Looking For Study

Bingo

I am looking for the study indicated by underline below. Has anyone found it? Peat mentions in another place that exposure to modern medicine, and in particular medical radiation reduced life expectancy. It sounds like it might be the same study. Does anyone have a link? Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.

Raymond Peat, Ph.D

Vaccines & Immunity 1 & 2

KMUD, 2014

RP:
People writing about the economics of immunity often refer to vaccination as the “economically viable method”; they acknowledge that sanitation and nutrition prevent disease, but they say it's cheaper to vaccinate [chuckles]. And the World Health Organization around 1970, I think, did an experiment in Central America in which they had a medical team with vaccinations and all of the [usual] regular medicine [providing] help to one village; another village, they didn't do anything to; the third village, they didn't provide any vaccination or medical help, but they provided clean water and a nutrition supplement to pregnant women and [to] the young children. And doing that, for several years, they came back [to assess]; and the health was best in the nutrition and clean water village; [it was] better than the controlled village. The health in the medicalized and vaccinated village was worse.

Grapelander

You will probably need to go to a good medical library and look to see if they have copies of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION CHRONICLE.
There is also a WHO NEWS & NOTES and WHO REPORT.

That is what Leonard Horowitz did in his research for Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola: Nature, Accident, or Intentional?

Horowitz:
I decided to venture into the dungeons of Harvard's Countway Medical Library to prove "the null hypothesis" - that nothing was true about Strecker's memorandum. What I unearthed, however, in back issues of the 'WHO Chronicle' was engaging. Dozens of 'WHO Chronicle' articles that I photocopied and brought home revealed that by 1968 the WHO had been solely in control of the world's experimental "biologicals" for almost two decades.

It was quickly apparent that the WHO set the standards for the development, manufacture, distribution, and administration of essentially all pharmaceuticals used throughout the world...they were also intimately involved in determining which drugs should be made or remain illegal.

Also in the book:
In 1969 . . . [the] United States Defense Department requested and got $10 million to make the AIDS virus in labs as a political/ethnic weapon to be used mainly against Blacks. The feasibility program and labs were to have been completed by 1974-1975; the virus between 1974-1979. The World Health Organization started to inject AIDS-laced smallpox vaccine into over 100 million Africans (population reduction) in 1977. And over 2000 young white male homosexuals (Trojan horse) in 1978 with the hepatitis B vaccine through the Centers for Disease Control/New York Blood Center. . . ."