Libido finally restored, only few issues left

allan442

Hello all, I am grateful to say I have a libido again. like I said in my other posts im not sure what finally did it but manganese started the process it seems, and going zero starch took it to a new level. Im back to having to NOT think about women sexually to get stuff done.. it’s not crazy uncomfortable though. It’s been years since I’ve been like this so I wouldn’t expect it to be otherwise.

It’s been over a month with these improvements. Now I still have the fatigue from before especially in the afternoon, as well as pretty screwed up digestion. Going starch free helped a lot but I’m still dealing with something that I throw some charcoal at 1-2x a week to keep under control.

It takes me an hour on the toilet to get something out to a degree where I feel comfortable. Stomach is pretty bloated but I don’t feel pain from it. Fruits or I honestly thing anhthing I eat causes this. I did not have success with antibiotics in the past.

I have flowers of sulfur but holding off because I don’t wanna make stuff worse. Also charcoal isn’t that great long term. I see that probiotics are looked down upon here but has anyone had success with them? Something is clearly out of balance in my gut.

Something interesting: I have noticeable eye floaters and they fade quite a bit the day of taking charcoal.

dukesbobby777

Hello all, I am grateful to say I have a libido again. like I said in my other posts im not sure what finally did it but manganese started the process it seems, and going zero starch took it to a new level. Im back to having to NOT think about women sexually to get stuff done.. it’s not crazy uncomfortable though. It’s been years since I’ve been like this so I wouldn’t expect it to be otherwise.

It’s been over a month with these improvements. Now I still have the fatigue from before especially in the afternoon, as well as pretty screwed up digestion. Going starch free helped a lot but I’m still dealing with something that I throw some charcoal at 1-2x a week to keep under control.

It takes me an hour on the toilet to get something out to a degree where I feel comfortable. Stomach is pretty bloated but I don’t feel pain from it. Fruits or I honestly thing anhthing I eat causes this. I did not have success with antibiotics in the past.

I have flowers of sulfur but holding off because I don’t wanna make stuff worse. Also charcoal isn’t that great long term. I see that probiotics are looked down upon here but has anyone had success with them? Something is clearly out of balance in my gut.

Something interesting: I have noticeable eye floaters and they fade quite a bit the day of taking charcoal.

Why is charcoal not great long term? The gut is a minefield and can really become messed up quite easily. If you find something that actually helps that situation, where you take it a couple of times per week, it's not too much of an issue? Assuming it's in the correct form and from a good source?

Peat once said that he takes a small dose of antibiotics a couple of times per week, which, I imagine, is also far from ideal. But you do what you got to do (especially if you find something that actually works). That's not to say he still does that, because none of us know what he truly does day to day.

Starch free for the win most definitely. Everything gets better for me as well when I stop eating it.

Chad_Catholic

Fruit can cause bloating. Do you do white button mushrooms or carrot salad? Flowers of sulfur can be hit or miss, and you're only supposed to take for a few days at most. I tried it back when I had severe gut issues, and it didn't help at all, but Danny Roddy recommends it

OP
A

allan442

Why is charcoal not great long term? The gut is a minefield and can really become messed up quite easily. If you find something that actually helps that situation, where you take it a couple of times per week, it's not too much of an issue? Assuming it's in the correct form and from a good source?

Peat once said that he takes a small dose of antibiotics a couple of times per week, which, I imagine, is also far from ideal. But you do what you got to do (especially if you find something that actually works). That's not to say he still does that, because none of us know what he truly does day to day.

Starch free for the win most definitely. Everything gets better for me as well when I stop eating it.
I get dehydrated when I use it a lot. It needs so much water to be sustainable and even then I still feel it. It also starts to cause some gut irritation from the particles themselves. I believe peat even said it’s not good long term.

I guess what I’m asking is: has anyone really found a solution to gut issues that wasn’t a bandaid? Do we just look higher up like thyroid and hope gut normalizes? I think my thyroid is great, both on paper and temps etc. I don’t know how to determine liver health besides bloodwork showing good numbers.

OP
A

allan442

Fruit can cause bloating. Do you do white button mushrooms or carrot salad? Flowers of sulfur can be hit or miss, and you're only supposed to take for a few days at most. I tried it back when I had severe gut issues, and it didn't help at all, but Danny Roddy recommends it
Yes I do the carrot salad. It’s not a huge improvement I don’t think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals