Increasing Subcutaneous Fat In The Face?

Dr. B

A drop in androgens and unopposed cortisol leads to a decrease in face fat. It's a major issue in the elderly. Since you say you have some midsection fat, it could be unopposed cortisol.
Stress influences everything else in the body, including digestion. So if digestion is compromised, you'll be in a more inflammatory state. Inflammation promotes lipolysis and insulin resistance.
So I'd say focus on managing stress.
thats interesting but how come cushings and high cortisol causes the puffy moon face? so high cortisol can cause either fatness everywhere, or that look with a big belly but slim face? what determines the slim vs fat face

Taking contrast showers - exposing your face to hot water, then cold water, then hot water, etc - might work.

Fatty beef and pregnenolone have worked wonders for my skin. Perhaps the beef works thru its stearic acid content, which Scenes mentioned above?

I'm 26 and definitely look young for my age. My face is kind of plump and shiny, and the pregnenolone really accentuates my cheekbones.

You could also try topical DHEA + Prog if you really wanted to go all out.

Ghee and grass-fed beef tallow also feel very nourishing as skincare products

isnt a plump face a bad look? how would you get that angular male model face. would milk prevent that angular model face...? i thought low cortisol would help develop that angular kind of face?

I just noticed today that my undereye area is looking a lot healthier, my dark circles aren't as prominent and it seems like the area is starting to fill in with fat even though that isn't supposed to be possible. A few months ago I was seriously contemplating getting a tear trough filler because I looked so damn sick and tired.

This has all happened since I reintroduced milk in large quantities and made an effort to get in LOTS of calories, nothing else has had the same dramatic effect on my physical appearance. It's really quite profound. @tca300 has been a huge inspiration as he has improved his health with a diet made up out mostly milk and some liver.

I'm doing about 1 gallon of raw milk per day now, eggs and honey, and some red meat every day to boost my iron status which I tested low for. No fiber as it seems to block nutrient absorption.

i have had good results cutting out supplements and doing currently a half gallon whole milk a day. i think the milk being A2, organic and 100% grass fed is more important than it being raw. but there are milks that are those things and also raw. supposedly the more yellow the milk the more vitamin K2 it has. jersey milk is the yellowest milk ive seen, certain ones are almost an orange color

Hans

Forum Supporter
thats interesting but how come cushings and high cortisol causes the puffy moon face? so high cortisol can cause either fatness everywhere, or that look with a big belly but slim face? what determines the slim vs fat face
Cortisol in excess like cushing causes edema. Plus, people with cushing are usually highly inflamed as well.

OccamzRazer

isnt a plump face a bad look? how would you get that angular male model face. would milk prevent that angular model face...? i thought low cortisol would help develop that angular kind of face?
Plump as in hydrated.

IMO plumpness + prominent bones is the ultimate. But you don't want one without the other.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals