Can’t do fruit

tommyg130

What does is signal that I can’t do fruit? What else can I do to makeup for the lack of fruit in my diet? It’s weird sometimes I will crave fruit, but absolutely destroys my stomach. In fact anything cold does that. So I’m not sure if it’s the fruit directly.

I cant even drink room temp/cold water or milk cold. I need hot milk and coffee or warm water. I also feel rly good on potatoes and grounding root veggies. Squash too. Salt. Spleen issue? warming foods rly raises my metabolic rate.

Sometimes I’ll crave fruit or icecream for the calming qualities and the sugar, and it taste great in my mouth for a second, but I pay the price. my gut can’t handle it, and I become very cold after.

I can however do warmed cooked baked apples w cinnamon and honey. Maybe plaintains. I think starch is crucial for me to feel grounded. Maybe it’s because I’m in NY and the apples are what’s local? Pineapple oranges etc are great, but maybe not ideal living in NY?

Some sort of Ayurvedic component to this maybe. Ying Yang too.

The toughest part is that after I eat these warming potatoes , broth, meat eggs, I do crave something sweet and refreshing to balance it. I feel somewhat dry. But it’s better then how I feel after I indulge on the cold.

For now Japanese sweet potatoes and apples and honey will have to do

OP
T

tommyg130

how do you do on dried fruit such as dates?
Better then tropical fruits, cold milk, citrus, bc it’s more solid/less water content I think. Idk what the deal is but things that are too watery and cold is the issue. But not great dates. Somewhere in the middle

Andy316

Sometimes I wander if our liver is f#"^d, but current medical tests don't pick it up correctly (like mine comes up normal everytime). I'm hypothyroid can't do fruits and lots of other foods.

OP
T

tommyg130

Sometimes I wander if our liver is f#"^d, but current medical tests don't pick it up correctly (like mine comes up normal everytime). I'm hypothyroid can't do fruits and lots of other foods.
Your liver czn 10000000000000000% be ****88 up with showing normal liver enzymes .