Thermography Findings And Jaw Or Tooth Infection Advice Please

Cecilia L.

Hi everyone looking for some advice on what my next move could be?
Just received my thermography report
2 findings:
Right jaw: underlying dental foci to be explored
I don't have any root canals, but I am having some symptoms: Swollen area of that cheek, little tenderness, cold sensitivity. I am due for my yearly dental this month.
Here is where I need a little advice, What would you explore 1st?
Start with general dentist, get some X-rays see if its just an infection?
or head to the Biological dentist and check that avenue - this avenue could be necessary but its lots of $$ so I am trying at this hard times to make the best decision :(

Right breast: Findings overall do not appear suspicious but should be monitored fr any future change - low risk for significant developing pathology changes pending 3 mo baseline!
From my learnings I know the mouth holds a lot of clues to our overall health and it could be why the Right breast is showing something to monitor :/ trying to take one step at a time here.
In short:
I am 44 yrs old woman
Been working really hard on my health alternatively for 10 years now.
I sleep well, peaceful mind, adapting the nutrition of Roots/Fruits/Dairy-Meat/Liver/Etc.
I try to get some sunlight most days ... I don't live in a sunny state though.
I have cleaned out a lot of products to less toxic ones.
Thyroid is optimal - I take T3 and NpThyroid daily - Had lost of Hashimotos symptoms.
Supplements as needed as well - Magnesium Glycinate, Energin, Oxidal, Vit E. some Aspirin w/Niacinamide, K2,mk-4+Mk-7. Raw Carrot per day. Progesterone.
I am trying really hard to do the best I can but I have a couple of added bumps now to conquer!
Current symptoms: Besides the jaw situation.....
Little shortness of breath at times but not each single day?
Little low energy at times but most days I feel pretty awesome.
Skin has always been very sensitive to the touch, feels bruised at times :/
High Estrogen in relation to progesterone - Had to have a partial Hystorectomy leaving healthy ovaries intact
Some minor gut issues - but the nutrition is being updated, I could be related to that.

Any advice would help me tremendously make my next move :)
Thank you!!!

Hi everyone looking for some advice on what my next move could be?
Just received my thermography report
2 findings:
Right jaw: underlying dental foci to be explored
I don't have any root canals, but I am having some symptoms: Swollen area of that cheek, little tenderness, cold sensitivity. I am due for my yearly dental this month.
Here is where I need a little advice, What would you explore 1st?
Start with general dentist, get some X-rays see if its just an infection?
or head to the Biological dentist and check that avenue - this avenue could be necessary but its lots of $$ so I am trying at this hard times to make the best decision :(

Right breast: Findings overall do not appear suspicious but should be monitored fr any future change - low risk for significant developing pathology changes pending 3 mo baseline!
From my learnings I know the mouth holds a lot of clues to our overall health and it could be why the Right breast is showing something to monitor :/ trying to take one step at a time here.
In short:
I am 44 yrs old woman
Been working really hard on my health alternatively for 10 years now.
I sleep well, peaceful mind, adapting the nutrition of Roots/Fruits/Dairy-Meat/Liver/Etc.
I try to get some sunlight most days ... I don't live in a sunny state though.
I have cleaned out a lot of products to less toxic ones.
Thyroid is optimal - I take T3 and NpThyroid daily - Had lost of Hashimotos symptoms.
Supplements as needed as well - Magnesium Glycinate, Energin, Oxidal, Vit E. some Aspirin w/Niacinamide, K2,mk-4+Mk-7. Raw Carrot per day. Progesterone.
I am trying really hard to do the best I can but I have a couple of added bumps now to conquer!
Current symptoms: Besides the jaw situation.....
Little shortness of breath at times but not each single day?
Little low energy at times but most days I feel pretty awesome.
Skin has always been very sensitive to the touch, feels bruised at times :/
High Estrogen in relation to progesterone - Had to have a partial Hystorectomy leaving healthy ovaries intact
Some minor gut issues - but the nutrition is being updated, I could be related to that.

Any advice would help me tremendously make my next move :)
Thank you!!!

Women seem to have higher iodine requrements partly because of their boobs, iodine as replenishment dosage maybe up to 600µg from all sources for a couple of months to a few years, seem to be effective for fibrosis - like change in breasttissue.

Last edited: