Low Dose Clomid To Raise Natural Test Levels

thms

what do you guys think of low dose clomid to raise natural test levels? mine came back low..

is it too estrogenic when taking lets say 25 mg eod?

been reading a lot about it but only became more confused about it

i dont want to go the TRT route (yet)

thanks

OP
thms

thms

@slayers ive read that you took clomid off and on for 10 years? what do you reccomend

japanesedude

I was using 12.5mg clomid/per day.
It gave me feels like I am back in highschool. libido gets high,rock hard erection. but I got worst sleep ever just like I was on 15mg Ostarine.
and agter I quit it, I got nasty estrogen rebound from it.
so I would prefer Pansterone+Kuione applied on scrotum for increase your own T production.

Constatine

I actually don't think clomid is a bad substance. It seems to behave as an estrogen agonist at lower doses, but an estrogen antagonist in higher doses. I would just try it at different doses and see if you get any estrogenic symptoms. That being said there are probably better ways of increasing testosterone.

japanesedude

I actually don't think clomid is a bad substance. It seems to behave as an estrogen agonist at lower doses, but an estrogen antagonist in higher doses. I would just try it at different doses and see if you get any estrogenic symptoms. That being said there are probably better ways of increasing testosterone.

clomid hurts my joints like a hell at 25mg. even my skin get hurt like cold winter. which means I got extremely low estrogen from 25mg clomid.
so I would recommend the lower doses such as 6.25mg or 12.5mg per day.
I didn't get any negative results from low doses except insomnia.

Constatine

clomid hurts my joints like a hell at 25mg. even my skin get hurt like cold winter. which means I got extremely low estrogen from 25mg clomid.
so I would recommend the lower doses such as 6.25mg or 12.5mg per day.
I didn't get any negative results from low doses except insomnia.
Very strange that your skin hurts with clomid. I don't think that is related to estrogen at all. I wonder what that could be due to. Does clomid have any effect on your water retention? Does your skin feel dry on clomid?

japanesedude

My skin got dry and hurt. no water retention.joint get cracking
This is so weird becauseCromid is known to increase testosterone and estrogen in large amounts.
but it is possible to get low estrogen from clomid.

BastiFuntasty

I was using 12.5mg clomid/per day.
It gave me feels like I am back in highschool. libido gets high,rock hard erection. but I got worst sleep ever just like I was on 15mg Ostarine.
and agter I quit it, I got nasty estrogen rebound from it.
so I would prefer Pansterone+Kuione applied on scrotum for increase your own T production.

Pansterone and Kuinone on scrotum, is that not more likely something to suppress your own production further. You will get a short high and afterwards it will be lower than before IMHO.

A.R

Ive read on some BB forums that nolvadex has less harsh side effects. Don't know if anyone on this forum has experience of using it.

Miggie

Ive read on some BB forums that nolvadex has less harsh side effects. Don't know if anyone on this forum has experience of using it.

I used both and clomid at 25mg ed didn't give me any side effects, it didnt boost libido tho. I might have to try 12.5mg for that. Nolva on the other hand made me feel like ***t and depressed all day long.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I think tamoxifen can be considered carcinogenic in its own capacity. It is notorious for causing vascular complications and liver disease. IIRC it combats certain cancers whilst promoting others. The enclomiphene isomer in Clomid will, on its own, massively increase T levels. The zuclomifene isomer will cause no change to T levels. In the racemic mixture marketed as Clomid you will see a moderate increase. I think a drug company was trying to market the enclomiphene under a product named Androxal.

Other posters have offered advice which I would also second. Getting 200-400mg caffeine daily as shown by haidut will increase T and DHT more than 50%. Take your aspirin and D3 alongside all that and you'll have a lot more functional androgen activity than taking 25mg Clomid.

A.R

I think tamoxifen can be considered carcinogenic in its own capacity. It is notorious for causing vascular complications and liver disease. IIRC it combats certain cancers whilst promoting others. The enclomiphene isomer in Clomid will, on its own, massively increase T levels. The zuclomifene isomer will cause no change to T levels. In the racemic mixture marketed as Clomid you will see a moderate increase. I think a drug company was trying to market the enclomiphene under a product named Androxal.

Other posters have offered advice which I would also second. Getting 200-400mg caffeine daily as shown by haidut will increase T and DHT more than 50%. Take your aspirin and D3 alongside all that and you'll have a lot more functional androgen activity than taking 25mg Clomid.
It seems androxal didn't receive approval from the FDA, but it is available online as a research chemical.

OP
thms

thms

Thank you all for your toughts and insights.

ive tried clomid on 12,5 mg eod but got floaters and blurry vision from it.

This s cared me so i stopped.

did got highter t seems, harder erections and all but not much more of a libido increase.

Any toughts on raising test another way than TRT?

thank you all

OP
thms

thms

thank you, i am getting arond 400 mg cafeine a day, 8,000 iu vitamin d, . asperin i dont take because it thins the blood and i enjoy the pump im getting when training

should i>?

Thank you

mujuro

Forum Supporter
It shouldn't affect the pump. If it does I don't see how that would inhibit gains. From my experience I don't notice any detriment from aspirin, from either a hypertrophy or strength perspective. If pumps are the only reason you're not taking it, I think you're missing the greatest health opportunity you can have.

OP
thms

thms

It shouldn't affect the pump. If it does I don't see how that would inhibit gains. From my experience I don't notice any detriment from aspirin, from either a hypertrophy or strength perspective. If pumps are the only reason you're not taking it, I think you're missing the greatest health opportunity you can have.

aspirin thins the blood, thinner blood = less volume

why should taking aspirin every day be the greatest health oppurtunity?

thank you for helping out it means a lot to me

mujuro

Forum Supporter
aspirin thins the blood, thinner blood = less volume

why should taking aspirin every day be the greatest health oppurtunity?

thank you for helping out it means a lot to me

The "blood thinning" is a misnomer. Aspirin affects platelet aggregation. Volume is affected by osmolarity i.e. sodium content. Blood takes up just as much volume with aspirin as without, it's just that wounds do not clot very well. Pumps are also affected by sleep quality, glycogen content, insulin, concentric:eccentric effort, a new exercise, and other factors. It seems that pumps are as contingent on CNS factors as they are on metabolic factors.

It's a great opportunity because as you know, this forum is replete with information about aspirin benefits, and it's one of the cheapest, most accessible, most tolerable drugs in the world. Even the mainstream now recognize that with aspirin you can significantly lower your chance of cancer for only a few cents per day.

Last edited:
OP
thms

thms

The "blood thinning" is a misnomer. Aspirin affects platelet aggregation. Volume is affected by osmolarity i.e. sodium content. Blood takes up just as much volume with aspirin as without, it's just that wounds do not clot very well. Pumps are also affected by sleep quality, glycogen content, insulin, concentric:eccentric effort, a new exercise, and other factors. It seems that pumps are as contingent on CNS factors as they are on metabolic factors.

It's a great opportunity because as you know, this forum is replete with information about aspirin benefits, and it's one of the cheapest, most accessible, most tolerable drugs in the world. Even the mainstream now recognize that with aspirin you can significantly lower your chance of cancer for only a few cents per day.

does it also raise metabolism? what would a good starting dosage be?

if i understand you corectly, would a higher salt intake mean higher blood volume/better pumps?

how much is reccomended for an active male

right now i take around 4000 mgs sodium and 8000 mgs potassium

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Yes it raises metabolism. Start on 300mg. If you use effervescent make sure it is aluminium-free. Please remember that if you cut yourself, it will make you bleed more and it will take longer to stop.

if i understand you corectly, would a higher salt intake mean higher blood volume/better pumps?
No, I was just saying that blood volume is dependent foremost on sodium content. You are too concerned with pumps. The body will rapidly adapt to a specific movement by the 3rd or 4th week of performing it, which includes diminished pumps. As I said, the nervous system is involved as much as the diet, if not more. Just get good sleep, carbs, and change your programming/exercise selection every 3-4 weeks and your pumps will be fine. I encourage you to abandon bodybuilding since it fosters neuroticism and perfectionism. Pursue strength-oriented goals instead.

what do you guys think of low dose clomid to raise natural test levels? mine came back low..

is it too estrogenic when taking lets say 25 mg eod?

been reading a lot about it but only became more confused about it

i dont want to go the TRT route (yet)

thanks

As long as you are not a PFS guy I would say yes it's a good idea to try.

For those of us trying to recover from PFS it's a bad idea and the sudden fast increase in T will likely make you worse. I actually did a long clomid restart under the direction of a Endo while attempting to correct my DHT inhibitor induced low T and was worse off the entire time I was on it.

A much slower lighter approach like Herb cycling has worked much better for me. Not only is my total T now in the 800's Its all natural and I actually feel better than I did on clomid with my total T in the 1200's

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals