Is It Possible To Increase Your Intelligence?

Travis

Do you have an experiment that you believe best demonstrates the conductiveness of the microtubles?
The best one that I've seen was the silver deposition experiment. I think this is pretty solid, since only light—as far as I know—can cause the evolution of Cl₂ and the deposition of Ag⁰ in the classic photo-reaction.

2·AgCl(aq) +⟶ 2·Ag⁰(s) + Cl₂(g)

But other things could perhaps do this, like CoQ₁₀ or NADH, so I'm not entirely certain. I think maybe it would be a good idea to re-read that article from the standpoint of a science philosopher, like Popper or Kuhn.

But I think a good case of phototransmission can be made by simply by examining the speed of nerve conduction (~100·m/s) and considering the fact microtubles are packed with fluorescent indoles—arranged orderly and symmetrically. So far only physicists have made the analogy between fiber optic transmission and microtubules, but I think it would take a photochemist to realistically-model this—tryptophan-to-tryptophan Förster resonance energy transfer is your friend here; the equations are known but haven't been applied to this; no photochemist or quantum chemist has yet stepped-up to the plate.

If one were to actually do this, they might find that the fluorescent lifetime of tryptophan multiplied by the amount found per microtubule centimeter would match the nerve transmission speed. If this turned-out to be the case, then this would probably be the best circumstantial evidence of intramicrotubule photoconduction.

It could also be examined experimentally—of course—by growing long microtubules, collimating them in bundles, and measuring the speed of light transmission through their centres. Microtubules are grown all of the time, and the chemicals which are necessary from polymerizing tubulin dimers are well-known. First and foremost, guanisine triphosphate is absolutely necessary; this plays a role in the standard model of photoreception, suspiciously found at the scene of the crime wherever microtubules are found. This molecule seems to align the tubulin monomers and could have a role in actually bonding them together. Taxol is a stabilizer, a large floppy saturated macrocyclic ring which holds existing microtubule together. In vivo, pregnenolone and progesterone have this function. Of all steroids tested, pregnenolone binds to microtubules the most—progesterone second. This should be no surprise, as these two steroids are the primary constituents of myelin. The chelator EDTA (or EGTA) is used to chelate calcium, as this ion destabilizes microtubules at over 1·μM. Prolactin has been shown to cause an intracellular Ca²⁺ spike of this magnitude, and a cell needs to break-down it's cytoskeletal framework to divide; this is how Taxol works: freezing microtubules and locking them in the G2 phase of the cell cycle. The steroid 2-methoxyestradiol has been shown to destabilize microtubules, and colchicine is that classic microtubule depolymerizer.

I would think that they would be able to grow microtubules to nearly any length, but perhaps they'd get too floppy and break apart at a certain distance? Regardless, I think it could be done—perhaps with taxol/pregnenolone at high concentrations, in an elongated vessel. The water could be slowly evaporated, which would concentrate the taxol/pregnenolone causing it to precipitate. A synthetic nerve.

Or perhaps they could just find one pre-made, like from an animal?

I think heme, like chlorophyll, transforms photons into electrons—and vice-versa (as does G. Albrecht‐Buehler). Someone wrote a good article a few years ago who presented a good case that one electron is actually two photons combined. I get the feeling that this is correct, and things like fluorescence and the photoelectric effect seem to make more sense this way.

Consider this: The speed of electricity in a wire approaches the speed of light, yet the drift velocity—the speed of individual electrons—is around 20·µm/s. What is actually carrying the charge here? Can what we know about surface plasma polaritons help us understand this? Why does the speed of electricity approach the speed of light and not, say . . . the speed of sound? Why do electrons and photons have so many parallels?

Consider this: When a metal composing an electron sea is heated, it glows and emits photons. This is usually explained by the idea that the heat energy raises electrons to a higher atomic shell.. . . . . . ..after which a photon is emitted upon relaxation to its ground state. In this way, photons are seen as the difference in energy between atomic shells (the Bohr model). So photons are, technically, differences in energy between atomic shells. Particles (photons) have become differences in energy, and energetic differences have created particles out of nothing.
  • Would this be better explained by the electrons actually becoming photons in a 1:2 ratio?

Last edited:

Frankdee20

Travis, I mean this well, but you’re on a whole other level. Why you’re not writing elaborate codes for the pentagon in Sanskrit is anybody’s guess.

meatbag

Travis, I mean this well, but you’re on a whole other level. Why you’re not writing elaborate codes for the pentagon in Sanskrit is anybody’s guess.

yeah, reading his posts the past few days I'm on the verge of becoming a vegan and starting an organic tobacco habit and I've decided that coconuts are the key to the quantum brain

(p.s. I'll never look at magnesium bicarbonate the same way again ahahahaha)

Frankdee20

yeah, reading his posts the past few days I'm on the verge of becoming a vegan and starting an organic tobacco habit and I've decided that coconuts are the key to the quantum brain

The posts lose me at “Travis replied to a thread”

Regina

:cigar:

meatbag

The best one that I've seen was the silver deposition experiment. I think this is pretty solid, since only light—as far as I know—can cause the evolution of Cl₂ and the deposition of Ag⁰ in the classic photo-reaction.

2·AgCl(aq) +⟶ 2·Ag⁰(s) + Cl₂(g)

But other things could perhaps do this, like CoQ₁₀ or NADH, so I'm not entirely certain. I think maybe it would be a good idea to re-read that article from the standpoint of a science philosopher, like Popper or Kuhn.

But I think a good case of phototransmission can be made by simply by examining the speed of nerve conduction (~100·m/s) and considering the fact microtubles are packed with fluorescent indoles—arranged orderly and symmetrically. So far only physicists have made the analogy between fiber optic transmission and microtubules, but I think it would take a photochemist to realistically-model this—tryptophan-to-tryptophan Förster resonance energy transfer is your friend here; the equations are known but haven't been applied to this; no photochemist or quantum chemist has yet stepped-up to the plate.

If one were to actually do this, they might find that the fluorescent lifetime of tryptophan multiplied by the amount found per microtubule centimeter would match the nerve transmission speed. If this turned-out to be the case, then this would probably be the best circumstantial evidence of intramicrotubule photoconduction.

It could also be examined experimentally—of course—by growing long microtubules, collimating them in bundles, and measuring the speed of light transmission through their centres. Microtubules are grown all of the time, and the chemicals which are necessary from polymerizing tubulin dimers are well-known. First and foremost, guanisine triphosphate is absolutely necessary; this plays a role in the standard model of photoreception, suspiciously found at the scene of the crime wherever microtubules are found. This molecule seems to align the tubulin monomers and could have a role in actually bonding them together. Taxol is a stabilizer, a large floppy saturated macrocyclic ring which holds existing microtubule together. In vivo, pregnenolone and progesterone have this function. Of all steroids tested, pregnenolone binds to microtubules the most—progesterone second. This should be no surprise, as these two steroids are the primary constituents of myelin. The chelator EDTA (or EGTA) is used to chelate calcium, as this ion destabilizes microtubules at over 1·μM. Prolactin has been shown to cause an intracellular Ca²⁺ spike of this magnitude, and a cell needs to break-down it's cytoskeletal framework to divide; this is how Taxol works: freezing microtubules and locking them in the G2 phase of the cell cycle. The steroid 2-methoxyestradiol has been shown to destabilize microtubules, and colchicine is that classic microtubule depolymerizer.

I would think that they would be able to grow microtubules to nearly any length, but perhaps they'd get too floppy and break apart at a certain distance? Regardless, I think it could be done—perhaps with taxol/pregnenolone at high concentrations, in an elongated vessel. The water could be slowly evaporated, which would concentrate the taxol/pregnenolone causing it to precipitate. A synthetic nerve.

Or perhaps they could just find one pre-made, like from an animal?

Thanks a lot, I'll have to read up on photochemistry, I'm sadly totally ignorant on this subject.....:bookworm:

And I'm totally gonna try to grow some giant microtubules now :cool:
Someone wrote a good article a few years ago who presented a good case that one electron is actually two photons combined. I get the feeling that this is correct, and things like fluorescence and the photoelectric effect seem to make more sense this way.

Consider this: The speed of electricity in a wire approaches the speed of light, yet the drift velocity—the speed of individual electrons—is around 20·µm/s. What is actually carrying the charge here? Can what we know about surface plasma polaritons help us understand this? Why does the speed of electricity approach the speed of light and not, say . . . the speed of sound? Why do electrons and photons have so many parallels?

Consider this: When a metal composing an electron sea is heated, it glows and emits photons. This is usually explained by the idea that the heat energy raises electrons to a higher atomic shell.. . . . . . ..after which a photon is emitted upon relaxation to its ground state. In this way, photons are seen as the difference in energy between atomic shells (the Bohr model). So photons are, technically, differences in energy between atomic shells. Particles (photons) have become differences in energy, and energetic differences have created particles out of nothing.
  • Would this be better explained by the electrons actually becoming photons in a 1:2 ratio?

Señor Miles has some interesting articles on this actually :) I think they're called how a battery works (its the charge photons), dual photons?, and The falsification of the electron orbital bonding theory...

Have you heard of bill gaede? I don't agree with everything he says but he explains the bull**** of modern physics pretty well and I think he touches on this.

Anyways I think it's obvious that electrons are made up of light "particles" in varying quantity. Maybe there should be a measure like atomic numbers. Photon numbers?

The more light particles an electron has the higher up the electron shell it moves. If it loses a light particle it goes down. As it becomes energized it gains light particles until it reaches the point where it can no longer contain them and becomes luminescent.

meatbag

Have you heard of bill gaede? I don't agree with everything he says but he explains the bull**** of modern physics pretty well and I think he touches on this.

Anyways I think it's obvious that electrons are made up of light "particles" in varying quantity. Maybe there should be a measure like atomic numbers. Photon numbers?

The more light particles an electron has the higher up the electron shell it moves. If it loses a light particle it goes down. As it becomes energized it gains light particles until it reaches the point where it can no longer contain them and becomes luminescent.

Lol yeah man that guy is legit as they come :jimlad:

Travis's phone password is a Rubik's cube.

Travis turning off his alarm clock in the morning

Enders-Game-GIF.gif

I agree. Just saying that you "believe in Heaven" is an automatic deduction of 50 IQ points.

Real life heaven is just outer space. Planets and stars and stuff. But I agree what most people mean by heaven is a made up concept.

It is dumbfounding how stupidity is the normative amongst so many. All their interests are revolved around mediocrity and vanity. It is difficult to converse with most as a result.
Living in the downtown of a city, so many speak in such odd fashions. Calling each other goofs and yelling like gangster trash. It's as if they speak before they think; that deep thought is beyond them and they solely act on instinct. Primal like animals. I wonder if fluoride build up has a large factor in this?
However there are many addicted to weed and booze, who constantly are in lesser states of mind, so they never exercise their mind for enhancement. Same with the tv zombies.

The controllers have bred people to be sheeps for centuries. They don't have a fraction of the conciousness someone from a few hundred years ago did. Add onto that chemical warfare and television and boom.

Amazoniac

This a great post Sir Travisord :gemstone: (yes im stealing that from @Amazoniac ; you should just change your screen name at this point honestly)

Do you have an experiment that you believe best demonstrates the conductiveness of the microtubles?
Tradvisor sounds appropriate as well. When he uses "you would expect that", I don't expect anything, I don't know what to expect((

Travis

Something like this. Let me find that Miles Mathis article that I like the most: Rainbows, Prisms, and non-edge Diffraction: A Rehabilitation of Goethe

"In this way I will show that we have four pure colors or primaries existing in the visible spectrum (or very near it), and that two of those are fundamental emitted primaries. [...] This is the first way that I can show that Goethe was right and Goethe was wrong. Goethe was right in that he believed there were four primaries, of this sort." ―Miles Mathis
The color green is actually a mix.

Electrons and photons are always arranged in multiples of two, and quantum spin and angular momentum states are in twos. One of these days I want to look at some of the older experiments on the photoelectric effect. Here is the paper by the guy who had got me interested in the 2·photon:electron idea:
I read it once, but I want to read it again.

I think Miles Mathis is totally right in that above article. The way he describes how light is separated through a prism is perfect.

I with the particle idea, with the wavelength just being the spin misunderstood (see Mathis) . Louis de Broglie first interjected that silly idea of any moving particle travelling like a sinewave. There are textbooks with practice questions in which you're to find the de Broglie wavelength of such things as baseballs, and you could find many Professors who'd confidently assert that all matter travels in waves (if only at a small amplitude, in most cases.)

Just found the Wiki article on that, for reference, which shows an entirely unrealistic electron diffraction pattern through a double-slit. I have seen about four of them. The electron double-slit diffraction patterns look just like what you'd expect from particles travelling through two slits. Here is an article boldly-titled:
  • Tonomura, Akira, et al. "Demonstration of single‐electron buildup of an interference pattern." American Journal of Physics 57.2 (1989): 117-120.
In which he creates what he decides to call an "interference pattern," a name which implies that wave-like electrons are interfering with eachother like ocean or sound waves—adding together in amplitude in some places and not in others.

electron.png

I see this as a diffraction pattern, not a "wave interference" pattern. Two slits will always make five areas: two right behind each slit, one in the middle of higher intensity (the only place where electrons from both slits reach), and two on the far extremes of less intensity (where a few electrons are deflected off the inner edges.) This can be explained by simply deflection, and you don't need waves. Electrons can be deflected by electric and magnetic fields, and so can photons. Capacitors prove that electric charges accumulate at interfaces and sharp edges of metals, and anyone who has ever electroplated a piece of metal will confirm this.

His explanation for his 10% error over his theoretical wave equations was "the drift of the biprism filament" that he used as the electron emitter. All quantum theoretical equations describe reality perfectly, even when they don't. You can always invoke "imperfections in lenses," "drifts in filaments," and perhaps even "cosmic rays overexposing the film."

All electron diffraction patterns consists of five, and only five, bands.

ZoranSD

I have to agree. Langan does not have a physical theory. This one here is much better: Full Title: Fundamental Electro-Magneto-Mechanics (FEMME) Article Type: Original Article

Even though the author uses commas funny and regularly juxtaposes hyphens(-), en dashes(–), and em dashes(—) as if they were all the same thing (and uses German „quotation marks“), I could find no real errors in it (except for equation #9 which has what looks like a typo). I might have to get a pen and a piece of paper to check all of it and read the Pound-Rebka Experiment, the results of which are allegedly in agreement with his theory.

Basically, he says that an electron is actually two photons that are trapped whirling together. He treats his Planck-like photon equations as primary and successfully derives The Law of Universal Gravitation and Newton's Laws of Motion from them. He also has new equations for relativistic time dilation and length contraction.

I wrote the article "Fundamental electro-magneto-mechanics".
I have just opened the account here, and I still cannot post links. There is my e-mail in the article, at the beginning of the page 2.
I will be glad to speed-up your checking of validity of the statements in my article. And provide you with links where I explain and calculate Pound-Rebka Experiment, gravitational deflection of light, precession of planetary orbit, Shapiro time delay. Etc.
BR,
Zoran

Travis

I wrote the article "Fundamental electro-magneto-mechanics".
I have just opened the account here, and I still cannot post links. There is my e-mail in the article, at the beginning of the page 2.
I will be glad to speed-up your checking of validity of the statements in my article. And provide you with links where I explain and calculate Pound-Rebka Experiment, gravitational deflection of light, precession of planetary orbit, Shapiro time delay. Etc.
BR,
Zoran
⁰⁽¹⁾⁽²⁾⁽³⁾⁽⁴⁾⁽⁵⁾⁽⁶⁾⁽⁷⁾⁽⁸⁾⁽⁹⁾⁺⁻⁄₀₁₂₃₄₅₆₇₈₉₀

αβγδεζψωηθικλμνξ0πρςστυφχö

Dashes: (bar)― (em)— (en)– (hy)-

Operators: − + ÷ × · ≈ ∶ ≠ Δ ∫ ∂

TreasureVibe

I once took 1 malic acid capsule 800 mg by Nature's Life and noticed the next day a big increase in cognitive clarity BUT I also suffered from big episodes of eye twitches, heart palpitations, tachycardia (fast heart rate), and irregular heart beat. My blood pressure was fine however, measuring at 110/83. The malic acid probably took a load of heavy metals from my brain, causing the clarity which I interpret as improved intelligence as I now seem to think much more confident, faster and clearer and even think about things correctly without giving it a conscious thought which I hadn't done dor a long time but it also messed with my electrolytes and acidity of body presumably, so watch out! Also there is a distinguishment to be made between synthetic and natural malic acid, and I am still unsure what kind I used as the packaging doesn't list it. Synthetic could be harmful. You could try lower doses at like 300 mg, or use magnesium malate. I had to use alot of magnesium chloride foot baths, eggshell calcium, vitamin E and vitamin K2 and slow breathing along with a healthy diet to get my heart functioning normal again.

So removing heavy metals from the brain and aluminum in particular could very well improve/restore intelligence. I mean it wouldn't improve your intelligence that is hardcoded in your DNA but since our environment is full of heavy metals big chances are your brain have some too, incapacitating your intelligence.

Last edited:

Travis

I once took 1 malic acid capsule 800 mg by Nature's Life and noticed the next day a big increase in cognitive clarity BUT I also suffered from big episodes of eye twitches, heart palpitations, tachycardia (fast heart rate), and irregular heart beat. My blood pressure was fine however, measuring at 110/83. The malic acid probably took a load of heavy metals from my brain, causing the clarity which I interpret as improved intelligence as I now seem to think much more confident, faster and clearer and even think about things correctly without giving it a conscious thought which I hadn't done dor a long time but it also messed with my electrolytes and acidity of body presumably, so watch out! Also there is a distinguishment to be made between synthetic and natural malic acid, and I am still unsure what kind I used as the packaging doesn't list it. Synthetic could be harmful. You could try lower doses at like 300 mg, or use magnesium malate. I had to use alot of magnesium chloride foot baths, eggshell calcium, vitamin E and vitamin K2 and slow breathing along with a healthy diet to get my heart functioning normal again.

So removing heavy metals from the brain and aluminum in particular could very well improve/restore intelligence. I mean it wouldn't improve your intelligence that is hardcoded in your DNA but since our environment is full of heavy metals big chances are your brain have some too, incapacitating your intelligence.
Certainly. You need to read about lipofuscin: an intracellular inclusion body which progressively occupies the intracellular space of neurons, ranging from nil (at birth) to 75% of intra-neural volume (in centenarians—a histologically confirmed value). Lipofuscin consists of proteins crosslinked by products of lipid peroxidation such as hydroxynonenal, which is catalyzed by iron. Aluminum has been shown to increase lipid peroxidation by displacing iron from binding sites, both ions having the same valence (Al³⁺ vs Fe³⁺), size, and hence occupy conflicting spaces. The 3+ charge of the aluminum ion is also why tricarboxylic acids will best chelate it, and can be made neutral by the 3− charge of citric acid allowing brain efflux and also protecting the phosphorylated proteins of the myelin sheath—the main target of aluminum., where it crosslinks them at the phosphate groups forming neurofibrillary tangles. One hundred fifty years ago lipofuscin was the only significant inclusion body to speak-of; but now, we have aluminum-catalyzed ones to dodge as well. As far as I can tell: lipofuscin forms the more mild form of dementia characteristic to many older people, while aluminum is responsible for full-blown Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. World aluminum expert Daniel Perl was convinced in the 1980s that there was little difference between the two besides what part of the brain affected, and also ALS being causing by aluminum but more on the peripheral nerves. Studies do support this, and the cocaine-Parkinson's connection can be easily explained by noting that: (1) the substantia nigra is right behind the nasal cavity; (2) metals have been shown to be absorbed through the nasal cavity; and (3) aluminum is found in residual amounts in cocaine due to the crushed limestone used in the acid–base extraction. [Citations available upon request.]

Ray Peat writes about lipofuscin here:

Peat, Ray. "Iron's Dangers." raypeat.com (2006)
...and elsewhere. The two biggest researchers in this field who speak about it in relation to aging are Brunk & Terman, who've written many excellent review articles on it. I think it's these articles which had gotten Ray Peat writing against iron so much, since this is the most pathological result of excessive amounts:

But I don't think intelligence is genetically determined in 99% of cases. I think sometimes it can be, but essentially only in cases where an enzyme is seriously impaired (i.e. Down's, Zellweger's). I think the main enemies of intelligence are exorphins, aluminum, and psychopaths—who intentionally aim to give people incorrect information, among other things; so I think food and its adulterants form ¹⁄₂, and the environment determines the other ¹⁄₂—of constitutional intelligence (in contradistinction to transactional intelligence, a relative yin–yang value where intelligence is defined only in relationship to that of other people).

Although malic acid only has a 2− charge (after being deprotonated to malate: the form it takes within the body), the hydroxyl group has a partial negative charge making it an efficient aluminum chelator (perhaps ~2¹⁄₂− charge). However: I do think citrate is more effective at chelating aluminum than malate, although citrate could be expected to be metabilized quicker and could also have different blood–brain kinetics. Melatonin has also been found a capable aluminum-chelator, but I've found that it acts peripherally to lower blood pressure and results in a mild form of dyskinesia after taking it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals