Looking Forward Cyproheptadine Source --> Deliver To Hungary

cihans

it is Peritol 4mg in your country and pharmacies are full with it. you may need prescription btw.

appotis

Hi,

I have the same problem. I live in Germany and I do not want to go see a doctor to get prescription for Cypro.
After a little research I found the site "simple online pharmacy" co.uk (I think that I cannot post URL, because this is my first post). They deal with it in an grey area way, where you have to write your symptons. The site looks legit so far, you can click on the trusted shop icon etc.

I do not know about Hungary customs, but for Germany you have no chance. The package will be picked by customs, then you have to drive there and show prescription, other wise they will destroy it plus you will get some legal problems.

I ordered 3 days ago. But I did not get any confirmation email, nor do they charge the money from credit card yet. I will keep you updated, if I received the order.
But if you guys have some suggestion to get cypro in Germany/EU, it would be great! Thanks

appotis

I tried haiduts cyrpoheptadine. I don't feel any effects from it versus normal pill form gives me all the symptom relief at 4-8mg. You would think transdermal would work best; in this case pill form gives me the best results

I got my package Periactin from "simple online pharmacy" co.uk today. They also sent me emails before, but they were landed in my spam folder unnoticed.

cihans

Italian pharmacies also sell it as periactin 4mg without prescription. I got 6 boxes without any question 5 euros each.very cheap imo.

Pulstar

Italian pharmacies also sell it as periactin 4mg without prescription. I got 6 boxes without any question 5 euros each.very cheap imo.
Can you order online from an Italian pharmacy? Any site info? I'm also looking to buy some Cyproheptadine / Periactin / Peritol. I found it's quite difficult to find it in the Eastern Europe. I heard even in Russia they don't sell these OTC anymore.
I will try the site which @appotis suggested.

appotis

simple online pharmacy uk works. I found some other uk pharmacy selling it but do not ship cypro abroad.
Another pharmacy that works is moncoinsante, which ships from France.

Regarding cypro, I can confirm the saying, that it is a wonder drug, at least for me. Upside: feeling calmer, more centered, better mood. Downside: Really hard to get out of bed. Sleeping +2h than usual.

IdeaLabs cypro should also make it through customs and straight to you, if you order little amount like one bottle.

Pulstar

simple online pharmacy uk works. I found some other uk pharmacy selling it but do not ship cypro abroad.
Another pharmacy that works is moncoinsante, which ships from France.

Regarding cypro, I can confirm the saying, that it is a wonder drug, at least for me. Upside: feeling calmer, more centered, better mood. Downside: Really hard to get out of bed. Sleeping +2h than usual.

IdeaLabs cypro should also make it through customs and straight to you, if you order little amount like one bottle.
Great, thanks appotis. I will have a look at all these options. I do feel calmer and more focused from cetirizine - less intrusive thoughts, less compulsions, but a bit more grumpy in the morning instead. Overall, I believe both histamine and serotonin are my culprits. I had absolutely debilitating periods of hay fever in the past. I would really like to try cypro due to additional anti-serotonin action.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Great, thanks appotis. I will have a look at all these options. I do feel calmer and more focused from cetirizine - less intrusive thoughts, less compulsions, but a bit more grumpy in the morning instead. Overall, I believe both histamine and serotonin are my culprits. I had absolutely debilitating periods of hay fever in the past. I would really like to try cypro due to additional anti-serotonin action.
Did it work for you ?
i also tried ordering cypro to europe (germany) from abroad... i ordered from australia. if the package isnt held in by the customs i will receive it the in the following days
otherwise i will also try the uk pharmaxy that @appotis suggested ...

Pulstar

Did it work for you ?
i also tried ordering cypro to europe (germany) from abroad... i ordered from australia. if the package isnt held in by the customs i will receive it the in the following days
otherwise i will also try the uk pharmaxy that @appotis suggested ...

Hi, the UK pharmacy refused to send it to eastern Europe. I ended up buying from Ebay and it took more than 2 weeks to arrive. I suspect that paranoid idiots in customs were checking it thoroughly, cos the package was opened up. I haven't tried the French pharmacy option or Idea Labs (I will try them later).

Anyway, Cyproheptadine is a great thing in my experience and I find that all the hype it gets here is justified.

Mauritio

Hi, the UK pharmacy refused to send it to eastern Europe. I ended up buying from Ebay and it took more than 2 weeks to arrive. I suspect that paranoid idiots in customs were checking it thoroughly, cos the package was opened up. I haven't tried the French pharmacy option or Idea Labs (I will try them later).

Anyway, Cyproheptadine is a great thing in my experience and I find that all the hype it gets here is justified.
thanks, its sad the uk one didnt work... so if the australia one doesnt work , maybe ill try the french one. its neigbhour country of germany and EU so maybe theres gonna be less controlls
i cant wait to try it ... what dosage did you start on ?

Pulstar

what dosage did you start on ?
I bought it in the form of Periactin 4 mg tablets and take it on a need to basis, usually 1mg per day which is 1/4 of a tablet. It can induce sleepiness in the first 2-3 days, but after that I was able to take it in the morning without problem. Some people might need higher doses.

Mauritio

Update : (for guys from europe ,esp. germany ) : i ordered at the french pharmacy mentioned in this thread two days ago . received my package today only two days later ! the price was only 6 euros for 30 tablets (4mg) . i ordered express shipping wich costs 13 euro . but i think normal shipping doesnt take longer than 5 buisiness days too. so i payed 19,90 in total which is okay. normal shipping is a bit cheaper. so since i still didnt receive my order from australia from 3 weeks ago , i am pleasantly surprised by this farmacy .
cant wait to try this tonight !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals