Women's Issues

Lianda

I saw there was a men's issue category... what about WOMEN?
I'm post menopausal, with Hashimoto's. I've had a partial hysterectomy (ovaries not removed), with significant fat around my middle since going into menopause 10 years ago. My doctor is recommending natural progesterone cream (the oral did nothing for me) - but he also wants me to take natural estrogen (not sure which form). I refused to take the estrogen part, saying that I was undoubtably estrogen dominant and that my stomach fat had enough estrogen in it to provide what my body needs...
But reading John Lee, MD, he says that after a hysterectomy the ovaries slowly stop producing estrogen. Should I get a combo cream with a very low dose of estrogen? I'm confused about what to do.

My worst Hashimoto's symptoms are very slow digestion and heartburn - I'm on NDT, take about 600-700 mg of various forms of magnesium (would run back in the house during a fire to get it!)... very low appetite, muscle cramping in lower body, not great sleep - and significantly overweight. I do not diet. Gluten free.

Also, my body temps are highest right before going to bed at night. Is this normal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals