Foods and temps

SamYo123

Question: Why eat a food that lowers stress hormones and temps vs a food that lowers stress and warms you up? e.g juice (cold temps, lowered stress) vs warm starch meal, lowered stress warm temps)

If you get lower temps, from food then you're increasing inflammation? so is stress actually decreasing?

Next question

if fiber is looked down upon then why does Peat advocate most carbs from fruit?

3rd question: If one is in pro thyroid health, do you tend to move quicker, (high energy) or slower, relaxed?

Last edited:

Eberhardt

Question: Why eat a food that lowers stress hormones and temps vs a food that lowers stress and warms you up? e.g juice (cold temps, lowered stress) vs warm starch meal, lowered stress warm temps)

If you get lower temps, from food then you're increasing inflammation? so is stress actually decreasing?

Next question

3rd question: If one is in pro thyroid health, do you tend to move quicker, (high energy) or slower, relaxed?
Very good questions!!
On the 3rd one. quick and relaxed!

Hans

Forum Supporter

Next question

1st question: I agree on that one. Some liquids can have a warming effect, e.g. warm choc milk. Whereas OJ might make someone colder when they're hypo, whereas starches might make them warmer and feel better. I'd say the latter is better under those circumstances if alternatives such as warm choc milk isn't tolerated or doesn't work.

2nd question: Peat recommends juice, but is not opposed to whole fruit if it's well tolerated (I think).

3rd question: I feel quick, pain free (pain makes someone slow), explosive, energetic but also relaxed.

Eberhardt

1st question: I agree on that one. Some liquids can have a warming effect, e.g. warm choc milk. Whereas OJ might make someone colder when they're hypo, whereas starches might make them warmer and feel better. I'd say the latter is better under those circumstances if alternatives such as warm choc milk isn't tolerated or doesn't work.

2nd question: Peat recommends juice, but is not opposed to whole fruit if it's well tolerated (I think).

3rd question: I feel quick, pain free (pain makes someone slow), explosive, energetic but also relaxed.
I think the reason he recommends juice is to avoid the fiber, personally I do better whole fruit though. He has said whole fruit is good if it does not contain seeds, pesticides and is ripe. He has objections to lots of commercial fruit as they are not naturally ripened and not sweet enough. He thinks thats one of the perks of mexico to have proper fruit avialable. Another possible benefit of juice on the same note is that it is sometimes made where it is grown thus the chances of unripened/unnaturally ripend fruit beeing less

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals