Lets say

OP
S

SamYo123

You know an observation I've noticed when I come back from a 3 hour cycle the redness has reduced so much that complexion is 90% normal again. I imagine I'm glycoge depletd and these no fructose in me

yerrag

You know an observation I've noticed when I come back from a 3 hour cycle the redness has reduced so much that complexion is 90% normal again. I imagine I'm glycoge depletd and these no fructose in me
When you're glycogen depleted you'll have a hard time maintaining stable blood sugar. I doubt you'd be able to bike that long.

OP
S

SamYo123

When you're glycogen depleted you'll have a hard time maintaining stable blood sugar. I doubt you'd be able to bike that long
The last hour or so when I'm struggling to get back home

yerrag

OP
S

SamYo123

Just had some white sugar in coffee with milk, pairs, satsumas sugar on some oats red areas on face again

OP
S

SamYo123

How do you know you're not just tired?
I am but at the same time I have no fuel in me which is why I began to slow down the result is a less inflammed face why leads me to wondering if I burnt through the fructose

yerrag

I am but at the same time I have no fuel in me which is why I began to slow down the result is a less inflammed face why leads me to wondering if I burnt through the fructose
That's possible. To bolster that hypothesis, you can take maltose (which is pure glucose) to see if your face inflammation won't happen. Chinese grocery stores have them. They're very gooey. This is what it looks. Amazon is overpriced:

Amazon product ASIN B00R2LPMDUView: https://smile.amazon.com/Maltose-14-1oz-Pack-of-1/dp/B00R2LPMDU/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=maltose&qid=1619969600&sr=8-2

OP
S

SamYo123

That's possible. To bolster that hypothesis, you can take maltose (which is pure glucose) to see if your face inflammation won't happen. Chinese grocery stores have them. They're very gooey. This is what it looks. Amazon is overpriced:

Amazon product ASIN B00R2LPMDUView: https://smile.amazon.com/Maltose-14-1oz-Pack-of-1/dp/B00R2LPMDU/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=maltose&qid=1619969600&sr=8-2
OK let's say it is the fructose what the he'll would be going on?

I don't get from search which is pure glucose? unless I'm adding ketchup

Jessie

Too many hypothetical examples that can have hypothetical explanations. You REALLY REALLY need to take into account the individual, context is everything. Also bloodwork will help lay out a more detailed picture.

OP
S

SamYo123

Another observation is the more fiber i get, the more sucrose/ oj/ ketchup / coke i can handle, it seems as if the redness isn't as much

The endurance exercise destroying the fructose and therefore the bacteria isn't feeding on anything so less redness

and the fiber feeding good bacteria, overpopulating the bad bacteria?

yerrag

OP
S

SamYo123

It's official fiber reduces the imflammation in my face. But increases too much gas. Fructose increases this inflammation. How do I fix that since I get great energy from sucrose

yerrag

It's official fiber reduces the imflammation in my face. But increases too much gas. Fructose increases this inflammation. How do I fix that since I get great energy from sucrose
interested to know what you did to make this finding official.

OP
S

SamYo123

interested to know what you did to make this finding official.
I stopped fructose kept eating starch. Face cleared. Reintroduced oj. And sucrose. Face now red and flaky.

Lots of gas from starch though. Not rice

yerrag

I stopped fructose kept eating starch. Face cleared. Reintroduced oj. And sucrose. Face now red and flaky.

Lots of gas from starch though. Not rice
Still, you aren't sure whether it's a matter of simple sugars or a matter of fructose. How do you know a simple sugar in the form of glucose won't give you redness?

You can buy 100% glucose but you can't buy 100% fructose.

OP
S

SamYo123

Still, you aren't sure whether it's a matter of simple sugars or a matter of fructose. How do you know a simple sugar in the form of glucose won't give you redness?

You can buy 100% glucose but you can't buy 100% fructose.
Ok well I know that OJ, white sugar, maple syrup, ketchup, fruit, honey all cause my face to be red, OJ makes my eyes red in the morning if I drink it before bed

And I know that fiber gets rid of this redness quite quick

yerrag

Okay. You've figured it out.

yerrag

I dont know how to figure how to consume the simples sugars again without the imflammation
I can't help you if you're not listening.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals