Is My Face Obviously Assymetrical?

DrJ

My guess is that you sleep on your right side way more than your left, and your metabolism isn't high enough to remove the resulting myxedema throughout the day. Only solution is to duct tape each hand to 25lb kettle bell and sleep on your back. Or raise your metabolism.

Elron

OP, you're gorgeous! Slightly asymmetrical but oh well, one thing you can do is go to the physical therapist and see if your neck flexibility is equal and that you don't have any nerves being pinched on one side of the face. It actually looks like you might be tilting your head slightly too, which would make your face appear more asymmetrical.

Frankdee20

High powered magnets on one side of her face at night could shift things around

Ive spent a bit more time than I'm proud studying "face aesthetics"

https://m.popkey.co/2d44be/pZ5gK_s-200x150.gif

and yes your face is a bit asymmetrical but it's pretty standard tbh

mine is quite a bit more obviously asymmetric

what I can see on your face is basically the main asymmetry that I seen on ANYONE, srs, including mine

the right side of your face is more "Forward Grown" than the left side

see how your right cheekbone is lower set and a bit more forward than the left cheekbone?

this is then causing your right orbital and eye to be slightly lower

lucky for you this seems to be the only place it has manifested

for many, like me, it can cause the nose to be pushed to the left (because the right cheekbone and maxilla are slightly more forward than the left side, pushing the nose to the left), as well as cause a crossbite (the mandible attaches near the zygo, so if one zygo is mroe forward than the other it can mess up the symmetry of the bite)
No no no man, you are supposed to tell her she's fine

FredSonoma

No no no man, you are supposed to tell her she's fine
1273.jpg

mujuro

Might notice it in a passport or driver's license. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out. I noticed my wife's eyes are slightly asymmetrical 2 or 3 years into our relationship. It's easy for us to tell you to not worry about it, but no one is noticing, much less judging, your asymmetry.

Perfectly symmetrical faces look creepy and artificial.
grid-cell-19288-1416863989-30.jpg

grid-cell-5192-1416877698-21.jpg

Prosper

Perfectly symmetrical faces look creepy and artificial.
They look creepy because you're duplicating all the asymmetrical qualities. Structural asymmetry always distorts both sides of the face. Were Swift and Gosling close to actual symmetry, they would look nothing like that.

mujuro

They look creepy because you're duplicating all the asymmetrical qualities. Structural asymmetry always distorts both sides of the face. Were Swift and Gosling close to actual symmetry, they would look nothing like that.

I see.

FredSonoma

What are those lol? It's all braces in my case.
the way your nose is forward adnd pointing downards shows good maxilla and nasion growth

idk how else to describe haha

it looks good tho

check out bruce willis's nose

then check out an average joe shmoe's nose

FredSonoma

check the way it protrudes from the side profile i mean

you will see a lot of men with upward pointing noses these days because the nasion isnt grown forward enough (upper part of the nose)

check the way it protrudes from the side profile i mean

you will see a lot of men with upward pointing noses these days because the nasion isnt grown forward enough (upper part of the nose)

I want upwards nose :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes: orthodontics only looks natural from a couple angles but I’m still glad for doing it. It sounds like this “orthotropics” is more Peatish but as far as I can tell it uses the same palate braces that I used.

FredSonoma

I want upwards nose :emoji_kissing_closed_eyes: orthodontics only looks natural from a couple angles but I’m still glad for doing it. It sounds like this “orthotropics” is more Peatish but as far as I can tell it uses the same palate braces that I used.
no way dude upwards nose looks bad on men imo

no way dude upwards nose looks bad on men imo
I think in one way, downwards nose can point to a kind of cartilage overgrowth that Peat has talked about and which would potentially be more serious in Peat terms. But that is not a matter of bones.

Average Guy

You're pretty, that's all that matters. Don't give yourself a complex over the symmetry of your face. We all have little visual defects and things that get to us, but in the end, it's your eyes and your smile that make the difference.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals