I Still Don’t Understand How EPA/DHA Are Bad Or “toxins” As Matt Blackburn Refers To Them

haidut

Forum Supporter
Someone should edit that wiki page and add in fish oil. So it can be referenced on wiki that fish oil is a toxin

Good point, thanks. I will try to edit it and let's see if it slips through the Wikipedia Thought Police.

the intelligent human

Human body is a simple environment processing machine. It has limited ability to choose what environment is going to be processed. Fat in - fat out. In case of human breast milk, thousands types of chemical compounds are able to get into milk, not always beneficial.

It's a kludge.

Jing

Reading all this is frustrating , I'm going to have to start taking fish oil again as I can't handle the pain I'm having with chronic prostatitis, fish oil is literally the only thing that helps the pain I have.

Dave Clark

Reading all this is frustrating , I'm going to have to start taking fish oil again as I can't handle the pain I'm having with chronic prostatitis, fish oil is literally the only thing that helps the pain I have.
Prostatitis, or however it is spelled, is usually an indication of some fungal issue, maybe not always, but very often. Think ozone. If you do rectal insufflations, and or drink some ozonated water, I bet you would see it disappear. Go to PromoLife for more info and equipment.

Jing

Prostatitis, or however it is spelled, is usually an indication of some fungal issue, maybe not always, but very often. Think ozone. If you do rectal insufflations, and or drink some ozonated water, I bet you would see it disappear. Go to PromoLife for more info and equipment.
Way to expensive tbh and doubt it would help to going to spend that much money to try lol, if it's a fungal issue why would fish oil help?

Dave Clark

Way to expensive tbh and doubt it would help to going to spend that much money to try lol, if it's a fungal issue why would fish oil help?
Fish oil has a short term anti-inflammatory effect (but long term pro-aging effect). So, you take it, feel better, then continue to take it, rebooting the short term effects. But, it doesn't solve the root cause of the prostatitis, which is usually microbial in nature, hence the suggestion for using ozone. When you add up all the money you spend on fish oils, it may not be any cheaper in the long run. I bought my ozone equipment years ago, payed for itself many times over, especially when I think of all the supplements I tried through the years to control a fungal infection that I got rid of with ozone in two months. Plus, ozone is one of the best investments for combating bacteria and viruses (we haven't heard much about that have we. lol?)

Jing

Fish oil has a short term anti-inflammatory effect (but long term pro-aging effect). So, you take it, feel better, then continue to take it, rebooting the short term effects. But, it doesn't solve the root cause of the prostatitis, which is usually microbial in nature, hence the suggestion for using ozone. When you add up all the money you spend on fish oils, it may not be any cheaper in the long run. I bought my ozone equipment years ago, payed for itself many times over, especially when I think of all the supplements I tried through the years to control a fungal infection that I got rid of with ozone in two months. Plus, ozone is one of the best investments for combating bacteria and viruses (we haven't heard much about that have we. lol?)
Exactly it must be an inflammatory issue not fungus ?? Well for 1 I just don't have that much money at once to spend on trying something if I knew for a fact it would work then perhaps I would save up to get it but spending that much money just to try something isn't something I'm prepared to do.

Dave Clark

Exactly it must be an inflammatory issue not fungus ?? Well for 1 I just don't have that much money at once to spend on trying something if I knew for a fact it would work then perhaps I would save up to get it but spending that much money just to try something isn't something I'm prepared to do.
Not exactly. You missed the point. Your symptoms are inflammatory, the problem is fungal, or microbial. If the fish oils fixed it, it would go away, so you are treating symptoms, not the root cause. If you sprained your ankle and fish oils took away the inflammation, it doesn't mean you have an arbitrary inflammatory issue, you have a sprained ankle! Even if your problem is not microbial, the inflammation is caused by 'something' that has to be resolved to make the inflammation go away, and usually in your case it is microbial. That is all I have to say on this, just trying to point you in the right direction.

Jing

Not exactly. You missed the point. Your symptoms are inflammatory, the problem is fungal, or microbial. If the fish oils fixed it, it would go away, so you are treating symptoms, not the root cause. If you sprained your ankle and fish oils took away the inflammation, it doesn't mean you have an arbitrary inflammatory issue, you have a sprained ankle! Even if your problem is not microbial, the inflammation is caused by 'something' that has to be resolved to make the inflammation go away, and usually in your case it is microbial. That is all I have to say on this, just trying to point you in the right direction.
Perhaps one day I will be in a position to try ozone water .

Atman

I wish they did a study where they fed the rats a zero PUFA diet their entire lives since they were babies and then measured the PUFA content of their brains. Measuring things like memory, intelligence, sexual function and strength of those rats would be really interesting. I wonder if the brain tissues would be totally PUFA depleted too.
That would be an awesome experiment for haidut's research partners.

Weaponized Food Supply:

@Peatress @Rinse & rePeat
Thank you for this list of warnings @Lollipop2 am going to repost it….

“The most notable example that comes to mind is an extremely neurotoxic chemical called fluoride, which has been added to the public water supply in most municipal areas. Fluoride is known to interrupt the basic function of nerve cells in the brain, causing more docile and submissive behavior as well as IQ devastation. Fluoride has never been proven to prevent tooth decay, according to Dr. Robert Carton, a former scientist for the EPA, “Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century, if not all time.” “

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals