Intelligence Expected To Decline In Higher IQ And Rise In Lower IQ People

lvysaur

Jews ARE white last time I checked..
Yes they are. The video in question (which has now been deleted) and a large subset of IQ obsessers (the white supremacist ones) don't consider Jews to be white, because they are allergic to reality. Which is why my comment made sense in context.

Another example is high Asian IQ. For years the white IQ crowd concocted a myth that Asians have a low "smart fraction", meaning a higher avg IQ but fewer geniuses at the tail end, in order to cope with lower white IQ. This has also been completely debunked by actual evidence: [PDF] The impact of smart fractions, cognitive ability of politicians and average competence of peoples on social development | Semantic Scholar

I was simply calling out the doublethink.

Wen

Another example is high Asian IQ. For years the white IQ crowd concocted a myth that Asians have a low "smart fraction", meaning a higher avg IQ but fewer geniuses at the tail end, in order to cope with lower white IQ. This has also been completely debunked by actual evidence: [PDF] The impact of smart fractions, cognitive ability of politicians and average competence of peoples on social development | Semantic Scholar
High or low, I don't know what it's based on. The whole 'world average IQ' seems about as flawed as looking up the IQ of the average celebrity. Almost no-one's actually had an IQ test so how we know the IQ of anyone, never mind an average by country beats me.
I was simply calling out the doublethink.
Ok fair enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals