LOW-FAT FAT RECIPES for CANCER & More

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707319002641.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Q: Why not use sun-blockers, so you can get light without getting burned?

“If a sunscreen lotion is based on the use of an opaque reflective material, such as zinc oxide or titanium oxide, that substance remains mostly on the surface of the skin. This should make it fairly harmless, though it is possible that traces of titanium
could be absorbed with oils into the skin, where it could be made toxic by interaction with ultraviolet rays.

However, other chemicals used in the sun screen lotions, such as PABA derivatives, also react dangerously with light, and are easily absorbed in significant quantities into the deeper layers of the skin, where they can cause mutations.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“The trouble with arsenic

Arsenic has two chemical forms, inorganic and organic (the latter of which can be less toxic), and is naturally part of the minerals in the earth's crust. (Note, here organic is a chemistry term and should not be confused with food sold as "organic.") Arsenic also has been released into the environment through the use of pesticides and poultry fertilizer. (Chickens can be fed arsenic.) Therefore, it's in soil and water. Rice tends to absorb arsenic more readily than many other plants.

Regular exposure to small amounts of arsenic can increase the risk of bladder, lung, and skin cancer, as well as heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Recent studies also suggest that arsenic exposure in utero may have effects on the baby's immune system.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am puting my mind to what I am going to do with this unique fruit….

“Golden berries are high in plant compounds called antioxidants (3Trusted Source).

Antioxidants protect against and repair the damage caused by free radicals, which are molecules linked to aging and diseases, such as cancer (4Trusted Source, 5Trusted Source).

To date, studies have identified 34 unique compounds in golden berries that may have benefits for health (6).

Furthermore, the phenolic compounds in golden berries were shown to block the growth of breast and colon cancer cells in test-tube studies (6).”

1708468655549.jpeg

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“This is why the study below is such a gem. Not only was it a human case study, but the cancer was quite advanced and declared terminal (hence the palliative therapy). On top of that, the study hilariously calls the 0.3g (300mg) aspirin daily a "high-dose" treatment. Oh boy, I wonder what would a "mega-dose" treatment of say 1g-3g daily do...Scared to even think about it. News on the effects of "mega-dose" treatment coming soon, through my own study:):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals