Facial Bloat/Fat

Mhtro

So recently my facial bloat has been excessive (I know a big factor on this is MK-677 due to its water retention) but I always had more fat on my face than other areas.

I am currently leaning down to 12% body fat to see how big the difference is to my current body fat but I was wondering if there are any other ways to help reduce facial bloat/fat?

As far as I know, these are the most known ways to help combat this;
Losing weight
Try to lower water retention
Correct swallowing pattern (though I still don't know if I do it correctly)

Would love some more input on this, maybe some diet changes that can help?

Adrenaline

I tried tons of stuff for losing facial fat. Nothing works besides losing weight.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Red light on the face. It stimulates spot specific fat loss and can also help with water retention.

Risingfire

Red light on the face. It stimulates spot specific fat loss and can also help with water retention.
@Hans, I've always heard it's impossible to spot fat loss. Do you have any studies? How long do you recommend red light on the face for?

OP
M

Mhtro

I tried tons of stuff for losing facial fat. Nothing works besides losing weight.
I was thinking the same, seems like I got bad fat distribution :/

Do you have prominent facial bones when not on MK?
When I was sitting on a lower Body-fat than the one I am right now I did, MK and the fact that I was on bulk for the past months made a huge difference

How's your thyroid function? Have you heard of moon face?
No idea about both of those

Haven't researched into Red Light therapy, could you please elaborate?

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans, I've always heard it's impossible to spot fat loss. Do you have any studies? How long do you recommend red light on the face for?
There is actually a bunch of studies on spot specific fat loss with red light and laser devices. I did an article on it: Spot specific fat loss with red light.
@Mhtro The red light stimulate lipolysis so then you just have to be actually and burn the fat.
I think 20-30 minutes very close to the face a day is a good duration.

olive

Please drop the MK-677 before you give yourself diabetes. It has zero benefit outside of hunger, of which there’s many other safer substances that stimulate hunger just as effectively.

OP
M

Mhtro

Please drop the MK-677 before you give yourself diabetes. It has zero benefit outside of hunger, of which there’s many other safer substances that stimulate hunger just as effectively.
Taking it for HGH, I don't care about hunger etc.

There is actually a bunch of studies on spot specific fat loss with red light and laser devices. I did an article on it: Spot specific fat loss with red light.
@Mhtro The red light stimulate lipolysis so then you just have to be actually and burn the fat.
What light though? There are many wavelengths and what not

Hans

Forum Supporter
Taking it for HGH, I don't care about hunger etc.

What light though? There are many wavelengths and what not
660-670 wavelength with mixed red and infrared light would work perfect. A small handheld device would work just as well as a bigger device.

Risingfire

No idea about both of those

Read this by Ray: Preventing and treating cancer with progesterone.

Here is a picture of moonface:

300px-CushingsFace.jpg

Hans

Forum Supporter
If I'm well fed, do you think I can do 25 minutes to my face and 25 minutes to my stomach?
I think that should be fine. 10-15 minutes before a workout also works great to boost exercise performance, adaption and recovery.

Wolf

+1 to this and mewing or the improvement of tongue force generation. Also mouthguards while training.
Derma rolling and vitamin k transdermally also helped greatly.

OP
M

Mhtro

+1 to this and mewing or the improvement of tongue force generation. Also mouthguards while training.
Derma rolling and vitamin k transdermally also helped greatly.
Mewing is one of the only tongue force generation techniques (without counting proper swallowing pattern) I am aware of.

What mm of derma roller do you use and do you put anything special on your skin right after you derma roll? (I've done dermarolling before with great results but I had no routine to go off)

Last edited:
D

danishispsychic

make sure you dont eat gluten - moon face goes away gf

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals