Problems with facial fat wasting - Skinny/gaunt face

Quelsatron

Genetics is the main component. That doesn't mean I disregard the impact of biohacking the body, dietary changes, supplementation, stress reduction etc. They all have an impact and I attempt to partake in them. But the perfect lifestyle choices made by somebody with bad genetics in terms of skin, will not allow them to reach the level of the person with great genetics even if that person had a diet of Mcdonalds 3 times a day.
People use the term genetics much liks muslims use the term "if god wills it". Or, to be more clear, it's a filler for what they don't bother understanding. Until you have the alleles, or at least strong evidence for inheritance, you're just wildly speculating.

OP
C

Callmestar

I have had a little more energy the past week or so and have started with some very light exercise / weights. I'm when I work out, even if in fact I am not gaining weight and may in fact be losing weight from my body, my face starts to fill out a little. It's very subtle but definitely notice it when I start weight training. Maybe it's something hormonal?

Other than that, I have a swallowing problem that appears to restrict the movement of throat cartilage when swallowing, not allowing a full movement as would ve normal when swallowing. The throat/swallowing problem is the one thing I can correlate to the timing of the sudden facial wasting. I suspect it may be a problem along the lines of being incapable of correctly swallowing and creating the opposite effect of 'mewing' in which they recommend a very full strong functional swallow.

A main aspect of your problems is likely blue light toxicity. A screen time of 10 hours a day is insane from a biological standpoint.

I would try to get more sun and spend time outside as well as changing the light spectrum of your monitors (+use incandescent light bulb while working there). While I do not agree with everything there, the Jack Kruse Forum has some good readings about light.

Edit: Using candles can improve the ratio, too. Just be careful with the fire.

Last edited:

Vins7

Es curioso que mencionéis esto. Tengo un problema importante con la deshidratación y la micción clara y frecuente. Vea mi otro hilo: Problema de salud crónico (deshidratación): débil esperanza de que alguien aquí pueda tener algunas ideas.

Inicialmente se sospechaba que podía tener diabetes insípida/falta de vasopresina, pero parece que ese no es el caso. No puedo encontrar ninguna otra causa para la deshidratación y los problemas con la aldosterona siguen apareciendo como una posible causa. ¿No estoy seguro de qué puedo hacer para corregir mi aldosterona si esa es la causa?
OMG I just found someone with the same problem as me. Exactly the same symptoms. Have you discovered anything about it?
Funny you guys mention this. I have a major problem with dehydration, frequent clear urination. See my other thread: Chronic health problem (Dehydration) - Faint hope somebody here might have some ideas

It was suspected I may have diabetes insipidus/lack of vasopressin initially, but that seems not to be the case. I cannot find any other cause for the dehydration and problems with Aldosterone keeps coming up as a possible cause. I'm unsure what I can do to correct my aldosterone if it is the cause?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals