Fructose

SamYo123

Why does fructose bloat me, make me cold and cause redness/psorosis/seb derm/rosacea on my face, one of these, but gives me plenty of energy?

I was just warm, had some OJ now im cold, it didnt lower stress hormones because I was already low stress before drinking it

I need to change how my body reacts to it but I dont know how

OP
S

SamYo123

Maybe fructose malabsorption, or maybe sibo i think
I looked at fructose Mal-absorption symptoms, I dont have any of these apart from mild bloat the red skin, whatever it is isn't even a known symptom

Bowl movements are great with enough souble fiber,

Temps pretty much warm overall
And temps just about on the lower side at rest but Im athletic

Cloudhands

Oj used to make me cold before i took thyroid, and even with thyroid itll make me cold if i dont eat enough salt thru the day or if im too sedentary. Ive learned to only drink it when i crave it, which is usually only when im really warm already and after a walk, or after some salty food like meat. It could possibly have something to do with the super high potassium and b vitamins causing hypoglycemia in the absence of thyroid and sodium. I really like how it tastes with baking soda in it, about a qtr tsp per cup

OP
S

SamYo123

Oj used to make me cold before i took thyroid, and even with thyroid itll make me cold if i dont eat enough salt thru the day or if im too sedentary. Ive learned to only drink it when i crave it, which is usually only when im really warm already and after a walk, or after some salty food like meat. It could possibly have something to do with the super high potassium and b vitamins causing hypoglycemia in the absence of thyroid and sodium. I really like how it tastes with baking soda in it, about a qtr tsp per cup
I major concern is the red face I get from anything with fructose in it

Hgreen56

Why does fructose bloat me, make me cold and cause redness/psorosis/seb derm/rosacea on my face, one of these, but gives me plenty of energy?

I was just warm, had some OJ now im cold, it didnt lower stress hormones because I was already low stress before drinking it

I need to change how my body reacts to it but I dont know how
i answer this in a other topic of yours: Starch vs sugar

peter88

Hereditary fructose intolerance. Get tested. Will cause liver damage which would cause all the symptoms listed. Mostly prevalent in Europeans.

dukesbobby777

Hereditary fructose intolerance. Get tested. Will cause liver damage which would cause all the symptoms listed. Mostly prevalent in Europeans.
Sounds interesting. Where can I go to get that done? I've gone for nutritional tests before and gone via routes where I think I have just completed wasted money. I later came to the conclusion that perhaps such tests don't exist (not ones that actually work anyway).

peter88

Sounds interesting. Where can I go to get that done? I've gone for nutritional tests before and gone via routes where I think I have just completed wasted money. I later came to the conclusion that perhaps such tests don't exist (not ones that actually work anyway).
Genetic testing or a liver biopsy. Liver biopsy would 100% confirm if you have it or not because most gene testing websites state that they don’t test for all possible mutations, only the most popular ones.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals