Androgenic bread, super human on a dime

Michael Mohn

Sometimes I crave bread but I'm worried about additives in commercial bread and baking is fun so I make my own bread.

I experiment from time to time with ingredients and this time I had a very androgenic reaction,
I'm lying in my bed and my muscles are super hard and strong,
I need to flex constantly or I'm gonna explode. I feel like my T has doubled, at least.

So what is the magic ingredient list you wonder? Here we go:

1kg of wheat flour, organic, type 405
2 Tablespoon of organic wheat bran - a big change for me as I hate whole grain bread but Peat mentioned bran positively.
1 cube of organic fresh yeast
1 Tablespoon of salt
1 Tablespoon of sugar to start the yeast to bloom with some warm water.
1-2 teaspoon of Calciumcarbonat from eggshells to balance the phosphate, Bulgarian metabolic burgers here we come.
2 tablespoons of condensed milk.
100mg of thiamine hcl
40mg of riboflavin

I put the wheat flour into a big bowl, put the yeast, sugar & a cup of warm water in the middle and wait an hour to let the yeast bloom.
Then I add all the rest and work it into a dough and let it grow for 1-2 hours, keep the dough warm and humid, form bread and bake it over 120C for at least an hour.

After an hour of eating some bread with Gouda cheese I have an Incredible surge of strength and energy.

What happend?

Last edited:

MCurtone

Don't think its all about the bread, the gouda will do that my friend. Gouda gives me a sex drive like crazy and it has to do with the concentration of fats, minerals and vitamin K. The bread sure did help your metabolism though I'm sure with that carb-up.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

But I eat Gouda pur or after fruits all the time. I will check next with honey and jam. See if it changes.

J.R.K

Sometimes I crave bread but I'm worried about additives in commercial bread and baking is fun so I make my own bread.

I experiment from time to time with ingredients and this time I had a very androgenic reaction,
I'm lying in my bed and my muscles are super hard and strong,
I need to flex constantly or I'm gonna explode. I feel like my T has doubled, at least.

So what is the magic ingredient list you wonder? Here we go:

1kg of wheat flour, organic, type 405
2 Tablespoon of organic wheat bran - a big change for me as I hate whole grain bread but Peat mentioned bran positively.
1 cube of organic fresh yeast
1 Tablespoon of salt
1 Tablespoon of sugar to start the yeast to bloom with some warm water.
1-2 teaspoon of Calciumcarbonat from eggshells to balance the phosphate, Bulgarian metabolic burgers here we come.
2 tablespoons of condensed milk.
100mg of thiamine hcl
40mg of riboflavin

I put the wheat flour into a big bowl, put the yeast, sugar & a cup of warm water in the middle and wait an hour to let the yeast bloom.
Then I add all the rest and work it into a dough and let it grow for 1-2 hours, keep the dough warm and humid, form bread and bake it over 120C for at least an hour.

After an hour of eating some bread with Gouda cheese I have an Incredible surge of strength and energy.

What happend?
I am curious on the flour @Michael Mohn does it have any iron added? Or is it just flour as it is?

Cloudhands

you guys should check out sorghum beer, its gluten free and raises dht (alcohol extract of sorghum)

Ben.

I read a fascinating study about nixtamalization and the bio-chemical structural change of the food while cooking and soaking in the calcium hydroxide alkaline water.

I wonder, and would assume, that the the added calciumcarbonat and b-vitamins interact with the rest of the dough somehow, specially when heated, creating a very potent food. Kinda surprised you didn't add a little bit of b3 in there.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

I read a fascinating study about nixtamalization and the bio-chemical structural change of the food while cooking and soaking in the calcium hydroxide alkaline water.

I wonder, and would assume, that the the added calciumcarbonat and b-vitamins interact with the rest of the dough somehow, specially when heated, creating a very potent food. Kinda surprised you didn't add a little bit of b3 in there.
I was in a hurry and didn't find the niacin. Yeast does produce b vitamins. What study did you read? I found so many.

Ben.

I was in a hurry and didn't find the niacin. Yeast does produce b vitamins. What study did you read? I found so many.

can't find it at the moment, sorry.

But it wasn't necessairly unique other than explaining the structural changes during the nixtamalisation process. The calcium binding with the corn and making niacin biovailable while changing/improving the proteins.

I think adding the calcium in your dough is a good idea and the b-vitamins should add metabolic value aswell. What exactly happense in your wheat dough i do not but it seems to be good.

OP
Michael Mohn

Michael Mohn

can't find it at the moment, sorry.

But it wasn't necessairly unique other than explaining the structural changes during the nixtamalisation process. The calcium binding with the corn and making niacin biovailable while changing/improving the proteins.

I think adding the calcium in your dough is a good idea and the b-vitamins should add metabolic value aswell. What exactly happense in your wheat dough i do not but it seems to be good.
I always did well on wheat. I suspect that the wheat bran is the beneficial factor besides the glucose coming from the starch. Wheat bran is known to bind cholesterol / estrogen similar or better than carrot salad. Ray mentioned bran as beneficial but my aversion against everything whole grain and the general thrust against fiber (soluble) in the Peatsphere kept me from trying. I will try some boiled bran without the bread.