How Peating Has Effected My Face ( With Pictures)

pepsi

What a difference. You look like Britney Spears boyfriend in the 2nd pic.

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

:handfist: Noticeable. Do you feel different?
Yea, I have no brain fog at all anymore. I have consistent amounts of energy throughout the whole day and my sleep has improved alot too.

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

All I can say is what sort of routine do you have mate?
My daily diet conissits of
- 200 g beef ( sirlion cut ), I eat this with a garlic sauce that has raw garlic and vinegar in it because raw garlic can kill bacetria and I feel that it helps with my digestion
- 1.5 liters of 1 % milk and I put about 100 grams of sugar in it
- 2 grande sized coffees from Starbucks
- 2 boiled eggs
- a carrot salad daily
- 20 grams of great Lakers gelatin
- 20 grams of cocao powder
I stay away from all wheat, seads or starches I felt the most improvent in my health from that.
I try to eat some beef liver and oysters but they're not that consistent in my diet .
I don't drink orange juice because it's hard to get good orange juice on the daily and I feel like the generic brand orange juices just cause more problems.

Non peat things I do :
-Water enema every 5-6 weeks
-Lifting weights 2-3 times a week, the benefits of resistance exercise are endless, helps with stress
- I use nicotine gum to regulate bowel movements , it might be addictive but I think it's worth expermenting

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

Thats exactly what I'm wondering does peating make the female face too manly maybe :angelic:
All the females that I've introduced to peating have reacted really well to it ,I'm not sure their facial structure changes but they're skins alot tighter and clearler. One of my friends has told me her chest sags less LOL

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

Looking good brother! Tell us if you don't mind what your typical diet is. I see improvement in the jaw size especially.
Looking good brother! Tell us if you don't mind what your typical diet is. I see improvement in the jaw size especially.
- 200 g beef ( sirlion cut ), I eat this with a garlic sauce that has raw garlic and vinegar in it because raw garlic can kill bacetria and I feel that it helps with my digestion
- 2 boiled eggs
- a carrot salad daily
I stay away from all wheat, seads or starches I felt the most improvent in my health from that.
I try to eat some beef liver and oysters but they're not that consistent in my diet .
I don't drink orange juice because it's hard to get good orange juice on the daily and I feel like the generic brand orange juices just cause more problems.

Non peat things I do :
-Lifting weights 2-3 times a week, the benefits of resistance exercise are endless, helps with stress
- I use nicotine gum to regulate bowel movements , it might be addictive but I think it's worth expermenting

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

You look good man -- much improvement for sure! You should try to take a pic in the same posture/position in same light if possible to really a see fair comparison. Maybe you can snap one on the bus again.
Yeah ! I'll do that for sure when I get a chance

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

Are yall that easily fooled? These pictures could be taken in the same day. Idk if OP is being serious in believing this himself or not. How can you claim all that or really get an honest assessment with the difference in camera angle? Body positioning? Posing even?
;)

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

Thank you, congrats.
What do u mean by peating? Milk and OJ...?
- 2 boiled eggs
- a carrot salad daily

Non peat things I do :

OP
Arbaz123

Arbaz123

... and the dust on the heater, the mattress still in its plastic wrap without any fitted sheet...

Perhaps PUFA depletion has lowered stress too much?
LMAO I agree, I think peating has made me too relaxed and care free :tearsofjoy:

Richiebogie

Hi @Arbaz123, it's good you have found a Peaty diet that works for you!

Does the nicotine work better than coffee for stimulating bowel movements? Also, do you have the gum at roughly the same time as your coffee?

I see no difference.

GorillaHead

I've seen alot of post on the forum about people wondering if peating effects your face Ina positive or negative way .

The first picture is off me about 2 years 2 months ago and the second picture is off me 3 months ago.

Peating had a noticble effect my hair thicknes and hair line growing back. My face has gotten wider and is less inflamed so my skin sits alot tighter on my face. My nose has become more prominant and shaped also. My facial structure has improved also, my jaw is wider and my chin has grown. My face has become more "masculine" in a sense. Also another I've noticed is that my eye lashes and eyebrows have gotten alot thicker. My skin has become alot clearer and more single toned.

If anyone has any questions, I don't mind answering them:) View attachment 13457 View attachment 13458

Any supplements?

Are you going to the gym?

Honestly when I was 20 I had a similar face shake more long and thing. All I did was hit the gym and started bulking and eating being active and my face became more masculine. So it’s hard to say peaty diet and stuff would contribute to your changes. Not to mention at 20 you are becoming more androgenic naturally.

It would be interesting to know what your lifestyle habits were beforehand

sladerunner69

Thats exactly what I'm wondering does peating make the female face too manly maybe :angelic:

I think the calcium and vitamin k (which are central components of most peatarians diets) increase the skeletal tissue, widening the face. In women in happens mostly around the cheekbones too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals