Opioid Addicition Recovery Plan

tomisonbottom

Belated update. After 14 days off without subs and following my recommendations he was completely withdrawal symptoms free and as of now is in very good health.

I have kept in on a decent dose of collagen protein to help repair and protect his gut.

Maintaining a healthy state will obviously be important to prevent re-lapse but I am very optimistic. As of right now he is a totally different person.

Again I just want to re-iterate that he told me compared to the previous time he quit subs that this has been a walk in the park. A dimly lit and cold park but much much easier to when he had nothing to help him.

Will update if there are problems again in the future.

Hope this info helps someone.

This is great; thanks for sharing; so many people need better options for this issue.

Frankdee20

I’m just very happy that I no longer have to worry about opioid addiction for myself… Injected real heroin from 97-99… ended up getting clean through the most insane turn of events, never looked back

tomisonbottom

It takes a very long time to fight post acute withdrawal syndrome, you won’t eat, sleep, ***t, or feel right for a long time.

Did you use a anti-serotonin protocol or just go cold turkey? Trying to help someone with this and serotonin seems to be the dominant issues.

Frankdee20

Did you use a anti-serotonin protocol or just go cold turkey? Trying to help someone with this and serotonin seems to be the dominant issues.
Back then, twenty some odd years ago, didn’t know ***t about this forum, nor did I know about anti-serotonin. It was slow taper down and cold Turkey when I finally stopped. Obviously, I tried before this and experienced the prolonged nonsense mentioned in the quote

tomisonbottom

Heh I can't handle cyproheptadine or high dose glycine either (not sure why the latter but possibly chloride channels or too much glycine-cleavage ammonia, whereas as cypro I'm not even interested anymore lol).

I'm glad for you, it was in fact practically a wonder drug for me when combined with progesterone, so it's a bummer. I'd just watch out long-term...

Curious, what was the issue with Cyproheptadine? Seems very large doses were one of the main reasons for withdrawel success in this thread, so interested to hear why that didn't work for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals