Temperature And Digestion

Runenight201

Couldn't figure out whether this is a metabolically focused question or a digestion focused question, so forgive me if it's in the incorrect category.

Does anyone know how body temperature correlates with digestion? For instance, yesterday, I ate about 150g of pork chop with some OJ, and I got very noticeably hot. A co-worker had put his hands on my shoulders and noted how warm I was.

Today, I woke up and had some OJ and yogurt for breakfast with coffee, and had warm hands and feet. A couple hours later I then got an intense urge to eat solid food, and so I downed 3 eggs with mushrooms, onions, collard greens, salsa, and corn tortillas, chased with some OJ. My food was salted to taste and the Pace salsa has sodium added to it.

The meal was VERY satisfying, to the point where I immediately noted an increase in energy and mental alertness, however my hands are COLD right now....what gives?

Does body temperature drop as digestion occurs? If so why did I immediately get warm from the pork chops but cold from the eggs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals