep breathing that I otherwise only experienced on multi-day fasting. It also makes my fingers and toes noticeably warmer and gums very pink. My wife, (who wears glasses) notices improved eyesight, (which I consider downright miraculous). Maybe start there if you’re feeling apprehensive about the co2 tank?

The deeper breathing that the jug rebreather has afforded me has allowed me to practice breath work throughout the day, (slow exhales with controlled pause at the end of the exhale). This breath work is now giving me many of the same benefits of using the jug, (without the hassle of needing the jug). Hope this is helpful!
That is helpful, I had not heard of the milk jug technique. I will try that tonight.

I have plans to try the co2 outside in a couple weeks. I got a big trough from the feed store. In the house I was just concerned about it going to the basement and accumulating there. Maybe that is not how it works, perhaps it just dissipates, but I could not find an answer to that.

I really appreciate your suggestions.

EvanHinkle

I haven’t had any experience with any large co2 devices/bath setups, so nothing to add there. Update the thread to let’s us all know how the bag breathing jug works out? I think it’s one of the more underrated techniques on the forum. From my experience reading through all the threads, exogenous co2 doesn’t get the love it deserves given co2 is Peat’s central tenant.

EvanHinkle

Oh, and I missed this from before, but I personally put one drop of Kuinone on each cavity.

EvanHinkle

Do you do that daily?
I did for about 2-3 weeks, then as the one healed and others looked better just kinda as I felt they needed it. Now much less frequently, maybe 3 times a week, and there’s three teeth I try to keep an eye on, so three drops. One of the last three is looking good though, may not need the drop of K much longer, (fingers crossed).

OP
S

sunny

I
I did for about 2-3 weeks, then as the one healed and others looked better just kinda as I felt they needed it. Now much less frequently, maybe 3 times a week, and there’s three teeth I try to keep an eye on, so three drops. One of the last three is looking good though, may not need the drop of K much longer, (fingers crossed).
Thank you for that, I will try it.

parallax

I've purchased a variety of different LED products based on emission spectra and luminous flux-to-wattage alone and I have not been disappointed. In short I see a lot of products marketed for health or therapy and marked up by three or five times the cost of normal products. The red lights I use most frequently are Bluex PAR38 Flood Red bulbs at 18W, I paid about $20 for 2. While there is no emission graph, I can see that the peak spectra is around 650nm, and the lights work well for pain relief and the variety of similar ailments I use them for. I also use a generic 660nm flashlight which cost $15 and works well for curing a sore throat w/ methylene blue, etc.
Many of the cheap red led bulbs on the market are white leds with a red filter, which is not a big problem but it is providing less red light intensity per watt than an equivalent product with red LEDs.
If money is no object then these medical products are probably quite nice, but if one doesn't mind sleuthing a bit, one can find an abundance of afforable options.
edit: P.s., I swish with a methylene blue dilution every night, which has improved my dental health from my subjective perspective. There is a handful of clinical data suggesting a MB mouthwash for oral viral decontamination and so on & so forth.

OP
S

sunny

I've purchased a variety of different LED products based on emission spectra and luminous flux-to-wattage alone and I have not been disappointed. In short I see a lot of products marketed for health or therapy and marked up by three or five times the cost of normal products. The red lights I use most frequently are Bluex PAR38 Flood Red bulbs at 18W, I paid about $20 for 2. While there is no emission graph, I can see that the peak spectra is around 650nm, and the lights work well for pain relief and the variety of similar ailments I use them for. I also use a generic 660nm flashlight which cost $15 and works well for curing a sore throat w/ methylene blue, etc.
Many of the cheap red led bulbs on the market are white leds with a red filter, which is not a big problem but it is providing less red light intensity per watt than an equivalent product with red LEDs.
If money is no object then these medical products are probably quite nice, but if one doesn't mind sleuthing a bit, one can find an abundance of afforable options.
edit: P.s., I swish with a methylene blue dilution every night, which has improved my dental health from my subjective perspective. There is a handful of clinical data suggesting a MB mouthwash for oral viral decontamination and so on & so forth.
Thank you for that. What is your dilution for mouthwash? Is it clear?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals