The Ultimate Source List For Hard-to-Find Nootropics, SARMS, Peptides and PEDs - Free Resource

matisvijs

Hey, guys, apologies if source talk isn't allowed here but I won't be posting direct links anyways...

As a long-time member of this community, I've seen many of you share your incredible journeys in biohacking, striving for peak mental and physical performance. It's inspiring to see the commitment to self-improvement and the search for knowledge that drives us all.

I wanted to contribute to our collective quest for optimization. After months of meticulous research and personal exploration, I've compiled a comprehensive source list for nootropics, SARMS, peptides, and PEDs. It's available at Biohacking Source List. This resource is intended for those who are serious about exploring the frontiers of biohacking. I've included 100+ hard-to-source substances in the list and most have multiple sources listed (and yes, they're actually substances that are hard to find like Cerebrolysin, Tianeptine, Semax, all racetams, etc., not the stuff you can buy anywhere or on Amazon).

What makes this unique:
Curated Quality: Every source has been carefully evaluated for product quality, customer service, and reliability.
Educational Focus: It's not just about where to find these products; it's also about understanding their potential benefits and proper usage. Each product has a description of its purpose listed in the table in the column before the sources.
Plenty of Peat-y PEDs Listed: While not all the nootropics, peptides, and PEDs listed are Peat-approved, you can pretty much find where to find all of the hard-to-find stuff Peat recommends in this list.

Feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts. Whether you're looking to enhance cognitive function, physical performance, or overall wellbeing, I hope this resource brings you a step closer to your goals.

Logan-

Hey, guys, apologies if source talk isn't allowed here but I won't be posting direct links anyways...

While I cannot speak for @charlie, I think it is allowed, as long as you are not advertising your own product or receiving money from the merchandise; if you do, then you probably need to get a permission first.

Badger

I've repeatedly tried the link you shared with different email addresses he's supposed to send the list to since yesterday, and I've received nothing from him. Is this guy for real or is he looking to sell email addresses he collects after enticing people to share them with him?

Badger

As a long-time member of this community, I've seen many of you share your incredible journeys in biohacking, striving for peak mental and physical performance. It's inspiring to see the commitment to self-improvement and the search for knowledge that drives us all.

I wanted to contribute to our collective quest for optimization. After months of meticulous research and personal exploration, I've compiled a comprehensive source list for nootropics, SARMS, peptides, and PEDs. It's available at Biohacking Source List. This resource is intended for those who are serious about exploring the frontiers of biohacking. I've included 100+ hard-to-source substances in the list and most have multiple sources listed (and yes, they're actually substances that are hard to find like Cerebrolysin, Tianeptine, Semax, all racetams, etc., not the stuff you can buy anywhere or on Amazon).

What makes this unique:
Curated Quality: Every source has been carefully evaluated for product quality, customer service, and reliability.
Educational Focus: It's not just about where to find these products; it's also about understanding their potential benefits and proper usage. Each product has a description of its purpose listed in the table in the column before the sources.
Plenty of Peat-y PEDs Listed: While not all the nootropics, peptides, and PEDs listed are Peat-approved, you can pretty much find where to find all of the hard-to-find stuff Peat recommends in this list.

Feel free to check it out and let me know your thoughts. Whether you're looking to enhance cognitive function, physical performance, or overall wellbeing, I hope this resource brings you a step closer to your goals.
Sorry to sound annoyed in prior post, assuming you are offering something of real value, but I've run into my share of scams. I hope you can resolve this problem. Nothing has come into my email box from you, and nothing ended up in my spam box.

Juri

What makes this unique:

hey bro, DHT +Vit D3 + Aspirin probably make the best stack. @AlphaGels on X/Twitter, DM them and and theyll tell you their email, they also offer stealth shipping so the governmental gangsters dont get on your case.

OP
matisvijs

matisvijs

Sorry to sound annoyed in prior post, assuming you are offering something of real value, but I've run into my share of scams. I hope you can resolve this problem. Nothing has come into my email box from you, and nothing ended up in my spam box.
Hey, not looking to sell your email,lol. It's just that all of my messages ended up in spam, so I switched up email providers and didn't write up the autoresponder on the new one. I'll send you the source list here, on rpf when I get home from work. All good?

Badger

Hey, not looking to sell your email,lol. It's just that all of my messages ended up in spam, so I switched up email providers and didn't write up the autoresponder on the new one. I'll send you the source list here, on rpf when I get home from work. All good?
Yes sir, all good. If I like what I see, I will mention your link to it on social media. Just let me know when it's working well, ok?

OP
matisvijs

matisvijs

Badger

So, everyone can go and download the Source List here: https://d15k2d11r6t6rl.cloudfront.net/public/users/Integrators/f1027de7-2038-4cb2-b32d-e3b0cf3875c1/workspace-177380/The Ultimate Nootropic And Supplement Source List.pdf

You can still opt-in at biohackingsource.com if you want to receive regular updates on it with new sources and substances. I'll add you to the list after I resolve the spambox issue. Thanks everyone.
Thanks a big bunch, matisvijs. Add me to your mail list. Your Youtube channel looks extremely interesting.

Healthseeker

I signed up and subscribed. Tell me something I dont know, and dont **** me. and I'll stick around.

OP
matisvijs

matisvijs

Badger

To be honest, wasn't aware of them and haven't tested them for myself but if a bunch of people vouch for them, might add them in the future versions.
Good idea to do updates every 3-6 months, and announce here when it's available. New research is always changing the picture.

Ben.

Are there suppliers that you know are bad? Sourcing the real deal in europe is not that easy...

Ben.

I'm from EU, never had much of a problem sourcing anything, tbh, had the worst experience with Chinese suppliers, personally.
Maybe sourcing was the wrong word ... finding legitimate suppliers that actually delivier on what you pay for. I was wondering if you know some in particular that are bad to order from.

Thanks for the link and pdf tho.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals