How Peating Has Effected My Face ( With Pictures)

LiveWire

I see more pictures of men than females here. Wondering of peating has the same effects. You look very good and most important healthy. The puffines under youre eyes is completly gone, I myself has issues with that.

Just take a picture from the top lying down on your back, like the OP. The puffiness will be gone instantly.

LiveWire

Are yall that easily fooled? These pictures could be taken in the same day. Idk if OP is being serious in believing this himself or not. How can you claim all that or really get an honest assessment with the difference in camera angle? Body positioning? Posing even?

It’s also possible the OP is just messing with the rest of the forum, just to see how ridiculous you can be and still be taken seriously.

Carb54

My daily diet conissits of
- 200 g beef ( sirlion cut ), I eat this with a garlic sauce that has raw garlic and vinegar in it because raw garlic can kill bacetria and I feel that it helps with my digestion
- 1.5 liters of 1 % milk and I put about 100 grams of sugar in it
- 2 grande sized coffees from Starbucks
- 2 boiled eggs
- a carrot salad daily
- 20 grams of great Lakers gelatin
- 20 grams of cocao powder
I stay away from all wheat, seads or starches I felt the most improvent in my health from that.
I try to eat some beef liver and oysters but they're not that consistent in my diet .
I don't drink orange juice because it's hard to get good orange juice on the daily and I feel like the generic brand orange juices just cause more problems.

Non peat things I do :
-Water enema every 5-6 weeks
-Lifting weights 2-3 times a week, the benefits of resistance exercise are endless, helps with stress
- I use nicotine gum to regulate bowel movements , it might be addictive but I think it's worth expermenting
Do you eat any carbohydrates with the steak?

Brandin

Thats exactly what I'm wondering does peating make the female face too manly maybe :angelic:
I think that if you follow the progesterone peaty female lifestyle (dont know what to call it lol) ie: getting increased progesterone, lower estrogen and stress and barely any more androgens you will look better. It will probably mostly increase cheekbone size for example...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals