How Peating Has Effected My Face ( With Pictures)

Arbaz123

I've seen alot of post on the forum about people wondering if peating effects your face Ina positive or negative way .

The first picture is off me about 2 years 2 months ago and the second picture is off me 3 months ago.

Peating had a noticble effect my hair thicknes and hair line growing back. My face has gotten wider and is less inflamed so my skin sits alot tighter on my face. My nose has become more prominant and shaped also. My facial structure has improved also, my jaw is wider and my chin has grown. My face has become more "masculine" in a sense. Also another I've noticed is that my eye lashes and eyebrows have gotten alot thicker. My skin has become alot clearer and more single toned.

If anyone has any questions, I don't mind answering them:)
Screenshot_20190604-043115.png
Screenshot_20190604-043005.png

Redshine

I see more pictures of men than females here. Wondering of peating has the same effects. You look very good and most important healthy. The puffines under youre eyes is completly gone, I myself has issues with that.

baccheion

I see more pictures of men than females here. Wondering of peating has the same effects. You look very good and most important healthy. The puffines under youre eyes is completly gone, I myself has issues with that.
Women want a more developed jaw? I thought that was a masculine trait?

Redshine

Thats exactly what I'm wondering does peating make the female face too manly maybe :angelic:

baccheion

Thats exactly what I'm wondering does peating make the female face too manly maybe :angelic:
Oh, I was referring to mewing and higher amounts of vitamin K2 MK-4. I thought you were wondering if it would also give women a wider jaw.

If Peating works indirectly, females hormones would increase among women. Normalizing cortisol, insulin, thyroid/HPTA/metabolism, and nutrient levels tend to also normalize hormones to match gender.

milk_lover

Looking good brother! Tell us if you don't mind what your typical diet is. I see improvement in the jaw size especially.

You look good man -- much improvement for sure! You should try to take a pic in the same posture/position in same light if possible to really a see fair comparison. Maybe you can snap one on the bus again.

LUH 3417

What stands out to me is your eyes look much healthier and more attractive. Glad you are making improvements and feeling good!

mangoes

Are yall that easily fooled? These pictures could be taken in the same day. Idk if OP is being serious in believing this himself or not. How can you claim all that or really get an honest assessment with the difference in camera angle? Body positioning? Posing even?

encerent

Don't necessarily doubt you, but why do people who post these before and after shots take before and after shots in completely different conditions? In your pics, facial expression and angle of the shot seems to account for more of the difference than biological changes.

Vinny

Thank you, congrats.
What do u mean by peating? Milk and OJ...?

Richiebogie

Only problem I got with the second pic is that bag of Lays on the floor.

... and the dust on the heater, the mattress still in its plastic wrap without any fitted sheet...

Perhaps PUFA depletion has lowered stress too much?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals