HELP! Dad has been exposed to Diptheria and Scabbies. Work Place Malpractice & Possible Coverup?

Dre

For some context my father is a pest controller working for a council within London, all of this has happened today.

My Father was sent to look for bedbugs within an asylum seeker hotel in supposedly only 4 rooms, his work place sent him there with a man who worked for the asylum hotels and they together went to the expected hotel which had to be checked, this first hotel was full of guards or homeland security workers and he was told that entry is banned as the asylum seekers are quarantined for diptheria. The man he was with said that there is another hotel they must check as there are reports of bites and took him to another one of the asylum hotels, once there my Dad asked reception if there are any cases of any infectious disease to which they replied "No, only scabbies" making him think that 1. scabbies are not spreadable and 2. that there is no diptheria in the hotel, and so only gloves were expected to be worn. He went up to the rooms and did thorough checks of the rooms, checking the sheets, pillows, matresses and all sourrounding areas, he says that while doing so the workers working there all looked at him in shock and he felt something was off.

Eventually the man he was with said to him "oh there is a man reporting bug bites in this specific room." and so they go to this room where there was staying this man with a big hole in his arm and his sheets were bloody, the man my Dad was with pointed to the other mans hole in his arm and said to my father that that is scabbies. My Dad searched the entire room thouroughly, looking for bedbugs, and did eventually find some. Upon coming back to the office my Dad searched up both scabbies and diptheria and was shocked to find out that both are highly dangerous and infectious and that the hole on the mans arm matched perfectly with diptheria and NOT scabbies. Image below in spoiler (grusome).

iu

He wrote a report on the situation as is standard, wrote about the problems getting into the first hotel, wrote about the case of the second hotel, and 1 found case of bed bugs. His boss replied saying sorry for the trouble and thanked him. His boss then proceeded to email some big government health official asking about the diptheria and the response was THAT THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL DIPTHERIA CASES OR QUARANTINES IN THIS ENTIRE AREA, which is either some sort of horrible lie and coverup or a lack of key information.

My Dad, naturally, is worried now after being exposed to these horrible things and so im wondering what measure should he be taking to prevent possible infection or to minimise risks, some sources claim that up to 10% of people DIE from ceirtain strains of diptheria, and scabbies can also be fatal, for the record this all happened today. @haidut any advice?

This was a blatant and horrible case of malpractice seemingly on every single end, from his workplace sending him there, to the asylum seeker hotel management, and the "health official" giving a statement in response. There do seem to be a couple of news reports on asylum seekers and diptheria and even supposed cases of death, my Dad has taken screenshots of all the email exchanges and has written an email to the man who lead him around the hotels asking him to also state that he also saw the diptheria arm hole and that they were both sent in without warning.

Really shocked and appaled and any suggestions on what to do either in regards to minimising risk, complaining, reporting the Diptheria, or even legal action will be great, thanks.

A couple news stories and general notes on Diptheria:

1670530697892.png

joaquin

Germ theory is so much politics and psy-ops.

wtf

Tread without fear but here is my short story. I have had a personal experience with scabbies. Not to scare you but it was the darkest time of my life. Imagine an uncontrollable itch, humiliating, on the brink of mental exustion... This was college, so distracted i beleive my GPA that semester was under 1.0 with many incompletes. However through personal research I diagnosed myself, as many drs and homeopaths failed to reafirm my suspicions of scabbies. Finally after months (more than 6) of misery and a slew of home remedies (not targeted to scabbies) I had enough and I was armed with the diagnosis that would be eventually be confirmed. I hit the internet. The least toxic option for home remedies was a recipe for demanging dogs who suffer from a number of similar mites that do not cross species. I remember it was 3% hydrogen peroxide saturated with borax. There i stood completely naked in front of the bathroom mirror spreading this mixture all over my body. All over my body, especially on my hands arms and groin, almost immediately the track marks of the bugs began to bubble and appear. It was such a good feeling I had confirmed my diagnosis in my head and discovered something to at least fight them. At the next possible chance I made it to the free clinic on campus to talk to another dr and hoped for a better recception on my now "proved" theory. I was in luck, I forget the Name of the man but I luckly was received by a Dr. who had done many of the earliest studies on scabbies when those jungle bugs were first brought home from Vietnam on the GIs. or so his story went. He inked up my arm to show me the track marks under magnification and exclaimed that I had done good damage to them. For extra security he prescribed me an azol cream that I spread over my body twice two weeks apart (at that point the toxicity of such a cream was not a concern.) Never had any problems again. The good news is that no one in my family or friends ever had a single issue. From the Dr i learned that it is transferred by skin on skin friction so do with that knowledge as you will. Also the dr asked one key question to verify the diagnosis, was there evidence of tracks on the shaft of the penis..? Gross I know but that was a positive ID. It seems to be an STD.

Peatress

A very nice doctor once diagnosed me with scabies. I had a terrible uncontrollable itch on my hand. Turned out to be an allergic reaction to a soap I was using. I did not have scabies. It wasn’t the last time I was misdiagnosed.

Peater

Tread without fear but here is my short story. I have had a personal experience with scabbies. Not to scare you but it was the darkest time of my life. Imagine an uncontrollable itch, humiliating, on the brink of mental exustion... This was college, so distracted i beleive my GPA that semester was under 1.0 with many incompletes. However through personal research I diagnosed myself, as many drs and homeopaths failed to reafirm my suspicions of scabbies. Finally after months (more than 6) of misery and a slew of home remedies (not targeted to scabbies) I had enough and I was armed with the diagnosis that would be eventually be confirmed. I hit the internet. The least toxic option for home remedies was a recipe for demanging dogs who suffer from a number of similar mites that do not cross species. I remember it was 3% hydrogen peroxide saturated with borax. There i stood completely naked in front of the bathroom mirror spreading this mixture all over my body. All over my body, especially on my hands arms and groin, almost immediately the track marks of the bugs began to bubble and appear. It was such a good feeling I had confirmed my diagnosis in my head and discovered something to at least fight them. At the next possible chance I made it to the free clinic on campus to talk to another dr and hoped for a better recception on my now "proved" theory. I was in luck, I forget the Name of the man but I luckly was received by a Dr. who had done many of the earliest studies on scabbies when those jungle bugs were first brought home from Vietnam on the GIs. or so his story went. He inked up my arm to show me the track marks under magnification and exclaimed that I had done good damage to them. For extra security he prescribed me an azol cream that I spread over my body twice two weeks apart (at that point the toxicity of such a cream was not a concern.) Never had any problems again. The good news is that no one in my family or friends ever had a single issue. From the Dr i learned that it is transferred by skin on skin friction so do with that knowledge as you will. Also the dr asked one key question to verify the diagnosis, was there evidence of tracks on the shaft of the penis..? Gross I know but that was a positive ID. It seems to be an STD.
That sounds unbearable, you must have been so happy when your theory was correct and your cure worked.

OP
Dre

Dre

That sounds horrible, glad that youre no longer suffering, a lot of people are claiming its hard to spread but we are still looking out for any signs of it on my Dad. A relative also suffered from scabbies and also said it was the worst part of his life, he would clean his entire house with vinegar or alcohol after getting cured just out of fear of getting it again... sounds like hell on earth so heres hoping for the best.

By the way did you get any severe adverse affects from the hydrogen peroxide solution? It does sound a bit like nuking your skin.

OP
Dre

Dre

Diseases such as Diptheria are not contagious. The germ theory is all BS.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/RpaBdalbgD2Y/

Germ theory is so much politics and psy-ops.
I have watched this video and am aware of the germ theory stuff but its still best to tread with caution, my Dad is not the healthiest of the lot so wether its germs, lifestyle, exosomes, or no possibility at all that causes the disease im not going to just completely disregard his exposure to it. And still it remains shocking that he was sent into such an environment as im sure no one sees walking around sickly, bloodied, cramped refugees a fun time... especially since his normal job description sees him mainly just building nettings on old buildings.

wtf

That sounds horrible, glad that youre no longer suffering, a lot of people are claiming its hard to spread but we are still looking out for any signs of it on my Dad. A relative also suffered from scabbies and also said it was the worst part of his life, he would clean his entire house with vinegar or alcohol after getting cured just out of fear of getting it again... sounds like hell on earth so heres hoping for the best.

By the way did you get any severe adverse affects from the hydrogen peroxide solution? It does sound a bit like nuking your skin.
Im just seeing this now, nothing to report for acute damage to skin other than the topmost layer that was highly compromised already.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals