Magic Spoon cereal- Allulose?

jtoro

Any thoughts? Grains/Starch and I are not friends (endotoxins, blood sugar problems). I know its got PUFAS, but sometimes crave cereal. How bad is the PUFAS, and allulose?

1654346765414.png

JanW55

Forum Supporter
Hi @jtoro, I would say, possibly beware on that allulose -- when I recently noticed a television ad for that cereal I went out to the website and there were some very unfavorable comments from entities who stated they'd experienced dire diarrhea type effects, and so forth and so on (some were extremely graphic accounts), from eating it.

I haven't tried it myself, but don't plan to, either.

This particular cereal is being sold to diabetic type II diagnosed individuals, as being low carb and low sugar, seemed like. Too good to be true as the saying goes? At any rate, I suggest caution if you embark on trying it and only try a small amount and see how it goes.

Apparently, it was tested on "healthy young males" I think it said, who supposedly experienced no ill effects after a bowl. (But casein, whey, sunflower oil, and tapioca starch aren't all that fantastic for digestive systems either, in my opinion, and "sugar alcohols" and "low net carbs" calculations are dubious points in this stuff's favor to say the least.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals