List Of Things That Kill Erectile Quality Or Cause ED

milk_lover

andro seems to decrease it for me unless I take DHEA with it. Andro + preg/prog tanked the libido to the floor in my case.. preg alone might even be better than preg+andro for libido..

ddjd

Why do you think andro kills it?

Wouldn’t the rise in dht and decrease in estrogen be beneficial for erections?
If it reduces Estrogen too much I think it has a negative impact maybe

Sexypizza

List Of Things That Kill Erectile Quality Or Cause ED

1- Dutasteride.

I haven't had a proper erection for 2 years now since I took that ***t.

japanesedude

too much caffeine or applying Androsterone on the scrotum makes my erection weaker too.
and both Kuinone and Zinc are effective for erection quality for me.

griesburner

Pelvic tension, it’s very common if you sit or masturbate too much
I encourage everyone who has issues with erection quality to try squatting like this :
wide-knee-squat.jpg

My erections are much stronger now that my pelvic floor is fully relaxed

i suspect that i have a very tight pelvic floor from over masturbation long time. do you know any additional exercises or stretches for this? I tried this squad position but didnt noticed a relaxation cause i had to concentrate on the contraction of my leg muscles to be able to hold this position for a few seconds. How long do you have to be in this posirion to get an effect?

Jing

Can too much orange juice cause erectile dysfunction due to high blood sugar?

B

Braveheart

Sure, but alcohol has other detrimental health effects other than weak erections. It has definitely been the biggest impediment to my health improvements. Of course, like you, I experience positive psychological effects from it, but we may just be masking our dissatisfaction with life. Possibly a short sighted strategy, lol.
good comments by both of you

Frankdee20

I’m no longer messing with booze, 8 weeks sober

Frankdee20

That's good, bro...I find the negatives just outnumber the positives...

Yes sir ! If I could drink responsibly, for the anti oxidant effects, like 1-2 drinks, I sure would. But I can’t

Frankdee20

There is nothing like a stroke to make you drink responsibly...

Lol, what are you saying? Drinking increases stroke risk ? Plenty of people drink without that happening

B

Braveheart

Lol, what are you saying? Drinking increases stroke risk ? Plenty of people drink without that happening
Drinking raises your blood pressure which contributes to over 50% of strokes...anyway, just Google drinking and stroke...

Frankdee20

Drinking raises your blood pressure which contributes to over 50% of strokes...anyway, just Google drinking and stroke...

Excessive drinking yes, even 1 or 2 is good for blood flow

tankasnowgod

Poor circulation. I think anything that improves blood circulation will help erections, and anything that impedes circulation will reduce or eliminate them. For me, Vitamin K2 and Magnesium dramatically increased them. I didn't notice any improvements (or really, any changes at all) from Inclined Bed Therapy, but many do see improvements. For me, I'm guessing that K2 and Mag have really solved any "physical" circulation problems, at least in that regard.

ubiety

Poor circulation. I think anything that improves blood circulation will help erections, and anything that impedes circulation will reduce or eliminate them. For me, Vitamin K2 and Magnesium dramatically increased them. I didn't notice any improvements (or really, any changes at all) from Inclined Bed Therapy, but many do see improvements. For me, I'm guessing that K2 and Mag have really solved any "physical" circulation problems, at least in that regard.

Are you still taking K2 and Mag for blood circulation, and how much of each are you taking? TIA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals