Looking For References On Food Helping Asthma

Velve921

I am doing a case study in my Master's Program and my teacher is having a hard time understanding cell physiology; therefore, I need some great references on the physiology of asthma exactly what foods will support this activity. I explain in my papers all the connections with foods, hormones, etc... and she said it has to be an exact reference.

Just so everyone knows who I am dealing with...below is a portion of an email she sent me regarding sugars and cancer

"The study that you found supporting sugar for tumors is 30 years old! You have to include more recent studies since nutrition changes so rapidly. We know for sure now (and didn't know then) that sugar drives cancer. In the 80's keep in mind, we also said that eggs are bad and margarine is good." -My Teacher

"With wrapping up regarding the sugars, having a cancer patient consume a grain such as gluten free oats, quinoa, brown or wild rice is not straight sugar such as fruit. Although fruit has some nutritive value, it is straight sugar at the end of the day. The starches do contain sugar, but are complex carbs which lowers the glycemic spike. If anything skin fruit is a little less aggravating due to the skin as fiber which lower the glycemic spike. Does this all make sense?" - My Teacher

Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!

When my son had asthma he followed a low chemical diet - it wasn't low sugar . The diet was from Royal Prince Alfred in Sydney - Friendly Food.It was the chemicals and additives causing problems - salicylates and amines.Also it seemed to be the protein casein in dairy that caused issues - not the sugar as such.Im not sure whether the diet was ideal but keeping the natural chemicals in food low kept his asthma at bay.Also obviously the preservatives and additives but sugar was on the free list.When I went on a high fat diet a skin cancer/ growth I had on my face grew suddenly and needed removal.My dad is 98 and never had cancer - always eaten sugar and low fat.

Peata

When I went on a high fat diet a skin cancer/ growth I had on my face grew suddenly and needed removal.My dad is 98 and never had cancer - always eaten sugar and low fat.

Do you remember how much fat was on the high fat diet? And was it mostly saturated, pufa or combo?

Just curious. Thanks.

Do you remember how much fat was on the high fat diet? And was it mostly saturated, pufa or combo?

Just curious. Thanks.
. Hi PEATA
I had to measure out 30grams butter each meal ( which was high for me) It was to get the bile flowing to help detox the Mercury as the bile was a detergent for the.bowel- but I didn't digest it well in the end and the bacteria thrived on it! It was strange how the thing on my cheek just grew as it hadn't bothered me before.

. Hi PEATA
I had to measure out 30grams butter each meal ( which was high for me) It was to get the bile flowing to help detox the Mercury as the bile was a detergent for the.bowel- but I didn't digest it well in the end and the bacteria thrived on it! It was strange how the thing on my cheek just grew as it hadn't bothered me before.
For years though my main source of fat was dairy free margarine and sunflower oil which was the anti asthma thing! I think my son doesn't get asthma so much now due to being aware of endotoxins and maybe magnesium? The bile / detergent helped me until I did a ghee flush ! Too much for my digestion! Sorry to divert.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Any good references anybody would be worth sharing?

Peata

. Hi PEATA
So probably 75+ grams fat per day?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals