BL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Body Light - 610nm - 630nm - 670nm

This is the most excited we have been so far, so please bear with us and we try to contain our excitement over this awesome light! :woo

We are very happy to announce the debut of the BL1. An orange and red light therapy body light, pumping out 332 watts of healing power. With the same wavelengths as the LGS1 that is well known throughout the forum to have incredible healing properties, even allowing some to not need supplemental thyroid hormone anymore. We have no doubt this light is going to make a huge impact in many lives and we are looking forward to the feedback when others start using it.

This light is incredibly powerful, when we turned it on we just sat there in awe. You cannot begin to imagine how bright this light is. We tried to get a picture of it but it washes out the picture. It's so bright and beautiful, we cannot wait to hear feedback from others about how bright and awesome this body light is. A therapeutic dose of light can be delivered very fast! No need to stand around long. Get in, get powered up, and then get on with life.

We will keep this announcement short, but if you want to read more about these wavelengths and the LGS1 you can do so in the announcement thread located here.

From our family to yours, we know you will love this body light that will "Deliver Energy To Your Life".

View The BL1 Here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dizzy45

:carrot I waaaaant one so bad, but it's only been 30 days since I've owned my LGS1. I must wait a few months, or perhaps I should inform Santa?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I waaaaant one so bad
Put me on the list too! I was able to see them in action and these lights put out a yuge amount of light.

Last edited:
That light looks amazing!
I noticed it has a hanging kit. How does that work?
Max length of time you would recommend per light session on full body?
Thanks!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
LifeGivingStore
That light looks amazing!
@Insaneacinamide, the light truly is amazing. :) We love the design and the incredible amount of healing light output.

I noticed it has a hanging kit. How does that work?
The light has points that you attach the hanging kit to. You can then use that wire to hang it on something solid, some use over the door hooks to hang it.
Max length of time you would recommend per light session on full body?
We are going to recommend 30 seconds per side, no more. These body lights are incredibly powerful and your cells can only take up so much light. In one minute you can get a therapeutic dose of light.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
20 seconds might even be enough. :ss2

I think Ray said brighter light with less time is probably optimal. I would say this light would do it. :ss

OP
LifeGivingStore

Velve921

This is the most excited we have been so far, so please bear with us and we try to contain our excitement over this awesome light! :woo

We are very happy to announce the debut of the BL1. An orange and red light therapy body light, pumping out 332 watts of healing power. With the same wavelengths as the LGS1 that is well known throughout the forum to have incredible healing properties, even allowing some to not need supplemental thyroid hormone anymore. We have no doubt this light is going to make a huge impact in many lives and we are looking forward to the feedback when others start using it.

This light is incredibly powerful, when we turned it on we just sat there in awe. You cannot begin to imagine how bright this light is. We tried to get a picture of it but it washes out the picture. It's so bright and beautiful, we cannot wait to hear feedback from others about how bright and awesome this body light is. A therapeutic dose of light can be delivered very fast! No need to stand around long. Get in, get powered up, and then get on with life.

We will keep this announcement short, but if you want to read more about these wavelengths and the LGS1 you can do so in the announcement thread located here.

From our family to yours, we know you will love this body light that will "Deliver Energy To Your Life".

View The BL1 Here!

What are dimensions of the LGS1? I'm traveling for the next 6 months and want to make sure it's compactible for travel.

OP
LifeGivingStore
L

lollipop

Have to say @LifeGivingStore, this is an amazing light!! I bought it earlier this year and have been using 10 sec each side of the body around from about a 3 ft distance 2 times a week. Interestingly enough at night just before bed. Interesting because I read Ray’s last Newsletter about using it at night.

I have noticed it helps with mood, my temps and I have been sleeping better as well.

My purpose in using this light is not to target a specific problem, but more for mitachondrial Health and general overall wellness. For this purpose I think this light is fabulous, the best! In such a brief time, I have covered the entire body. Super easy to use and I have never experienced any side effects or problems. Also, I will note that I make sure I am well fed and liver glycogen stores are not depleted.

THANK YOU for carrying this light at such a reasonable price ❤️❤️

OP
LifeGivingStore
Have to say @LifeGivingStore, this is an amazing light!! I bought it earlier this year and have been using 10 sec each side of the body around from about a 3 ft distance 2 times a week. Interestingly enough at night just before bed. Interesting because I read Ray’s last Newsletter about using it at night.

I have noticed it helps with mood, my temps and I have been sleeping better as well.

My purpose in using this light is not to target a specific problem, but more for mitachondrial Health and general overall wellness. For this purpose I think this light is fabulous, the best! In such a brief time, I have covered the entire body. Super easy to use and I have never experienced any side effects or problems. Also, I will note that I make sure I am well fed and liver glycogen stores are not depleted.

THANK YOU for carrying this light at such a reasonable price ❤️❤️
Awesome! Thank you so much for the feedback Lisa! It's great to be able to get a therapeutic and healing dose of light in such a short amount of time.

We have more body lights coming out next week. Stay tuned! :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals