Is It Possible To Increase Your Looks?

Runenight201

My T is on the lower end (400s) and girls have always been into me. Doubt it is tied to just one hormone.

I think most females will be attracted to the androgenic male look, which T and DHT promote, but I think there's the opposite look which is also attractive to females, the baby face, head full of hair, clear eyes soft skin look. Women tend to like these guys too, but whether it's in a sexual capacity or a nurturing capacity idk.

You would have to post more about what type of look you have and perhaps we can draw some better conclusions.

brix

I think most females will be attracted to the androgenic male look, which T and DHT promote, but I think there's the opposite look which is also attractive to females, the baby face, head full of hair, clear eyes soft skin look. Women tend to like these guys too, but whether it's in a sexual capacity or a nurturing capacity idk.

You would have to post more about what type of look you have and perhaps we can draw some better conclusions.

It’s funnt that you mention that. I’ve been described in the past as having feminine features but now that I’m nearing 30 with more muscles and facial hair l, women tell me I’m strong and manly.

sunraiser

Health is attractive. It's not about a specific technique, just about finding health from your journeying and self reflection.

I literally repel people when I'm in poor health and draw them in when in good health. People are attracted to me just because I'm healthier without doing anything to my looks.

Most people just exist without much reflection - it's sad in a way because many will treat you like dirt when you most need the support of others, then treat you unreasonably well just for being healthy and more appealing looking.

I try to be as engaging as possible to those that look stressed or threatening or socially averse as I feel they're more likely to need that bit of recognition of their humanity. We're all the same in the end!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Health is attractive. It's not about a specific technique, just about finding health from your journeying and self reflection.

I literally repel people when I'm in poor health and draw them in when in good health. People are attracted to me just because I'm healthier without doing anything to my looks.

Most people just exist without much reflection - it's sad in a way because many will treat you like dirt when you most need the support of others, then treat you unreasonably well just for being healthy and more appealing looking.

I try to be as engaging as possible to those that look stressed or threatening or socially averse as I feel they're more likely to need that bit of recognition of their humanity. We're all the same in the end!
:yeahthat

GorillaHead

When you are healthy. Your hormone profile is balanced and should signal positive chemical releases besides the obvious aesthetically advantages. Also perception! If u are healthy. You feel healthy and when you feel healthy you feel good. People pick up on that. No one like bad feelings

That’s probably got to do with pheromones as well if u believe in that

MrBenjamin

I'm rather shocked by the lack of research into the possibility of human pheromones.
There are some studies showing shockingly strong reaction to smells of the opposite sex, and yet many articles suggesting that there are unlikely to be human
pheromones. I'm not sure why so little scientific research is done in this area, or why it isn't taken seriously. Aren't they interested in finding out why we are so impacted by these smells?

GorillaHead

I'm rather shocked by the lack of research into the possibility of human pheromones.
There are some studies showing shockingly strong reaction to smells of the opposite sex, and yet many articles suggesting that there are unlikely to be human
pheromones. I'm not sure why so little scientific research is done in this area, or why it isn't taken seriously. Aren't they interested in finding out why we are so impacted by these smells?
Probably because of the implications findings could have. Today you have to be very careful what you say and report. Imagine proving that pheromones could influence female and men behavior with clinical significance. Sounds like backlash coumminty would derail the whole thing as some sort of date rape ***t. Lol idk just an idea.

MrBenjamin

Well, more interestingly, it looks like potential human pheromones might influence physiology and hormones. And goodness knows that if something isn't patented, there won't be any research into positive effects, or it won't be taken seriously.

GorillaHead

Well, more interestingly, it looks like potential human pheromones might influence physiology and hormones. And goodness knows that if something isn't patented, there won't be any research into positive effects, or it won't be taken seriously.
As far as really world experiences when my testosteronee levels were 2.5 times more than they were today my success with women was absolutely very much different than it is today and my physical image and physique hasn’t changed much at all. Of course one could attribute the affect of testosterone on my behavior to this. I feel as if I have acted in almost in the same way.

MrBenjamin

Oh, it sounds like you're concerned about the modern decrease in hormone levels, and the way that has influenced attractiveness between the sexes.

EDIT: It looks like we are getting way off topic here, if you want to continue and go on some other subject, you should probably make a new thread.

baccheion

As far as really world experiences when my testosteronee levels were 2.5 times more than they were today my success with women was absolutely very much different than it is today and my physical image and physique hasn’t changed much at all. Of course one could attribute the affect of testosterone on my behavior to this. I feel as if I have acted in almost in the same way.
What's the before and after (with ranges)? How did you get it higher?

GorillaHead

Oh, it sounds like you're concerned about the modern decrease in hormone levels, and the way that has influenced attractiveness between the sexes.

EDIT: It looks like we are getting way off topic here, if you want to continue and go on some other subject, you should probably make a new thread.
Absolutely. Those hormones influence pheromones themselves.
What's the before and after (with ranges)? How did you get it higher?

Anabolic steroids. Which I don’t suggest doing. One time cycle. Never again. Way too much to counter and balance on that stuff

Amazigh

The #1 thing that I've found to negatively impact your looks almost immediately is stress/cortisol. I have photos in which I look 10 years older than in newer photos, which were taken during a stressful time in my life. Next after that I would say high estrogen and hypothyroidism (bloating, weight gain, myxedema).

Mauritio

I think something is considered beautiful because its healthy and not the other way round. It is basic evolution. Someone with 400 pounds as an example cant fight as or run away as good as someone with 180 pounds ,which all comes down to protecting your relatives and therefore your genes.

jacob

The #1 thing that I've found to negatively impact your looks almost immediately is stress/cortisol. I have photos in which I look 10 years older than in newer photos, which were taken during a stressful time in my life. Next after that I would say high estrogen and hypothyroidism (bloating, weight gain, myxedema).

How would you describe the stress/cortisol appearance in your experience?

Luckytype

Its watery, puffyish face and fatigued eyes mainly.

Unless we talk about bony facial changes, high E and this mentioned stress duo will round you out quickly in the face

milk_lover

I would advise against hormones. DHEA and even pregnenlone can increase estrogen in some people. I think stopping them while increasing vitamin D and K2 is a good way to reduce estrogen and increase facial fat loss. Also, good Ca/P ratio is very important. Milk is important. Too much magnesium might not be a good idea. It can reduce the Ca/P ratio by opposing Ca, especially if your calcium intake is low. Magnesium from food is not a problem. Having good metabolism ensures you retain magnesium from food. It's the calcium that we should focus on I believe. Peat takes about 4g of it a day from a gallon of milk. Taurine helps regulate calcium metabolism if calcium is not handled well by the body, of course along with D3 and K2. Niacinamide is anti estrogenic, DHT promoter and it does help with carb metabolism, but more importantly it decreases phosphorus and thus it can increase the Ca/P ratio. Grains have horrible Ca/P ratio. Muscle Meat does also. That's one of the reasons Peat view them negatively. Having higher Ca and lower P in the diet not only does it increase your thyroid function, but also it can make you look decent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals