Is My Face Obviously Assymetrical?

Tarmander

You're pretty, that's all that matters. Don't give yourself a complex over the symmetry of your face. We all have little visual defects and things that get to us, but in the end, it's your eyes and your smile that make the difference.
Yeah she’s pretty. Her biggest problem is probably all the friends she loses who get tired of assuring her shes pretty.

Vanced

I have noticed that over longer periods of having perfect health and being very happy my face would become more symmetrical and I would be much more attractive in general. Not very helpful I know but strive for a lifestyle that makes your body happy and the rest will come.

I have noticed this too, the longer I keep a perfect diet and lifestyle the better my look becomes. My face used to by assymentrical somewhat when hypo, it's now mostly gone now I'm optimally medicated and on a good diet.

To the OP, no your face is not obviously assymetrical, you have a nice face, don't worry about it! Improve your metabolism through the advice on this site and things will improve if you keep at it.

vulture

View attachment 7360

Hi there, so for years I have noticed my assymetrical face and it has gotten worse and worse.

One side of my face, the ‘good’ side is fine. And the other side, my ‘bad’ side is much smaller and hideous. It affects me everyday, in everything I do.

I feel so uncomfortable talking to someone when my bad side is facing them, and even worse when photographs are being taken.

It is ruining my self confidence and my ability to enjoy life.

However, I have asked my partner and a few friends over the years if it was noticeable and they said no. I find this absolutely ridiculous when it is so obvious.

I would like to get some feedback. Please don’t be cruel, this is the first time I have ever shared photos so I’m feeling very vulnerable about it.
This almost seems like a joke...hahaha sometimes I ask myself if women start making out this kind of stuff to get positive feedback...
If I was to take this seriously: there's some asymmetry in your face, mostly about your eyes, but you've got to be a model agency representative or metrosexual weirdo or a guy from a Ray Peat Forum observing your picture after reading your topic to even notice/care about that. If you are even considering such a thing as a significant problem keeping you away from feeling attractive or fine about your apparence, I would tell you: you are absolutely wasting your energy. It seems you have a considerable muscle development, if you have that face and same muscle development in your butt, most of the straight males out there would absolutely love to get close to you

Capt Nirvana

View attachment 7360

Hi there, so for years I have noticed my assymetrical face and it has gotten worse and worse.

One side of my face, the ‘good’ side is fine. And the other side, my ‘bad’ side is much smaller and hideous. It affects me everyday, in everything I do.

I feel so uncomfortable talking to someone when my bad side is facing them, and even worse when photographs are being taken.

It is ruining my self confidence and my ability to enjoy life.

However, I have asked my partner and a few friends over the years if it was noticeable and they said no. I find this absolutely ridiculous when it is so obvious.

I would like to get some feedback. Please don’t be cruel, this is the first time I have ever shared photos so I’m feeling very vulnerable about it.
All faces are asymmetrical to a greater or lesser degree. Osteopathic jaw adjustments make a big difference. So does yawning; it just takes longer. (Or you could consider the substantial evidence of inventor/philosopher Arthur M. Young, who proposed that asymmetrical geometry is an indication of higher evolution.)

boris

Yes it is slightly asymetrical. But not as bad. Look at Bradley Cooper. His face is really crooked.

I noticed it in myself too long before peating and I thought it was damage from heavy metals (vaccinations, tooth fillings). Look up „are you crooked?“ on google.
But now I think it‘s just the result of low calcium / high phosphorus.

Check out Weston Price’s photos, the well nourished folks have absolutely perfectly symetrical faces .....and pristine teeth. Since the teeth are a sign of good hormone function and good calcium/phosphorus ratio I assume the bone structure of the face has something to do with it.

Since improving my metabolism and getting plenty of calcium and some K2, my one eye isn‘t as high anymore (or the other not as low) and I am starting to look more symetrical.

I see myself the opposite by the way. My smaller side is the good side and the bigger side is the ugly one. :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals