Sympathetic practitioners in the UK?

CreakyJoints

Hello, I'm sorry if this isn't quite the right sub-forum to put this in, please do move it if it's better categorised elsewhere.

I'm looking for any medical practitioners in the UK that might be sympathetic/receptive to Ray Peat's ideas (or I suppose one who is at least familiar with Broda Barnes/sub-clinical hypothyroidism/something along these lines). Does anyone know of someone who might be available for a phone consultation, or someone who is likely to request suitable blood work and labs to diagnose thyroid issues, or perhaps even just prescribe some thyroid anyway to see if there's any improvement? I've come across lots of practices online who purport to be thyroid experts, but since arranging a meeting or ordering tests is so expensive, I was hoping anyone here could recommend someone and save me spending extortionate sums just to find a professional who is worth seeing.

If people in the know are more comfortable messaging me instead because they're unwilling to put a name out publicly, I'd be very grateful for that too.

Thanks for your time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals