Looking Forward Cyproheptadine Source --> Deliver To Hungary

Motif

Update : (for guys from europe ,esp. germany ) : i ordered at the french pharmacy mentioned in this thread two days ago . received my package today only two days later ! the price was only 6 euros for 30 tablets (4mg) . i ordered express shipping wich costs 13 euro . but i think normal shipping doesnt take longer than 5 buisiness days too. so i payed 19,90 in total which is okay. normal shipping is a bit cheaper. so since i still didnt receive my order from australia from 3 weeks ago , i am pleasantly surprised by this farmacy .
cant wait to try this tonight !

Good to know, thanks!

Tell us how you feel on it pls

Mauritio

Good to know, thanks!

Tell us how you feel on it pls

i took 0.25mg like 3 hours ago. thats so few but i still feel effects!
i became a bit drowsy , was more social wiht my landlords and noticed that my hair looks a lot better. my hair is often the one of the first thing that reacts to sth...
i somehow had the desire to eat lots of dark chocolate ... which made me more active again ... maybe it increases histamin
anyway gonna take another 0,25 mg before. definitely gonna continue taking it !

jyb

I live in the UK so I have easy access to Cyproheptadine (as Periactin). If I get enough interest, I'll look into forwarding (for how much exactly will depend on the feedback and how much time that would represent).

Mauritio

I live in the UK so I have easy access to Cyproheptadine (as Periactin). If I get enough interest, I'll look into forwarding (for how much exactly will depend on the feedback and how much time that would represent).

have you read the main thread on cypro ? its 20 pages . shouldnt that be enough feedback ?! ;D

Pulstar

Hey Maurito, thanks for the French pharmacy update. 6 eur for 30 tablets is a good price for Europe. I like my Cypro!

Mauritio

Hey Maurito, thanks for the French pharmacy update. 6 eur for 30 tablets is a good price for Europe. I like my Cypro!
yeah and if you order a bigger package it gets relatively cheaper :) i like it too !
theres so many ideas already what to try it with. one if the first def. pregnenolone since it always used to make me androgenic but also stressed at the same time, but now since stress hormones are decreased by cypro i could be on to something ...

Pulstar

What is it doing for you?
Apologies for the late reply. I've written down in a diary my own observations long time ago and wanted to share them, but never did. So I'll just paste them here.

I was finally able to get Cyproheptadine in the form of Periactin 4mg from eBay. This is my day 4 of 1mg per day, which is only 1/4th of the tablet.

I really, really like it so far. Despite being somewhat drowsy in the first 2-3 days, I feel less anxious and significantly less angry and depressed on it. Sometimes it felt like you've traveled back in time or something. I do supplement active vitamins B6 and A, when taking Cyproheptadine, to boost my dopamine and motivation. I think it also helps.

Regarding drowsiness - it feels more like a pleasant relaxation to me rather than tiredness or fatigue. IMO, nothing to be worried about, unless you really need an alert state of the mind and quick reaction (when driving or something similar). Actually now, I have no problems taking it in the morning and in fact, I take it deliberately with my breakfast to experience it's benefits.

The biggest effect so far is I'm able to control my impulses and not vice versa. I've read some people here say that their libido is suppressed while on cypro, but I really like it this way. Some people report some boost in libido. I'm just asking myself if my libido was actually "healthy" at all or simply driven by high stress or high histamine levels?

As a nice bonus - colors seem to be more vibrant and sense of smell is stronger.

Last edited:

nigma

Have been trying to source. In Hungary it is called PERITOL

ddjd

I can send to you from Germany if you need

nigma

Unfortunately PERITOL is prescription only in Hungary.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals