Is It Possible To Increase Your Looks?

Endew

ray peat said that vitamin k2 can help you with jawline, also sunlight would help increase your looks, what else can we do and what decreases looks?

sebastian_r

ray peat said that vitamin k2 can help you with jawline, also sunlight would help increase your looks, what else can we do and what decreases looks?
Lowering bodyfat, gaining muscle.

When I use Proviron / Masterone, DHEA, K2 or B1 I get more "looks" from women then without.

Last edited:

rawmeat

bodyfat, orthotropics, sun, T-levels, gelatin, K2, posture, muscles, wit/humour, intelligence.

Cirion

I would focus more on feeling good. When I'm feeling good I get more attention from women in particular. They can sense it in you, the confidence that comes with. In fact they'll often strike conversation with me, when the only thing that has changed is my perception of myself and not so much external appearance. And when you feel good the other parts like getting lean generally follow.

Sorry if that doesn't necessarily answer your question. I just know from personal experience that focusing on LOOKING good rather than FEELING good has always led me down a path of self destruction and self loathing.

There's a reason why average joes can score 9-10/10 women and many otherwise "good looking" men fail with women. Yeah women look at looks just like we do, and they can help, but if the personality is lacking, it doesn't really matter how good you look generally speaking.

Last edited:
OP
E

Endew

I would focus more on feeling good. When I'm feeling good I get more attention from women in particular. They can sense it in you, the confidence that comes with. In fact they'll often strike conversation with me, when the only thing that has changed is my perception of myself and not so much external appearance. And when you feel good the other parts like getting lean generally follow.

Sorry if that doesn't necessarily answer your question. I just know from personal experience that focusing on LOOKING good rather than FEELING good has always led me down a path of self destruction and self loathing.

There's a reason why average joes can score 9-10/10 women and many otherwise "good looking" men fail with women. Yeah women look at looks just like we do, and they can help, but if the personality is lacking, it doesn't really matter how good you look generally speaking.

You are 100 percent correct

Arrade

Yeah but if you're really handsome women will want to cheat with you or hit it and quit it.
Test determines the width of the jaw. I can actually pinpoint low test males by if they have the upside down triangle look.

• Find out how much facial hair is the perfect amount for your face
  • Make sure you have clear skin
  • Professionally whiten teeth
  • Use a UVB tanning bed to keep an even tan all year
  • Grow hair long, I think women prefer longer hair if you have a good hairline
  • Use a good bodywash/shampoo obviously

I find being in the outdoors like camping or exercise increases beard density. Especially backpacking when it's colder

Keeping androgens as high as naturally possible while estrogen around 17-20 png/ml

If anyone finds a consistent way to remove blackhead development on the nose please @ me!

There is the wolff effect where breaking bones cause them to grow back denser. Contact sports may lead to a more androgenic look that way, though obviously a huge browridge looks hideous.

Increase ingestion of whole milk as it has high levels of IGF-1

Vitamin D keeps skin clear, I get it a lot from milk

Squats also increase beard growth and will spike igf-1, test, dht, and hgh. Probably one of the best things for a man

Also mewing I think will overtime bring the nose to point upwards which is more handsome.

Obviously mewing or "myofunctional therapy." To get straight teeth mewing and increasing growth hormones and androgens should be sufficient

If myofunctional therapy isn't working (and wisdom teeth aren't what's causing crowding [keep wisdom teeth in]) I would suggest myobrace, which may be found on alibaba.com

Next to myobrace would be invisalign

Braces may look unsightly during application but the real harm is shifting tooth roots to an unnatural position and either pulling the teeth out or in. Mewing should overtime be adequate

Last edited:

Arrade

This is almost everything I know about being more handsome, I think there is even more information out there such as the-great-work website.
Feel free to thank me :soapbox

Cirion

I consider myself in the "above average" looks category, certainly not Brad Pitt level, but at least a 7 or maybe an 8, but when I'm in a low metabolic state, I'm completely invisible to women, especially on online dating websites (don't even bother with those unless you're 9-10/10 lol). The 10/10 male in the looks department probably will get a lot more looks from the ladies in-person as well, I'll grant you that though. But I think it's unrealistic to attempt to get to that level, as almost no one can achieve 10/10 on looks. Everyone can improve their looks, but I realized pretty quickly it is pointless to try to look like a fitness model without starving yourself half to death or taking AAS.

What I have found to be interesting is that judging "solely on looks", women are MUCH harsher than men. Sure I can be picky as well, but if I had to put a statistic on it, I probably find at least 25%-33% of women around my age attractive enough to date, whereas women would probably quote a much lower percentage, maybe 5-10%. Back to the dating website/app example, you'll see that the top 1% of men (the 10/10'ers) are dating the top 50% or so women, a huge lopsided-ness. Attractiveness only works for a male if you are ULTRA attractive not just a little above average, whereas as a woman, you'll see success even if only marginally above average.

If you look at redpill forums then you'll see that the people who do have success share my thoughts. Most of those guys are average at best looks wise, but have really gotten their game on point, to the point where people can sense their confidence and THAT'S what makes them attractive - not the other physical features, per-se.

All that said, physical attractiveness and health go hand in hand, so it's not necessarily mutually exclusive. When you're unhealthy you'll have droopy eyes, bags underneath, probably a weakened sense of humor, no smile, etc. But everyone wants to talk to the guy who is happy and find out why he is happy.

Hope I'm not trying to say don't improve your appearance (you can and should). Just don't expect to suddenly get showered with attention haha. I bet even the average AAS user probably still has to learn game.

Last edited:

Arrade

I consider myself in the "above average" looks category, certainly not Brad Pitt level, but at least a 7 or maybe an 8, but when I'm in a low metabolic state, I'm completely invisible to women, especially on online dating websites (don't even bother with those unless you're 9-10/10 lol). The 10/10 male in the looks department probably will get a lot more looks from the ladies in-person as well, I'll grant you that though. But I think it's unrealistic to attempt to get to that level, as almost no one can achieve 10/10 on looks. Everyone can improve their looks, but I realized pretty quickly it is pointless to try to look like a fitness model without starving yourself half to death or taking AAS.

What I have found to be interesting is that judging "solely on looks", women are MUCH harsher than men. Sure I can be picky as well, but if I had to put a statistic on it, I probably find at least 25% of women around my age attractive enough to date, whereas women would probably quote a much lower percentage, maybe 5-10%.
Just wait until they're 30. Frankly women don't even know what they want, I've been taught that when ti comes to their attraction and men, ignore their advice about it.
A lot of these women are getting laid, some to men below them in looks. TBH maybe they are "ho-ing" and not intersted in marriage and thus wayyyy less into finding a man 'satisfactory.' They will often choose the unstable roguish individual for a fling and have multiple partners , allowing them to eenjoy their health and youth, spirit.

High estrogen will destroy my confidence and libido. DHT is the king for this IMO. I think weight training is the key because it allows stimulus of the endocrine system but also, the muscle tissue will passively produce androgens and dopamine which will enhance a man's confidence and appetite. Your appetite is charming to women and a key in 'pulling them.'

I have no interest into delving about the worth of relationships vs casual sex, whatever etc.

I think overtime a man can at least acquire a square jaw and a full beard with good health and androgen promotion.

Simple Pickup has videos with good pickup and game skills, from videos of them hitting on women in the food court to podcasts on interracial affairs. I find it useful in the beginning. Also a little tasteless and immoral is "What women want and how to give it to them" which I found to give a man the skillset more akin to what you would expect of James Bond, as it is really about reframing how men view attracting women and what the value system between genders is about.
I'm sure I could use more work but after working for maybe 2 years studying, watching, practicing game I feel like making money is my biggest goal. OF course, once my health returns I will probably go out and frolic in the flowers of beautiful enchantresses. /end rant

Light

As a woman, I totally agree with the first part - confidence in a man is very attractive.
Disagree with last paragraph - women don't care that much about looks. I'd say status is much more important for women than looks, and most of us can't tell between real status and perceived status, especially when we're young, so i'd work on looking successful and confident, or even better- being actually successful and confident.

If I do have to pick something in a man's look that makes him attractive it would be his size - hight and bulk, someone who -if we still lived in the african savanna - could protect me and my family. I guess evolution dies hard.

Aymen

What I have found to be interesting is that judging "solely on looks", women are MUCH harsher than men. Sure I can be picky as well, but if I had to put a statistic on it, I probably find at least 25%-33% of women around my age attractive enough to date, whereas women would probably quote a much lower percentage, maybe 5-10%. Back to the dating website/app example, you'll see that the top 1% of men (the 10/10'ers) are dating the top 50% or so women, a huge lopsided-ness. Attractiveness only works for a male if you are ULTRA attractive not just a little above average, whereas as a woman, you'll see success even if only marginally above average.

If you look at redpill forums then you'll see that the people who do have success share my thoughts. Most of those guys are average at best looks wise, but have really gotten their game on point, to the point where people can sense their confidence and THAT'S what makes them attractive - not the other physical features, per-se.

All that said, physical attractiveness and health go hand in hand, so it's not necessarily mutually exclusive. When you're unhealthy you'll have droopy eyes, bags underneath, probably a weakened sense of humor, no smile, etc. But everyone wants to talk to the guy who is happy and find out why he is happy.

Hope I'm not trying to say don't improve your appearance (you can and should). Just don't expect to suddenly get showered with attention haha. I bet even the average AAS user probably still has to learn game.
Men's Looks Matter More Than Women Admit, Study Shows

Cirion

I'm sure I could use more work but after working for maybe 2 years studying, watching, practicing game I feel like making money is my biggest goal. OF course, once my health returns I will probably go out and frolic in the flowers of beautiful enchantresses. /end rant

Haha yeah, I'm focusing on me and feeling good, making $, all that good stuff now, rather than dating. I already know the women will come once I have my life where I want it to be, so I'm no longer worried about it like I was in my 20s. Having game is great and all but you gotta do you first, which took me 30 years to figure out.

As a woman, I totally agree with the first part - confidence in a man is very attractive.
Disagree with last paragraph - women don't care that much about looks. I'd say status is much more important for women than looks, and most of us can't tell between real status and perceived status, especially when we're young, so i'd work on looking successful and confident, or even better- being actually successful and confident.

If I do have to pick something in a man's look that makes him attractive it would be his size - hight and bulk, someone who -if we still lived in the african savanna - could protect me and my family. I guess evolution dies hard.

Actually, we're both in agreement here. I also said the main distinguisher for attractiveness of a male is the personality/confidence.

What I was trying to say with the last point that when women *DO* use looks as a distinguisher (some do, especially those looking for a fling and not a relationship, or some are just really picky in general, and most women using online dating sites), that they're going to be pickier in their standards. Does that make more sense? And between two men of equal success/confidence, the more handsome man will win out, every time. Let's just be honest here lol.

And yep, definitely working on success and confidence! That's the focus of my life now that I just hit my 30s. Saving cash, have my house nearly half paid off... I'm in a good place! Just trying to get a promotion now to really accelerate things =) And of course here on RP to fix my health too !

Arrade

T

The sad thing about men is height is one of the most valued traits but one men have barely any influence over, though with stimulation of androgens and metabolisim I really think men could gain 1-2 inches of expected height at least (in youth). But by the time someone like me understands this the growth plates are closed.

Height is called a "black pill" because it improves almost everything for a man with almost no ability for control (ignoring the point I brought up above, along with lower estrogen and possible growth hormone alteration, and high nutrient and caloric intake).

Men should weight train in their teens as well because this can expand the clavicles and keep estro down which increases the bulk your frame can hold as well as the v-taper.

I have to say though guys that I find women "care" a lot about tall men but this leaves the door open for purely sexual encounters with women if you're shorter.

Like 6/10 in the face 6'2 chris is the man stacey always cries about and wants to be married to, but if you're handsome and know some seduction you can still enjoy the physical fruits. Unless you're really handsome or have money OR personailty/connection women won't "actually care" about men that are below 6 feet. You just aren't 'tall enough to keep them safe' just as @Light pointed out above.
[Also this may just be what they are saying, she could easily learn to care about you but have some mental idea that a man needs to be tall that doesn't really play out in real life, she forgets in the face of a man attractive yet shorter].

Im 5'8 and I seem to have a link with taller women, suits me fine. But I've had a lot of women, maybe because I was too handsome to be a comfortable partner with (I could cheat or hold too much power), but also potentially not meeting this 6 feet mark I was not marriage material. Honestly now I'm thinking it's the handsomeness

Another point. Women when they are uninterested will point out what they think is an obvious flaw to you so they can try to extinguish your confidence and put you off.
So maybe a woman is only slightly interested. She may not actually think your height is a deal breaker, but you are not in a good place she may turn you down by saying she only likes "tall men." Perhaps that's a preference but really as a whole she is not interested enough in you, your height may not even be the reason at all. She's just passively trying to turn you down at the moment. Perhaps if you were more popular or she appreciated your personality more, another factor and then the height thing disappears as an issue.

Also like I said above, women don't truly know what they want. They want a good guy but really they love drug dealers for the free drugs and unattached sex, they love the pervert, they love the unfaithful man. They will often describe their ideal man, which is out of a romantic novel and not even within their grasp.

Last edited:

Cirion

The link Aymen posted had an interesting quote here:

"Researchers asked young women (ages 15 to 29) to choose potential dates from a series of photographs and descriptions, while the women's mothers (ages 37 to 61) were asked to select possible boyfriends for their daughters using the same information. Results showed that a man's looks influenced both groups of women more strongly than his personality profile. This held true even if a man's profile was filled with highly desirable personal qualities, such as being respectful, honest and trustworthy."

I find this to be true. This is why I've all but quit bothering with online anymore. The thing is you can't properly charm a woman with your confidence and social affluence through online avenues, which leaves the only way a woman will swipe right on you is if you're attractive enough (half the time, women don't even read your profiles I've found, so I know this to be true). I know this because I actually do care about what I write about on my profiles, and often-times all someone will do is say "Hey" or ask something random that was explained in the profile.

In-person approach is a different animal, because in-person yeah the looks still matter but you have the chance to shine - to make them laugh at your humor, to be intrigued by your dark and mysterious personality, whatever. None of this properly shows in an online profile. An in-person approach gives an otherwise "swipe left" guy a chance to get "swiped right on" because in-person you can't just swipe someone left and tell them to go away (I mean someone might, if you're especially creepy) but most people will entertain a minute or two conversation even if they're not initially interested in your romantically at the grocery store or something.

Last edited:

Arrade

It behooves you to be as handsome as possible, but there is always a random wild card of connection/ your skills with a woman + circumstance.
I hope you guys know what I mean, it's like the "joker" in the deck. A 40% black space where logic or your looks won't matter.

Also recognize most women aren't 10's! Most are 6's. Like 75%

Luckytype

Of those providing surefire confident advice on how looks are be-all, end-all up there with height, how many can consistently, confidently approach women randomly out of the blue and keep a balanced comfortable conversation going for more than 8 minutes?

Those who are age 26+ know damn well how easy online game is if youre reasonable or fun looking. The actual true test is face to face..